Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Trump

Foxx

Uncle Joe
3 hours ago, The Guy In Pants said:

I'm not ok with Vivek. 

Swamp thing. It just hasn't completely surfaced yet. 

Kind of what I referenced by mole. Obama showed up out of nowhere and 4 years later his true colors surfaced.

• Like 2

The Guy In Pants
1 hour ago, Uncle Joe said:

Kind of what I referenced by mole. Obama showed up out of nowhere and 4 years later his true colors surfaced.

Yes sir. 👍

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Ann said:

This is crazy (literally). That person is a danger to himself and society. 

On the same principle as I don't think a baker should be forced to make a cake for a gay wedding...I don't think a store proprietor should be forced to serve someone wearing a Trump hat and shirt.

But they don't have to be such a raging crybaby about it.  I remember bakers being polite but firm, not throwing gargantuan temper tantrums.

Edited by Crap Throwing Clavin
  • Like 2

The Guy In Pants
1 hour ago, Ann said:

I rolled up on a red Prius one day and as I was approaching it, my dumbass radar started going crazy. Bumper stickers galore and all of what you would expect. By time I got to the point where I could signal and move to the left lane I already knew I was coming up baby beluga with dyed hair, a face only a mother could love and a fragile ego that slept with a sense of entitlement that bore levels of personal insecurities only a corrupt government could manipulate. 

I was not surprised to glance left and see it all jelly rolled into existence. Bless it's heart. I can imagine they would have had the same response to such a disgusting and scary thing as a hat.

Edited by The Guy In Pants
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

The Guy In Pants
1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

On the same principle as I don't think a baker should be forced to make a cake for a gay wedding...I don't think a store proprietor should be forced to serve someone wearing a Trump hat and shirt.

But they don't have to be such a raging crybaby about it.  I remember bakers being polite but firm, not throwing gargantuan temper tantrums.

Agreed.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Assuming he owned the place, agreed. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Ann said:

Isn't this from about 4 years ago?  Could've sworn there was an extremely similar video out back then and it was also set in a vaping shop.

• Like 3
  • I don't know 1

MothersMilk

https://spectrumlocalnews.com/nys/capital-region/news/2024/06/25/trump-gag-order-hush-money-stormy-daniels

A judge on Tuesday modified Donald Trump's gag order, freeing the former president to comment publicly about witnesses and jurors in the hush money criminal trial that led to his felony conviction, but keeping others connected to the former president’s case off limits at least until...

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

IDBillzFan
On 6/24/2024 at 10:02 AM, Ann said:

Hmmm the guessing game! Vance? Vivek was in Cleveland.

Byron Donald said he was going to be there as well.

Please, Trump, NOT Vivek. He's rich and he's clever ands even extemporaneous, but you need someone with substance, not another Trump mouthpiece.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

10 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Please, Trump, NOT Vivek. He's rich and he's clever ands even extemporaneous, but you need someone with substance, not another Trump mouthpiece.

Rubio is going also.

I think that President Trump is trolling us.

Crap Throwing Clavin
11 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Trump's only skill is marketing.  He can't handle substance.

• Cheers 1

Billsandhorns
1 hour ago, Taro T said:

Isn't this from about 4 years ago?  Could've sworn there was an extremely similar video out back then and it was also set in a vaping shop.

It's the same video from a few years ago. The employee was fired. 

• Like 3
  • Cheers 2

9 hours ago, The Guy In Pants said:

I'm not ok with Vivek. 

Swamp thing. It just hasn't completely surfaced yet. 

Maybe, probably, they all fall into the swamp and get smelly.

In any event, the VP debate will be juicy if Vivek is the running mate.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, snafu said:

Maybe, probably, they all fall into the swamp and get smelly.

In any event, the VP debate will be juicy if Vivek is the running mate.

Vivek vs Kamala? Must see TV.

• Popcorn 1
  • Applause 1

IDBillzFan
41 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Rubio is going also.

I think that President Trump is trolling us.

Tell when when Tulsi is going.

I've fought against her for the longest time, but she's adjusted her 2A position, and we all know that the moment she goes into the debate with Kamala Harris, Harris would spot herself in fear remembering the hammer Tulsi took to her the last time they were in a debate. She basically ended Kalama's run in 5 minutes.

I dig her a lot.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1