Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Trump

Foxx

2 minutes ago, devnull said:

I don't think the Secret Service will let him do any more outdoor rallys.

But no doubt they’ll be overruled by Senior Mismanagement and won’t allow anything BUT outdoor rallies for him going forward. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

The first bandage likely was to cover the stitches and perhaps a medicated compress. This is maybe to keep the two surfaces close together so they will knit together better. I wouldn’t rule out that he had a PS do a skin graft to leave him with a better final result. 

• Cheers 4

13 minutes ago, Nanker said:

The first bandage likely was to cover the stitches and perhaps a medicated compress. This is maybe to keep the two surfaces close together so they will knit together better. I wouldn’t rule out that he had a PS do a skin graft to leave him with a better final result. 

You are probably right of course and I can hear PMSNBC now proclaiming "See, he wasn't shot after all!"

Crap Throwing Clavin
24 minutes ago, Nanker said:

And for optics.

Hey, I'm not blaming him...I said last weekend it would be great optics.

• Haha 1

Fansince88
1 hour ago, Nanker said:

According to the dr that has been examining him no stitches were used. That is unless I read it wrong.

• Like 2

Ninety-4
2 hours ago, Ann said:

Don, Don, Don....

By now you should understand the speed of government vs the speed of business.

IDBillzFan
2 hours ago, Ann said:

The optics of this guy doing what he's doing after getting shot -- while Biden is sleeping off the Covid bug -- has to have leftists shitting their pants.

We'll wake up one day and the turns will be tabled, but until then, I have no issue watching the party of pedos shit the bed for all the world to see.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
9 minutes ago, Ann said:

I'll be shocked if this isn't thrown out for lack of standing.

• Like 2