Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Trump

Foxx

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Taro T said:

Pretty much.  Journeyed back over to the cess pool to try to read some liberal opinions of the events of the past month.  But that place is impossible to get any legit opinions because it's all "45's a doody head," "no, he isn't," "yes, he is," "well, 46 is a doody head and doesn't even know it," "no, he's not, and even if he were he'd know it."  And on and on and on.

It seems to no longer be moderated, so NC and a few others can actually speak without getting throttled, but it's still just a 2nd graders' pissing match.  

I only check in every so often to see if anyone's raise the Bat Signal and wants someone called an idiot.

This time, @B-Man asked me to call him an idiot himself.  Don't know why...but I faithfully execute my responsibilities when asked...  :beer:

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Jabba The Hutt said:

Then you got me playing Short Stop:drama:

When do you post in current events? I just see your laugh reactions. I am sorry if I missed your posts.

• Cheers 2

devnull
21 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

This time, @B-Man asked me to call him an idiot himself.  Don't know why...but I faithfully execute my responsibilities when asked...  :beer:

Padding your stats?

• Haha 4

Fansince88
5 hours ago, Ann said:

This board really leans center, center/right. It really needs differing opinions like @Shady and @Pete. I just wish they wouldn't drop a "hot take" and then leave. Stick around and defend your opinions! 

Pete hasn't been here since July 8th. He did what he intended and had people pissed. Then he skipped town after the debate. hasnt done his TDS crap since. 

• Like 1

Jabba The Hutt
1 hour ago, Ann said:

When do you post in current events? I just see your laugh reactions. I am sorry if I missed your posts.

Occasionally, you guys all are on top of anything worth posting, it's like trying to beat YOLO at ATOP on NFL news...ain't happening!

Besides I have to be a good boy, I'm not trying to end up on any lists by opening my mouth! Actually...on second thought!!!:classic_love:

• Cheers 2

IDBillzFan
On 7/28/2024 at 5:45 AM, Shady said:

So the convicted felon tells Christians that they won’t have to vote after this election?

Say what?

Kind Donald? 

Just  another Republican attempt to move away from American from being a democratic country. 

Look, if you don’t like America as it is 

Move the hell out of it. 

You know what's comical?

The entire world, with even a minimal ability to check facts, knows that isn't what he said or meant. It's right up there with the 'fine people' and 'bloodbath' comments.

And yet, remarkably, there ARE people who are so mind-numbingly stupid that they MUST believe what they were told because they're too lazy and stupid to listen for themselves. And they MUST repeat what they heard, because they'll never be smart enough to spend even one moment thinking for themselves.

Imagine being so stupid that you watched your own party bench your dementia patient for Kamala, and somehow think Trump is the one trying to destroy democracy.

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 1
  • Applause 2
  • Cheers 1

Spartacus
9 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

You know what's comical?

The entire world, with even a minimal ability to check facts, knows that isn't what he said or meant. It's right up there with the 'fine people' and 'bloodbath' comments.

And yet, remarkably, there ARE people who are so mind-numbingly stupid that they MUST believe what they were told because they're too lazy and stupid to listen for themselves. And they MUST repeat what they heard, because they'll never be smart enough to spend even one moment thinking for themselves.

Imagine being so stupid that you watched your own party bench your dementia patient for Kamala, and somehow think Trump is the one trying to destroy democracy.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Taro T said:

Pretty much.  Journeyed back over to the cess pool to try to read some liberal opinions of the events of the past month.  But that place is impossible to get any legit opinions because it's all "45's a doody head," "no, he isn't," "yes, he is," "well, 46 is a doody head and doesn't even know it," "no, he's not, and even if he were he'd know it."  And on and on and on.

It seems to no longer be moderated, so NC and a few others can actually speak without getting throttled, but it's still just a 2nd graders' pissing match.  

I'm posting there now, it'll start to get modded. I'm a lightning rod, unfortunately... Or fortunately.

Me being there will attract moderation. I know Simon looks at it from time to time but I have absolutely positively no problem with his moderation. He is the most fair there is. 

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, RochesterRob said:

I would take a few classic liberals here but they are dying off like ash trees.  

No, shady isn't a classic liberal. He's a piece of shit. Give me warning points, whatever... It's not personal with him I just know he's a not a good character. 

The guy would flag any post he disagreed with and cry for moderation from the tbd crew. He would write lengthy messages to mods asking for myself and others to be censored, banned, and removed.  He proclaimed that I had been removed and would never be allowed to post on that board again after raising his concerns to the board owner. 

He finally left for a while when they would not make him a mod and ignored him. Then he came back and annoyed the mods enough that he finally got the permaban.

• Haha 2

IDBillzFan
19 hours ago, Ann said:

This board really leans center, center/right. It really needs differing opinions like @Shady and @Pete. I just wish they wouldn't drop a "hot take" and then leave. Stick around and defend your opinions! 

Those are not the droids you are looking for.

Any lib worth their time would not repeat consistently debunked talking points from the Harris campaign without either (a) being stupid enough to know the talking points are fake and posting them anyway or (b) being too stupid to know or care about the difference between the truth and what they are told.

Look at it is this way; leftists like Shady and Pete are the Miami Dolphin fans of the political world. They are 100% convinced that their team is superior in all ways to other teams, and get in your face every chance they can with their demented ideas that Tua is somehow a better QB than Allen because he now makes more money than Allen.

And then they run away and hide when Tua shits the bed in yet another game that matters to their post-season plans and falls on his ass when he brings his bike to a full stop.

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, RochesterRob said:

I would take a few classic liberals here but they are dying off like ash trees.  

I think I'm the only one left.

2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I think I'm the only one left.

apple-tree-3638182-normal.jpg?1653757126

• Haha 2

Jabba The Hutt
5 hours ago, B-Man said:

apple-tree-3638182-normal.jpg?1653757126

So Sloth from the goonies found love after all...good for him! :classic_love:

Well I am standing in line at the Trump Harrisburg rally.  Wish me luck getting in. 

IMG_3681.thumb.jpeg.de3612f70b826ee5fd4fc7cda4e1dbcc.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Popcorn 1

devnull
11 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Made it   6th row

IMG_3685.thumb.jpeg.effc9122a65b88f49c008c366b3024cf.jpeg

You should remind that guy in the Nike shirt that he ain't black

• Haha 5

8 minutes ago, devnull said:

You should remind that guy in the Nike shirt that he ain't black

Very diverse crowd here. 

• Like 2
  • Popcorn 1
  • Applause 1

IDBillzFan
6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Very diverse crowd here. 

If you're that close to the stage, you probably don't have to worry about being in the line of fire.

• Haha 1