Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Trump

Foxx

RochesterRob
4 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I might say that they want time so they can reach into their bag of tricks and create more advantageous conditions in which to do so.

Could be.

• Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Ann said:

Wow

And that's exactly how negotiating with terrorists should be done.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1

Deranged Rhino
1 hour ago, Taro T said:

If true, wow.

It's true. He did it numerous times. Sometimes while holding up his cell phone saying he can order a missile strike at any time as he left the room. 

(from people in his NSC circle)

• Like 3
  • Applause 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

It's true. He did it numerous times. Sometimes while holding up his cell phone saying he can order a missile strike at any time as he left the room. 

(from people in his NSC circle)

That's why the State Department civil servants turned completely against him.  "You can't do that!  That's not diplomatic!"

Yeah, well...smacking people - particularly those who are direct an uncompromising themselves - upside the head with the obvious can be a very effective diplomatic tactic.  Try it sometime, you wilting lilies.  Do that with Hamas, and that shit would be over.

• Like 4
  • Popcorn 1
  • Applause 3

The Guy In Pants

I think I figured out why a coworker that works third shift and stops in to talk football and politics before he goes home, hasn't come into my office for a while. Last week he came in ranting about how Trump was going to take over total control of the country. I asked him who was going to let him. He said "the military, CIA and FBI". I said, are you talking the same military, CIA and FBI who have made up lies and worked with countless court and government officials to try and get Trump thrown in prison over possibly fondling a set of titties that weren't Malania's so he can't run for president again?"

Interesting. It's almost like the derangement syndrome is a mental disorder which renders the infected an inability to think logically or process information like they're supposed to. I'm not Dr. Leo Marvin but I would venture to say the world should be more concerned with those people than they are the Bob's.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 3

Crap Throwing Clavin

#TrumpKilledEpstein is trending on Twitter...and just...just...  :classic_wacko:

• Facepalm 1
  • Doh! 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/30/2024 at 12:48 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Shady, you haven't answered the question I asked - and I'm asking sincerely because I don't know the story - how did Trump "backstab" Kathy Griffin?

I didn’t answer because most of you wouldn’t believe it regardless of the truth. 

The Felon serves himself.  

Not you or the Constitution. 

• Facepalm 1
  • Haha 4

Billsandhorns
4 hours ago, Shady said:

I didn’t answer because most of you wouldn’t believe it regardless of the truth. 

The guy that actually followd the Constitution and abided by court rulings?

The guy in office now braggs about igoring the SC at a bare minimum. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 1

IDBillzFan
4 hours ago, Shady said:

Even Pete is reading this response and thinking, "What the phuck?"

Try us, Shady. We'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

• Like 1

Deranged Rhino
5 hours ago, Shady said:

I'm asking sincerely because that's nothing I've ever heard. Just curious, not trying to argue or anything. :beer: 

• Like 1

IDBillzFan
38 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'm asking sincerely because that's nothing I've ever heard. Just curious, not trying to argue or anything. :beer: 

Not to mention, she already came out and admitted she stabbed herself in the back with the bloody Trump head photo.

The problem with Kathy Griffin is that she is nothing more than a decent comedian who picked on rich people as her schtick. She lacks every bit of intelligence required to carry her though process to the large stage of politics without just shrieking the same talking points as most leftists. She is certainly no Joe Rogan or Bill Maher.

Even still, I've never heard anything from her or anyone else about Trump stabbing her in the back? And while we're at it, what did he do to stab Sharpton in the back?

• Like 2

Fansince88
15 hours ago, Shady said:

Why of all the shady replies. this is the Peteiest of them all.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Nanker
19 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Not to mention, she already came out and admitted she stabbed herself in the back with the bloody Trump head photo.

The problem with Kathy Griffin is that she is nothing more than a decent comedian who picked on rich people as her schtick. She lacks every bit of intelligence required to carry her though process to the large stage of politics without just shrieking the same talking points as most leftists. She is certainly no Joe Rogan or Bill Maher.

Even still, I've never heard anything from her or anyone else about Trump stabbing her in the back? And while we're at it, what did he do to stab Sharpton in the back?

Or Jessie Jackson, or the host of Blacks that loved him before he descended the escalator in Trump Tower.

• Like 3

Pending deadlines that are stayed relate to CIPA litigation and expert disclosures for trial. (Not gag order motion)

Cannon set a briefing schedule on immunity matter thru this month. Very likely she’ll set a hearing sometime in August.

We are still waiting for the hearing on scope of prosecution motion—originally set for last month but delayed due to other more urgent motions.

My guess is that hearing will be indefinitely postponed until immunity question is resolved, which is unfortunate bc it addresses collusion btw Biden WH, NARA, and DOJ to concoct a docs case against Trump dating back to spring 2021.

• Cheers 6

5 hours ago, Ann said:

I guess what I don't understand with these gag orders, is how one is, short of a call to action, responsible for the actions of others.

You're on trial, why don't you have the freedom to question motives of those who would attempt to prosecute you?

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 1

More from Trump's motion re: SCOTUS immunity opinion.

Trump cites AG Garland's recent memo about DOJ employees avoiding politics in enforcing election laws as proof the DOJ is already violating its own policy.

Someday someone way smarter than me will have to explain how its ok for the DOJ to investigate election crimes but it is criminal for a president to do so

• Like 2
  • Popcorn 1
  • Cheers 1

4merper4mer
3 hours ago, Foxx said:

I guess what I don't understand with these gag orders, is how one is, short of a call to action, responsible for the actions of others.

You're on trial, why don't you have the freedom to question motives of those who would attempt to prosecute you?

Cuz threat to democracy duh.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1