Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Biden Investigations

Foxx

Crap Throwing Clavin
17 minutes ago, B-Man said:

OH: So That’s Why Hunter Biden Got a Sweetheart Plea Deal When He Did.

“Just days after Hunter Biden reached a sweetheart plea deal with his father’s Justice Department to avoid jail time for tax and gun crimes, the House Ways and Means Committee unveiled new testimony from IRS whistleblowers alleging roadblocks were set before them to ensure preferential treatment to President Joe Biden’s son.

What’s more, whistleblower testimony claims that the U.S. attorney overseeing the probe of Hunter’s alleged tax crimes had his attempts to charge hunter in 2022 denied.”

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spencerbrown/2023/06/22/jason-smith-irs-whistleblower-hunter-biden-n2624852

Can't they just keep trying him until they get the result they want?

Y'know...like they do Trump...

• Applause 1
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
16 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Obvious bullshit.  We already discussed why they held the news.  Posobiec is either ignorant, or gaslighting.

• Sad 1

Wut!?

Hunter Biden Deducted Payments to Hooker and Sex Club From His Taxes, Whistleblower Says

Hunter Biden deducted tens of thousands of dollars in payments he made to a prostitute and a sex club from his taxes, IRS whistleblowers told Congress.

One whistleblower, an IRS criminal investigator whose identity remains a mystery but who worked on the Biden tax probe, told members of the House Ways and Means Committee in a June 1 interview that Biden improperly deducted those expenses from his 2018 taxes.

</snip>

• Doh! 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
20 minutes ago, Ann said:

Wut!?

Hunter Biden Deducted Payments to Hooker and Sex Club From His Taxes, Whistleblower Says

Hunter Biden deducted tens of thousands of dollars in payments he made to a prostitute and a sex club from his taxes, IRS whistleblowers told Congress.

One whistleblower, an IRS criminal investigator whose identity remains a mystery but who worked on the Biden tax probe, told members of the House Ways and Means Committee in a June 1 interview that Biden improperly deducted those expenses from his 2018 taxes.

</snip>

And I can't even deduct my home office anymore, after 2017 and Trump's tax reform.

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

She's a "historic figure"! How dare they question her honesty or ability.

She doesn't react well to a few  pointed questions. The press is super friendly to this White House. She gets very testy when any sort of unscripted question is asked. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Deranged Rhino
1 minute ago, Ann said:

She doesn't react well to a few  pointed questions. The press is super friendly to this White House. She gets very testy when any sort of unscripted question is asked. 

Yup. It just goes to show how weak their positions truly are, not to mention their character.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Obvious bullshit.  We already discussed why they held the news.  Posobiec is either ignorant, or gaslighting.

He's not ignorant...it isn't "gaslighting", it's a "narrative".

The Navy still let the US and Canadian search and rescue waste time and resources.

I guess the only plausible reason why they didn't say anything was to wait to get a submersible on the scene to confirm what they already knew?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Ann said:

One question was whether she spoke to the President about the situation.  And she hadn't.

I wonder whether she ever does speak directly to the President.  I'd guess it is very infrequently, if ever.  And I wonder how often other press secretaries spoke to their respective bosses.  I would guess not too often.

Crap Throwing Clavin
52 minutes ago, Ann said:

WOW

I'm not sure the NSCC should be the one addressing those questions anyway. 

Someone should.  Just not him.

Crap Throwing Clavin
30 minutes ago, snafu said:

The Navy still let the US and Canadian search and rescue waste time and resources.

I guess the only plausible reason why they didn't say anything was to wait to get a submersible on the scene to confirm what they already knew?

It divulges the capability of the SOSUS network, which the US Navy, by long-standing policy, will never do short of a nuclear conflict (and maybe not even then.)

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

3 hours ago, snafu said:

During WWII the British cracked the German codes and knew when and where air raids would occur but did not evacuate civilians because they did not want the Germans to change the codes

2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

It divulges the capability of the SOSUS network, which the US Navy, by long-standing policy, will never do short of a nuclear conflict (and maybe not even then.)

I knew a guy once who did the silent service thing and it's not so silent.  The US Navy can hear pretty well under water.  And I wouldn't be surprised if the Royal Navy and possibly the Russians heard it too.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3