Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Trump

Foxx

Nouseforaname
1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

To extend the chess metaphor...just an odd gambit.  And I get that the decision was made before the assassination attempt, so it's unrelated.

Just feels odd.  Not "good" odd or "bad" odd...just odd.

At this point he’s leading in the fourth quarter with 13 seconds to go.

All he needs is a squib kick. 

• Facepalm 1

Deranged Rhino
1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

To extend the chess metaphor...just an odd gambit.  And I get that the decision was made before the assassination attempt, so it's unrelated.

The concern is losing a strong Senate seat. 

But the rumors are either Jordan or Vivek are going to be selected as his replacements. If that's the case, it's win-win since Vance is (or at least seems to be) assassination insurance. More so than Carson would have been, certainly more than Rubio. 

The worst case scenario is the Ohio Governor nominating an establishment flunky to take his place in the Senate. 

We'll find out soon.

• Cheers 2

Fansince88
2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Do you dabble in Chess? I feel like you must.

IDBillzFan
3 hours ago, Ann said:

2016 comment. Not the best look of course, but it is 8 years later. How many people have done a 180 on Trump from 2016 to 2024?

It seems like only yesterday, Kamala Harris stood on the debate stage with Joe Biden, calling him a racist because of his love affair with Grand KKK Master Robert Byrd. 

And yet here she is. Unburdened by what was, so she could talk about this moment in time, which is a moment, that is also in time, as a large county named Russia invaded a little country called Ukraine, as she falls from a coconut tree because of her love for Venn diagrams.

• Cheers 2

Deranged Rhino
Just now, Nouseforaname said:

Deleted apparently.

I'm sure the Trump team is trying to scrub it - while the Biden team is trying to amplify it - is causing a bunch of stuff to get taken down/put back up. 

• Like 2

devnull

Timcast talking about a breaking WSJ article that Elon Musk is donating $45M a month to Trump PAC...per month

• Wow 4

Nouseforaname
9 minutes ago, devnull said:

Timcast talking about a breaking WSJ article that Elon Musk is donating $45M a month to Trump PAC...per month

Not sure if this is fake or not.  IMG_0798.thumb.png.37a59babf1ae3f28c01dbc49f75ce589.png

Crap Throwing Clavin
53 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Do you dabble in Chess? I feel like you must.

I used to, but it's been years since I've found anyone willing to play a game with me.  They seem to get annoyed when I don't use the board.

devnull
3 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I used to, but it's been years since I've found anyone willing to play a game with me.  They seem to get annoyed when I don't use the board.

I'd rather play Global Thermo Nuclear War

• Wow 1

Fansince88
11 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

My brother and I play via this page. I'm ok, he is tremendous. I lose at Chess, Check it out.

https://www.itsyourturn.com/

Crap Throwing Clavin
10 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

My brother and I play via this page. I'm ok, he is tremendous. I lose at Chess, Check it out.

https://www.itsyourturn.com/

No, I play live, or not at all. 

Psychological intimidation is part of the game.  And you can't intimidate someone online like you can live, not even looking at the board and just calling out your moves.  Or playing three people at once.  

• Like 1

4merper4mer
35 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

Not sure if this is fake or not.  IMG_0798.thumb.png.37a59babf1ae3f28c01dbc49f75ce589.png

You’re not sure if that’s fake?  Any thoughts on crop circles?

Nouseforaname
1 minute ago, 4merper4mer said:

You’re not sure if that’s fake?  Any thoughts on crop circles?

Aliens right?