Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Biden Investigations

Foxx

4merper4mer
5 hours ago, Billsandhorns said:

That's nice and all, but at this point does anyone believe that there will be any consequences? 

I do.  And I know exactly when.

IDBillzFan
21 hours ago, Billsandhorns said:

That's nice and all, but at this point does anyone believe that there will be any consequences? 

How can the nation focus on something like Biden corruption when Latino white supremacists are driving U-hauls full of Nazi flags into the White House?

Didn't you hear that Latino white supremacists are the biggest threat to our nation?

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
56 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Did either of them go to the IRS OIG?  Because that's what the OIG is for: reports of fraud or unethical behavior.  That's who protects whistleblowers.  

Going "up the chain of command" to report things like this is pointless, and often counter-productive, as these two whistleblowers' stories show.

2 hours ago, Billsandhorns said:

When hell freezes over? 

Hell Froze over in 2004...

Daily News Backpage Dated Oct. 21 by New York Daily News Archive

Edited by snafu
  • Like 1
  • Angry 1
  • Sad 1

IDBillzFan

A couple of days late in seeing this, but it's telling. If CBS is having this kind of interview, there must be pressure from the puppet masters to get Biden off the 2024 ticket. 

I mean, seriously. CBS is doing this?

• Like 2
  • Angry 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 5

'You need a safe harbor - I can work with your father alone!' The telling text Jim Biden sent to nephew Hunter suggests Joe WAS in on their business plans after scathing article appeared linking connection to corrupt Chinese energy deal
* Texts from Hunter Biden's abandoned laptop reveal  uncle Jim Biden messaged him saying, 'you need a safe harbor' and 'I can work with you[r] father alone!' 
* The conversation happened two weeks after a 2018 New York Times story exposed Hunter's connections to corrupt Chinese oil firm CEFC
* The text messages are the latest in growing evidence tying Joe Biden to Hunter's shady overseas business deals

</snip>

• Angry 4
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

(Same topic)

Not even Kirby can polish this turd. 

Oh, the guy accused of corruption says he's not corrupt?  I guess that settles it then...no way someone would lie about that.  :classic_laugh:

• Haha 4
  • Applause 1

Deranged Rhino
4 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Oh, the guy accused of corruption says he's not corrupt?  I guess that settles it then...no way someone would lie about that.  :classic_laugh:

It's amazing that the defense now is not to defend it at all - but to sigh and  walk away with ham-fisted-theatrics that would put a high school rendition of Our Town to shame.

• Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's amazing that the defense now is not to defend it at all - but to sigh and  walk away with ham-fisted-theatrics that would put a high school rendition of Our Town to shame.

You're saying "The Big Guy isn't the Big Guy" isn't a defense?  What kind of fascist are you?

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

If a tree falls in the woods and no one hears it, did it really fall?

• Cheers 2

4merper4mer
10 minutes ago, Foxx said:

If a tree falls in the woods and no one hears it, did it really fall?

Someone will hear it on the 12th.

• Haha 3
  • Cheers 1

Breaking

Nearly 10,000 pictures from Hunter Biden's laptop has will be released to the public later this afternoon. #UnitedStates | #USA

A trove of photos from Hunter Biden's laptop will be available to the public through a new website that will be launched sometimes this Thursday afternoon The website BidenLaptopMedia.com houses almost 10,000 photos spanning from 2008 to 2019 and took months to complete Several photos containing private information such as banking details & social security numbers will be kept private. Additionally, multiple nude photos of Hallie Biden & photos of genitalia have also been redacted.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I give it 4-5 months and this administration will solely be replying/rebutting using emojis.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Hedge said:

I give it 4-5 months and this administration will solely be replying/rebutting using emojis.

Makes sense considering the Biden regime has governed like 💩

• Haha 2