Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Biden Investigations

Foxx

4merper4mer
1 hour ago, Cinga said:

I get it, that's easy for us to say in hindsight but while many of us have has the info from the laptop for a while, it's a HUGE puzzle that we're really only recently been able to start piecing together thanks to Marco Polo. Example would be Comer telling us recently of the 10 million payment and some snoop put the dates together and found the account that money was sent to on the laptop. Realize before that, we only knew of the account, and deposits put into it. The Comer revelation told us where that money came from tying the 2 pieces together. Heck, it wasn't until 2020 that most became aware of the laptop and the now infamous Intel letter telling us it was Russian disinfo came in October 2020 just before the election

I get what you’re saying above but it has little to do with this.  He called the number of a burner phone in 2019 and Joe Biden answered it.  What did he have to piece together? Now he’s puffing out his chest and talking about it four years later?  On some random show nobody watches? He’s a jackass.

• Like 2

4merper4mer
3 hours ago, Ann said:

A thread on why John Solomon may have only now disclosed the phone story:

john-1.jpg.3200bef5e504f03d68d33040a234b5ff.jpg

john-2.jpg.513424a91273e08c4aca75b55ba08d0e.jpg

This seems why:

john-3.jpg.5b91e20c4e2d9e1439ae1325cb70944c.jpg

john-4.jpg.5c1c469ee6af1162cf9504006d767d3c.jpg

john-5.thumb.jpg.5f7f1f3fce34a9f2a8d4d236f0f9dcbb.jpg

john-6.thumb.jpg.111979d8dd01aea0790aa9de9057acbb.jpg

What a load.  The non-boring month will really kick in on the 12th.

Also, that Twitter stream of War and Peace length excuse making is a massive steaming pile.  Even in the best case scenario, Solomon was an eyewitness to Biden provably selling out the country and decided, for whatever reason, to sit on it and watch the person he knew to be selling out the country to be elected PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES.  If exposing that is not something to risk your own freedom for, what could ever be? Eff him.

• I don't know 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Hedge said:

The Big Guy: Robert L Peters

I'll give him credit for using a passable alias.  Unlike Hillary and Chelsea, who used the aliases "H" and "C".  (And which were rendered completely useless when "C" started an email to "H" with "Hi mom!")

• Haha 4

On 6/30/2023 at 1:51 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I'll give him credit for using a passable alias.  Unlike Hillary and Chelsea, who used the aliases "H" and "C".  (And which were rendered completely useless when "C" started an email to "H" with "Hi mom!")

Should have used "Admiral C"

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

At some point someone at the WH is going to have to answer these questions.

No they won't

Now shuddup and wave your Pride Flag before the IRS randomly selects you for a visit

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4merper4mer
5 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

At some point someone at the WH is going to have to answer these questions.

If that had been Eric Trump every Trump in history including hearts, spades, clubs and diamonds would be in jail.  Bidens?  We’ll deal with it on the 12th.

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

If that had been Eric Trump every Trump in history including hearts, spades, clubs and diamonds would be in jail.  Bidens?  We’ll deal with it on the 12th.

They'll deal with the Biden's on the 12th day of the 12th week of the 12th month of the 12th leap year

• Like 1

Fansince88
40 minutes ago, devnull said:

No they won't

Now shuddup and wave your Pride Flag before the IRS randomly selects you for a visit

That was so last month....

Crap Throwing Clavin
14 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

That was so last month....

This month is Disability Pride Month.

I'm legally disabled...so &#%$ all y'all, because I'm proud!

• Haha 4