Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Biden Investigations

Foxx

Crap Throwing Clavin
30 minutes ago, Hedge said:

I give it 4-5 months and this administration will solely be replying/rebutting using emojis.

But at least they'll be polite emojis, and not evil Nazi racist emojis like Trump's.

• Haha 2

Wow, how generous...<sarcasm> 

FBI director will let top Republican LOOK at Biden 'criminal scheme' document: Chris Wray offers compromise on '$5million bribery' memo to avoid contempt charges
● The internal unclassified FD-1023 form apparently details an 'arrangement' for an exchange of money for policy decisions, the Republicans have said
● They issued a subpoena for the document last month and have threatened to hold FBI Director Chris Wray in contempt

</snip>

Oversight Chair James Comer and Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, spoke with FBI Director Christopher Wray by phone on Wednesday and Wray offered to let Comer and ranking member Jamie Raskin view the documents at the FBI headquarters in an attempt to stave off Comer's threat to hold Wray in contempt of Congress. 

</snip>

Crap Throwing Clavin
43 minutes ago, Ann said:

Well, this is a turn...

Brilliant.  "Let's tank our entire gun control platform just to protect Hunter Biden."

Absolutely no concept of long-term consequences.  God damned Magoos.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Deranged Rhino
4 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Nothing to see here.

The establishment can't cover this story in any meaningful or satisfying way - even those who are outraged about it - because they know many of their sacred cows are guilty of the same thing (and worse). Hell, entire herds of those sacred cows consider it part of their religion. 

... But that's just "crazy" talk. I know. :classic_ninja:

• Cheers 2

4merper4mer
29 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The establishment can't cover this story in any meaningful or satisfying way - even those who are outraged about it - because they know many of their sacred cows are guilty of the same thing (and worse). Hell, entire herds of those sacred cows consider it part of their religion. 

... But that's just "crazy" talk. I know. :classic_ninja:

That this stuff isn’t causing a gigantic wave of outrage is proof that this will all end on the 12th.  

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

Biden corruption witness Gal Luft living in undisclosed location as fugitive

Gal Luft, the Israeli professor wanted on arms trafficking charges who went missing in Cyprus, reportedly said he is alive and living as a fugitive after he skipped bail out of fear he would not get a fair trial because he says the Justice Department is trying to "bury" him to protect the Biden family.

"The chances of me getting a fair trial in Washington are virtually zero," Luft told The New York Post in a phone call from an undisclosed country as he explained why he skipped bail. "I did what I had to do."

</snip>

Luft had met with FBI and Justice Department officials in 2019 at the U.S. Embassy in Brussels, where he provided information that CEFC, a Chinese state-controlled energy company, had given Hunter Biden $100,000 a month and Joe Biden's brother, Jim Biden, $65,000 a month in exchange for their connections with the FBI and use of the family surname to promote the Chinese Communist Party's Belt and Road Initiative.

</snip>

• Cheers 2

Fansince88
On 5/31/2023 at 7:40 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

You're saying "The Big Guy isn't the Big Guy" isn't a defense?  What kind of fascist are you?

The fascistest of all Fascists I would say. Possibly even a white one too.

We are totally a serious country. Organized criminal group admits that ruling mafioso-like group behind this administration kills informants:

This would be years worth of prime time MSM content if the accusation was made against the previous administration.

• Like 2
  • O Rly 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
29 minutes ago, Hedge said:

We are totally a serious country. Organized criminal group admits that ruling mafioso-like group behind this administration kills informants:

This would be years worth of prime time MSM content if the accusation was made against the previous administration.

Let's think a minute about who in or behind this administration could be ordering hits on opponents...Biden?  Not unless he's pulling a Vincent Gigante.  Harris?  Doesn't have the connections.  Merrick Garland?  Milquetoast.  

Really, there's only one - or a couple - of people who have this sort of power.  This shows the Clintons are pulling Biden's strings.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Fansince88
54 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Let's think a minute about who in or behind this administration could be ordering hits on opponents...Biden?  Not unless he's pulling a Vincent Gigante.  Harris?  Doesn't have the connections.  Merrick Garland?  Milquetoast.  

Really, there's only one - or a couple - of people who have this sort of power.  This shows the Clintons are pulling Biden's strings.

I still think it is Baraks husband Michael

• Haha 3
  • Applause 1

CarpetCrawler
3 hours ago, Hedge said:

Of course the FBI knows this, they'll be the ones killing him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Cheers 1

14 hours ago, CarpetCrawler said:

Of course the FBI knows this, they'll be the ones killing him.

That's pretty much what I asked over on Truth when I saw this. "Killed, by who? The Biden Crime Syndicate or the FBI?"

• Cheers 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
22 minutes ago, Cinga said:

That's pretty much what I asked over on Truth when I saw this. "Killed, by who? The Biden Crime Syndicate or the FBI?"

Seth Rich's mugger, no doubt.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

24 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Subcontractor

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

Comer confirms the bribery is about Biden and the Ukraine. But, if it is Joe as VP, wouldn't Obama have to have known about it? I mean if not, we'd all have to believe Joe Biden ran a corrupt crime family for a decade, and no one knew about it.  (Makes me wonder just how many people were getting paid.) 

Oh look, time to indict Trump on a bullshit charge. 

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 2