Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Trump

Foxx

27 minutes ago, Boyst said:

the republic is dead.

and there won't be a war. who the hell is going to fight it? who's going to jeopardize their family, their lives, their homes?

the best thing the GOP can do is get to the young people - and young people are watching. they're not going to be conservatives but they will be more likely to be GOP. go watch social media. younger people are out there and fighting back against the promiscuity and over indulgence.

gen alpha is going to be very impressive.

Supposedly only RI and NYS are allowed to secede, but Texas was its own country before. Makes me wonder if they could be there own country again.

There is always a tipping point in every country's civil war (even the US'). What tips the US? Will another stolen election? I don't know. J-6 arrests and convictions were  to cow people into not protesting again. If protesting is not allowed, what is next up?

• Popcorn 1

IDBillzFan
1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I love ya, but this is a small brain take, Boyst. 

We saw what happened Jan 6th - that wasn't people trying to "jeopardize" their families - but they were targeted, persecuted, and slain all the same. That was just a warm up to what will happen.

The difference between then and now is that now we see the ramifications of the actions of J6 protesters...people who REMAIN in prison right now for essentially no real reason.

Plus, NO ONE has been able to get them out.  You get put in jail for whatever reason they choose. You protest on the wrong side and you're phucked.

I'm not proud of this, but I have employees and those employees have families and mortgages and children in school and the only place I get openly political any more is on this site. I keep away from it on social media because I 100% do not want the US Government up my ass because I called Kamala Harris "kneedpads" in a FB post.

The government has us right where they want us and no one can do a damn thing about it at this point.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I love ya, but this is a small brain take, Boyst. 

We saw what happened Jan 6th - that wasn't people trying to "jeopardize" their families - but they were targeted, persecuted, and slain all the same. That was just a warm up to what will happen.

Who is going to fight it isn't the People, it's the Gov't that's going to start it before the People can. War is the best way to increase their power over us, we've seen them do it time and time again. Saying they won't do it now, when everything they've worked for is on the line, is Tua stan level ignorance. 

And, I'd argue, sitting back and doing nothing while neofascists and communists complete their takeover of the last bastion of freedom on the planet is jeopardizing your family, life, and home more than standing up against it. 

Grow a sack. You're going to need it in the months ahead. 

i have the means to take care of myself in a rural area surrounded by family in a red county who already ignored the gov's orders on all things covid.

beyond that - merely talking about stuff like this would make you and many of us a target for reeducation camps and programs.

just like the jan 6th event - most people just shrug and think of those who went inside the building as idiots - the narratives will keep bending that anyone who denies that Harris wins is justthe same...

we are have lost the republic.

harris will win.

• Like 2
  • Popcorn 1

20 minutes ago, Boyst said:

harris will win.

Harris will not win. She may be installed, but win outright? Nawww That's why the Democrats are already coming out and telling people they will not accept the election results. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

4 minutes ago, Ann said:

Harris will not win. She may be installed, but win outright? Nawww That's why the Democrats are already coming out and telling people they will not accept the election results. 

harris will be the next person to take the office of the presidency.

hell, i even imagine the scenario where biden has to step down prior to the elections to make her the first female president.

this would allow her to do a lot of executive orders, make a lot of really big executive orders and get her base all in a frenzy.

• Sad 1
  • Boo 1

11 minutes ago, Boyst said:

this would allow her to do a lot of executive orders, make a lot of really big executive orders and get her base all in a frenzy.

Kinda surprised they have not done this already. 

• Love 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Ann said:

Kinda surprised they have not done this already. 

Or just have the cabinet secretaries publish memos.  Because we know from DACA that a Republican president doesn't have the authority to overturn Democratic department memos.  :classic_dry:

2 hours ago, devnull said:

October surprise

That’d be a mistake.  Maybe the one sure thing that would cause Harris to lose, IMO.

RochesterRob
1 hour ago, snafu said:

That’d be a mistake.  Maybe the one sure thing that would cause Harris to lose, IMO.

The Democrats are looking for a timely excuse to suspend elections this November. 

• Like 1

MothersMilk

https://spectrumlocalnews.com/nys/capital-region/politics/2024/08/14/palm-beach-exploring-options-over-mar-a-lago-road-closure

The Palm Beach Town Council is exploring its options after the Secret Service closed a busy road near former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Club, snarling traffic on the Florida barrier island. The town’s mayor suggested Tuesday the club may not be able to reopen this fall.

“It's hard to get a fire truck through,” she said. “It's hard to get out of their homes. It's hard to get a caregiver in.”

An attorney for the town wrote a letter to the Secret Service on July 22 asking the agency to “provide the legal authority authorizing it to implement the road closure for the specified duration and even when...

• Angry 1