Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Trump

Foxx

Important to clarify what Jack Smith wants: not just to ban Trump from publicly criticizing the raid but any law enforcement official involved in the case. Unclear whether that gag order includes Smith himself (recall he asked Judge Chutkan to ban Trump from publicly criticizing him in the DC J6 case.)

No way Judge Cannon grants Smith's motion and it was really lowkey stupid for Special Counsel to request it but DOJ was desperate to curb the outrage after details of MAL raid went public a few weeks ago.

• Popcorn 2

My brother saw this car on Delaware Ave in Buffalo this past weekend. I asked if anyone was "bothering" it, looking at it funny, etc. "Nope."

11.jpg.19be54461b4a011797caa9ff1b324bad.jpg

• Like 3
  • Popcorn 1
  • Applause 1

Deranged Rhino
On 6/16/2024 at 8:25 AM, Ann said:

Said it while it was happening, and stand by it today: RussiaGate is the single most important geopolitical scandal in our lifetimes not because it was successful but because of the blowback. Blowback that destabilized the Establishment's ability to move the needle by using the Biggest Microphone.

And in so doing, they exposed that they were not only full of it on that story, but maybe all the stories. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Deranged Rhino
34 minutes ago, Ann said:

I'm a weird guy - first thing that popped into my head: 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 1

"Has anyone seen my new red hat ?"

My daughters and I quote that (and the rest of the movie) all the time.

:chuckle:

• Haha 2