Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Trump

Foxx

Big Blitz
On 7/25/2024 at 7:36 AM, Fansince88 said:

I have not seen the real thing. Just the spoofs which were all pretty funny. What did he actually say?

I think it’s just the pic. 

On 7/26/2024 at 5:45 AM, The Guy In Pants said:

Perhaps this is more along the lines of the "conspiracy theory" thread but I'll post my thoughts here. 

There are people within the ranks of the gov and the military who are directly involved with what is released on the television for people to receive. Its on their own documents and its beyond hiding at this point. Its a tool. If the tool is useful enough to provide the user with a desired outcome they will use it. I believe the desired outcome is a misled public. A brainwashed, braindead public. A public who uses preprogrammed opinion they are force fed versus a public who utilizes critical thought. A bullied public. A controlled public. 

So; when I see things like this or others, I understand that the change was not because Donald Trump stood for something so egregious that it wore through this persons moral fabric. Oh no. I think it has everything to do with one of or a combination of the following:

A - They only knew him for his money and never really understood his thoughts on America. 

B - They were told you will provide the opinion of Trump we tell you to provide by those who use them as the              propaganda tool they are..

C - They are so far gone that the lies they tell are the lies they truly believe. 

D - They are paid shills on the payroll of some of the most evil people in the world.

Laugh at this if you want to. Not sure how people aren't seeing it. 

Only the hills are older.

• Like 1

On 7/26/2024 at 8:20 AM, devnull said:

Gotta say it like Trump...

Space.  It's big.  You don't know how big this is.  I've been there, it's huge.

The final frontier.  It's where we're going, we'll end up there.

These are the voyages.  It's been quite a trip.  We've been thru so much together, and we've got so much more to do

Of the Starship, Enterprise.  I would have called it the Starship MaraLago.  But you know, I've been involved in many enterprises.  

It's continuing mission.  You know, one of the previous Captains had a 5 year mission that was interrupted.  But he came back, bigger than he was before. 

To explore strange, new worlds.  I've been all across this great land of ours.  Meanwhile Sleepy Joe never left his basement

To see out new life, and new civilizations.  We've made First Contact with people and places that the Democrats Prime Directive forbid others from venturing

To boldly go where no one has gone before.  

The frightening aspect of this is, is that it is only one level above what Kamala might say.

So the convicted felon tells Christians that they won’t have to vote after this election?

Say what?

Kind Donald? 

Just  another Republican attempt to move away from American from being a democratic country. 

Look, if you don’t like America as it is 

Move the hell out of it. 

Edited by Shady
  • clown 2
  • Facepalm 1
  • O Rly 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Shady said:

So the convicted felon tells Christians that they won’t have to vote after this election?

Say what?

Kind Donald? 

Just  another Republican attempt to move away from American from being a democratic country. 

Move the hell out of it. 

You and the MSM:

IMG_3541.gif.d40475da73229032b37682c3e8fef275.gif

• Haha 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, Shady said:

Source?

• Like 1

Deranged Rhino
3 hours ago, Shady said:

Say what?

Kind Donald? 

Move the hell out of it. 

Sincere question: How many votes did Kamala get in the primary process? Was she elected by the voters? Or hand picked by party elites over the objections of democrat voters? 

Why is that fine with you, but a (out of context and incomplete) quote from the other party about "not voting again" an outrage? 

Shouldn't the party that is all about "saving democracy" from "fascists" put forth a candidate that actually was voted for by the People? 

This isn't a gotcha question, I'm sincerely interested in your response to this and opinion. :beer: 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 2

Uncle Joe
3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Sincere question: How many votes did Kamala get in the primary process? Was she elected by the voters? Or hand picked by party elites over the objections of democrat voters? 

Why is that fine with you, but a (out of context and incomplete) quote from the other party about "not voting again" an outrage? 

Shouldn't the party that is all about "saving democracy" from "fascists" put forth a candidate that actually was voted for by the People? 

This isn't a gotcha question, I'm sincerely interested in your response to this and opinion. :beer: 

Pretty sure he's one and done.

• Haha 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Democracy is far less important than Defending Democracy.

7 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Source?

Oh, he said it.  And EVERY liberal outlet is pointing out how it PROVES he's a dictator in waiting.

Why can't this orange goober stop ad libbing?  

It will be interesting to see how his campaign walks it back, if it in fact does walk it back.

Edit: And, IF he were a 4D chess player it could actually be a brilliant move if it ends up solidifying actual support around keeping Harris as the nominee after the D convention.  Because there can't be many candidates out there less likeable than Harris and hard to believe there are any that are dumber than her.  But, quite certain he isn't a 4D chess player and this was just an ad lib gone horrendously bad.

• O Rly 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
38 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Oh, he said it.  And EVERY liberal outlet is pointing out how it PROVES he's a dictator in waiting.

Why can't this orange goober stop ad libbing?  

It will be interesting to see how his campaign walks it back, if it in fact does walk it back.

Edit: And, IF he were a 4D chess player it could actually be a brilliant move if it ends up solidifying actual support around keeping Harris as the nominee after the D convention.  Because there can't be many candidates out there less likeable than Harris and hard to believe there are any that are dumber than her.  But, quite certain he isn't a 4D chess player and this was just an ad lib gone horrendously bad.

Doesn't mean I didn't want to hear it for myself.

And I just found it...but I'd like to hear more context.  Trump routinely says idiotic shit...but the media more often removes his idiotic shit from context with the express intent of making it sound worse than it is.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Doesn't mean I didn't want to hear it for myself.

And I just found it...but I'd like to hear more context.  Trump routinely says idiotic shit...but the media more often removes his idiotic shit from context with the express intent of making it sound worse than it is.

Would like more context on it as well.  But have only been able to find essentially the same clip where all he says is essentially - Christians, vote this time because we really need your vote, but we'll get it (the system) fixed so you won't have to vote again.  Having heard him speak many times, realize what he meant to say was that the system will be fixed in the next 4 years if he wins so it won't be as important whether they vote in 4 years because the bad actors will have been removed.

Personally, expect it is extremely unrealistic that the system will be fixed in 4 years.  But do believe a substantial # of bad actors will be out.  (Provided he actually takes office upon winning.)

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
17 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Would like more context on it as well.  But have only been able to find essentially the same clip where all he says is essentially - Christians, vote this time because we really need your vote, but we'll get it (the system) fixed so you won't have to vote again.  Having heard him speak many times, realize what he meant to say was that the system will be fixed in the next 4 years if he wins so it won't be as important whether they vote in 4 years because the bad actors will have been removed.

Personally, expect it is extremely unrealistic that the system will be fixed in 4 years.  But do believe a substantial # of bad actors will be out.  (Provided he actually takes office upon winning.)

Yeah, I do expect that the left and media are interpreting "fixed" in terms of "rigged," which is how they think and what they do.  Rather than "repaired," which I suspect is what Trump was saying...

...but again, can't be sure.  And there's so many forces arrayed against Trump that even if he meant "rigged," he'd never manage it.

A high percentage of evangelicals don’t vote. He was speaking to them, asking them to vote for him this time. That was the point. After they help him win he’s fine with them going back to not voting. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 5

On 7/28/2024 at 8:45 AM, Shady said:

Say what?

Kind Donald? 

Move the hell out of it. 

Why are you here? Remember when you were banned from the other board for trying to be a moderator? Pepperridge farm remembers.

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Boyst said:

Why are you here? Remember when you were banned from the other board for trying to be a moderator? Pepperridge farm remembers.

This board really leans center, center/right. It really needs differing opinions like @Shady and @Pete. I just wish they wouldn't drop a "hot take" and then leave. Stick around and defend your opinions! 

• Like 3
  • O Rly 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Ann said:

This board really leans center, center/right. It really needs differing opinions like @Shady and @Pete. I just wish they wouldn't drop a "hot take" and then leave. Stick around and defend your opinions! 

They lack the ability. They are spineless.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
56 minutes ago, Ann said:

Liberals haven't had "differing opinions" in years, though.  Just memes, whinging, and complaining.

2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Liberals haven't had "differing opinions" in years, though.  Just memes, whinging, and complaining.

Pretty much.  Journeyed back over to the cess pool to try to read some liberal opinions of the events of the past month.  But that place is impossible to get any legit opinions because it's all "45's a doody head," "no, he isn't," "yes, he is," "well, 46 is a doody head and doesn't even know it," "no, he's not, and even if he were he'd know it."  And on and on and on.

It seems to no longer be moderated, so NC and a few others can actually speak without getting throttled, but it's still just a 2nd graders' pissing match.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Jabba The Hutt
4 hours ago, Ann said:

Then you got me playing Short Stop:drama: