Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Biden Investigations

Foxx

16 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

CBS better be careful. They don't want to lose their access to the WH.

I'm not so sure.... More and more is coming out about the Biden corruption and it looks to me the DS is trying to force him out for some younger blood.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Cinga said:

I'm not so sure.... More and more is coming out about the Biden corruption and it looks to me the DS is trying to force him out for some younger blood.

I just feel like there are easier ways to do that than to absolutely destroy the man and his family. Just report that he fell down some stairs, and the recovery means he shouldn't run. 

Don't get me wrong. Watching the Hunter shit blow up for EVERYONE involved in the cover up is glorious. But it just seems like they can do this with less bloodshed.

• Popcorn 2

4 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I just feel like there are easier ways to do that than to absolutely destroy the man and his family. Just report that he fell down some stairs, and the recovery means he shouldn't run. 

Don't get me wrong. Watching the Hunter shit blow up for EVERYONE involved in the cover up is glorious. But it just seems like they can do this with less bloodshed.

Tucker Carlson alluded tonight that some powers that be want Gavin Newsom and want Joe Biden gone. No one wants Kamala Harris. Possibly two warring factions? 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Ann said:

Tucker Carlson alluded tonight that some powers that be want Gavin Newsom and want Joe Biden gone. No one wants Kamala Harris. Possibly two warring factions? 

I can see all of that, starting with the latest headlines about how Mistress Kneepads has the worst rating as a VP in the history of forever. And Newsom fits the Obama mold; articulate pretty boy.

But again, there is no way to cover up the shitshow that is California. Newsome would be a HORRIBLE candidate on multiple levels. If they're going to wipe out Biden and put someone in his place, it has to Michelle Obama. How the hell does anyone run against Michelle Obama and Kamala Harris? Two black women? You may as well start ordering new curtains for the White House tomorrow.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I can see all of that, starting with the latest headlines about how Mistress Kneepads has the worst rating as a VP in the history of forever. And Newsom fits the Obama mold; articulate pretty boy.

But again, there is no way to cover up the shitshow that is California. Newsome would be a HORRIBLE candidate on multiple levels. If they're going to wipe out Biden and put someone in his place, it has to Michelle Obama. How the hell does anyone run against Michelle Obama and Kamala Harris? Two black women? You may as well start ordering new curtains for the White House tomorrow.

Sometimes I think the Democrats aren’t worried about who they run 2024, they have cheat plans in place again to get whoever the candidate is installed. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Cheers 1

6 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

6 hours ago, Ann said:

Blood in the water is good, especially if it is between to people from the same state and yeah, I'm talking about Newson and Harris not Trump (who is really from NY) and DeSantis. Funny.... People falsely claim Trump and DeSantis can't run on the same ticket because they are both from Florida, but have you noticed Trump is in NJ now, and not Fl? 

• Love 1

4merper4mer
11 hours ago, Hedge said:

How would or should Biden’s attorney be in any position to know about irregularities in an investigation?  Did he run it?

• I don't know 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 2

11 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

11 hours ago, Ann said:

My guess is that Biden's handlers do not want to lose their power to the Newsome backers, so they're digging in their heels and making Dementia Joe run again.

• Cheers 2

WTH is CBS doing? Not only did they do this interview, they ran a clip again this morning.

"Trump appointed" is the most disingenuous phrase... the two Democrat Senators sent in a name and it is rubberstamped. (Happens in all states.) 

And Barr really was a POS. 

• Sad 1
  • O Rly 1
  • Cheers 2

4merper4mer
13 hours ago, Ann said:

WHAT!?!?!?

American treasure my ass.  He called the number in 2019 and Joe picked up.  It’s 2023 and he mentions on an obscure morning show.  He’s a douche and a people like him are a big part of why there are so many problems in our society.  

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

2 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

American treasure my ass.  He called the number in 2019 and Joe picked up.  It’s 2023 and he mentions on an obscure morning show.  He’s a douche and a people like him are a big part of why there are so many problems in our society.  

I get it, that's easy for us to say in hindsight but while many of us have has the info from the laptop for a while, it's a HUGE puzzle that we're really only recently been able to start piecing together thanks to Marco Polo. Example would be Comer telling us recently of the 10 million payment and some snoop put the dates together and found the account that money was sent to on the laptop. Realize before that, we only knew of the account, and deposits put into it. The Comer revelation told us where that money came from tying the 2 pieces together. Heck, it wasn't until 2020 that most became aware of the laptop and the now infamous Intel letter telling us it was Russian disinfo came in October 2020 just before the election

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2