Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Biden Investigations

Foxx

13 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

“A search request of Biden’s guest house was denied.” Funny, they had no issues getting a warrant for Trump’s house. What’s the difference? 🤔

• Like 2
  • Angry 2
  • Cheers 1

Here is today's press conference:

Rep Jason Smith (Press conference):
IRS whistleblower says Hunter Biden hid $2.2 million unreported tax, large diamond and a Porsche
DOJ has intervened in IRS recommendations

On $17 million in income from China and Ukraine.

bribe.jpg.2bfaeb0e210b18190c7edffc929bc32c.jpg

• Wow 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

It's difficult to determine precisely how big of a douchebag you have to be to join a $75K/year private sex club in LA, and get kicked out after your first visit.

I'm surprised.

Surprised that he didn't have a membership in the Congressional sex club outside of Gettysburg, PA.  Much harder to get kicked out of that one.  

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I'm surprised.

Surprised that he didn't have a membership in the Congressional sex club outside of Gettysburg, PA.  Much harder to get kicked out of that one.  

address please, I'm about 45 minutes from Gettysburg and have a camera

• Facepalm 1

4 minutes ago, Cinga said:

They need a terrible distraction from this news drop and it could be this

When I said to my husband that I was surprised that they didn't drop another Trump indictment today, he told me, "The day is not over."

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Ann said:

When I said to my husband that I was surprised that they didn't drop another Trump indictment today, he told me, "The day is not over."

He's right, but people are becoming immune to Xiden attacks on Trump so I would expect something much, much bigger. Wars tend to unite a country but I doubt that is going to work IF (and that's a big IF) news of everything you posted is at least covered a little by the lamestream

Wow, this morning McCarthy indicated this was a no-go. I am surprised it got this far. 

edited. this is the explanation why:

Lauren Boeberts privileged resolution to Impeach Joe Biden has been sidestepped by Kevin McCarthy.  The House just voted along party lines to send the bill to the Judiciary and Homeland Securities Committees.  

This effort was done by McCarthy and other Republican leaders who didn’t want to vote on Impeachment yet.  The committees will decide if they find enough evidence to send it back to the House floor for a vote to actually Impeach Joe Biden

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
19 minutes ago, Cinga said:

address please, I'm about 45 minutes from Gettysburg and have a camera

You think I know?  I've never been there.  I don't want to see McConnell's Little Mitch.

I know people who say they were invited.  Years ago, though, so the club's probably moved by then.  And I was under the impression it was a sort of "We'll pick you up" thing, so they weren't given an exact location.

12 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

You think I know?  I've never been there.  I don't want to see McConnell's Little Mitch.

I know people who say they were invited.  Years ago, though, so the club's probably moved by then.  And I was under the impression it was a sort of "We'll pick you up" thing, so they weren't given an exact location.

Hell, I don't want to see it either, but if the deep state can blackmail those little Mbitches into doing what they want, imagine if the American People had that kind of dirt and i would be more than happy to share it

• Applause 1

OH: So That’s Why Hunter Biden Got a Sweetheart Plea Deal When He Did.

“Just days after Hunter Biden reached a sweetheart plea deal with his father’s Justice Department to avoid jail time for tax and gun crimes, the House Ways and Means Committee unveiled new testimony from IRS whistleblowers alleging roadblocks were set before them to ensure preferential treatment to President Joe Biden’s son.

What’s more, whistleblower testimony claims that the U.S. attorney overseeing the probe of Hunter’s alleged tax crimes had his attempts to charge hunter in 2022 denied.”

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spencerbrown/2023/06/22/jason-smith-irs-whistleblower-hunter-biden-n2624852

• Like 1
  • Angry 2
  • Cheers 1