Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Biden Investigations

Foxx

Crap Throwing Clavin

They're now saying a tourist left it there.

Oh, okay.  Sure.  A tourist carried a bag of coke through White House security, carried it for most of the tour, dropped it in the White House library, left it, and no one noticed until much later.

That's a much better look for everyone involved.

-----------------------------------------------

EDIT: correction.  Didn't drop it, stuffed it into a cubby used to store electronics at the start of the tour.  

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/07/05/white-house-cocaine-culprit-unlikely-to-be-found-law-enforcement-official-00104742

At a location - the West Exec basement entrance - where tourists come in, so you know damn well they're photographing everyone arriving.

But one official familiar with the investigation cautioned that the source of the drug was unlikely to be determined given that it was discovered in a highly trafficked area of the West Wing.

MUCH better look  :classic_laugh:

Edit #2: or as my wife just said "Did the tourist not have fingerprints?"

Much better look.

Edited by Crap Throwing Clavin
  • Facepalm 2
  • Haha 1
  • Popcorn 1

Nouseforaname
31 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Oh, okay.  Sure.  A tourist carried a bag of coke through White House security, carried it for most of the tour, dropped it in the White House library, left it, and no one noticed until much later.

EDIT: correction.  Didn't drop it, stuffed it into a cubby used to store electronics at the start of the tour.  

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/07/05/white-house-cocaine-culprit-unlikely-to-be-found-law-enforcement-official-00104742

At a location - the West Exec basement entrance - where tourists come in, so you know damn well they're photographing everyone arriving.

Much better look.

I wiped my prints.

• Haha 2

'Cause this is totally normal ...

Obama White House looped in Hunter Biden in email to his VP dad about Ukraine

A White House scheduling email sent to then-Vice President Joseph R. Biden ahead of a call with Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko was also sent to his son Hunter who was serving on the board of a Ukrainian energy firm looking to escape a corruption probe.

In the call, the elder Mr. Biden urged Mr. Poroshenko to continue reforming Ukraine’s prosecutor general office. It’s unclear whether Hunter Biden was involved in the call outside of getting an email alert about it.

The timing of the call, however, coincides with Hunter Biden‘s $1 million-a-year job on the board for Burisma, which allegedly hired him to help dodge charges from the Ukrainian prosecutor general. 

</snip>

• O Rly 2
  • Popcorn 2

‘Missing’ Biden corruption case witness Dr. Gal Luft details allegations against president’s family in extraordinary video

The “missing witness” from the Biden corruption investigation, Israeli professor Dr. Gal Luft, has laid out his bribery allegations against the president’s family in an extraordinary video filmed in an undisclosed location while he’s on the run. 

In the 14-minute recording, obtained exclusively by The Post, the fugitive former Israeli army officer claims he was arrested in Cyprus to stop him from testifying to the House Oversight Committee that the Biden family received payments from individuals with alleged ties to Chinese military intelligence and that they had an FBI mole who shared classified information with their benefactors from the China-controlled energy company CEFC. 

The self-proclaimed fall guy says he provided the incriminating evidence to six officials from the FBI and the Department of Justice in a secret meeting in Brussels in March 2019 — but alleges that it was covered up. 

“I, who volunteered to inform the US government about a potential security breach and about compromising information about a man vying to be the next president, am now being hunted by the very same people who I informed — and may have to live on the run for the rest of my life on the run …” 

“I’m not a Republican. I’m not a Democrat. I have no political motive or agenda … I did it out of deep concern that if the Bidens were to come to power, the country would be facing the same traumatic Russia collusion scandal — only this time with China. Sadly, because of the DOJ’s cover-up, this is exactly what happened …” 

</snip>

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Cheers 4

Crap Throwing Clavin
37 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Reminder: this was the story yesterday.

18 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Much better look.

Today, this story is a violation of the Hatch Act.  

MUCH better look...

• Haha 3
  • Popcorn 1

IDBillzFan
26 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Someone needs to tell the WH that coke isn't really the kind of blows that Kamala prefers.

• Wow 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Ann said:

No, really!?   /sarcasm

So either Biden is letting his kids bring cocaine into the White House, or the Biden cabinet is in violation of Federal Drugfree Workforce requirements.

And then there's the matter of the use of a controlled substance while handling classified material...

• Popcorn 1

4merper4mer
32 minutes ago, devnull said:

So either Biden is letting his kids bring cocaine into the White House, or the Biden cabinet is in violation of Federal Drugfree Workforce requirements.

And then there's the matter of the use of a controlled substance while handling classified material...

Or maybe Trump created stress that caused all of this.  Lock him up.

• Like 1

Jabba The Hutt
On 7/5/2023 at 8:03 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Much better look.

On 7/5/2023 at 8:35 PM, Nouseforaname said:

I wiped my prints.

Well they just printed Trump, so fingerprint analysis concludes it was Trump's old stash in 3...2...1... and charges incoming.

• Like 1

Jabba The Hutt
2 hours ago, devnull said:

1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

Or maybe Trump created stress that caused all of this.  Lock him up.

Problem solved... "Trumps old stash"