Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Biden Investigations

Foxx

Is Biden 'roadblocking' hunt for the West Wing cocaine culprit?
 Ex-border chief says White House cameras are everywhere and all guests are listed so whoever left drug COULD have been tracked down by now

● Ex-CBP Commissioner Mark Morgan told DailyMail.com Secret Service should already have solved the mystery of who brought cocaine into the White House
● Suggested that Biden administration might be 'roadblocking' the probe 
● Morgan's 'best guess' is the cocaine belonged to 'someone who was not working permanently at the White House' – but still could be a 'senior-level position'

The investigation into who brought cocaine into the White House should already be a closed case, according to former Border Commissioner and longtime FBI agent Mark Morgan.

With four days and all-hands on deck, Morgan questioned if the White House really wanted to find who is responsible by suggesting a search could take 30 minutes, if they used all the resources at their disposal. 

He suggested that the White House might be putting up roadblocks as the U.S. Secret Service (USSS) investigates the matter, claiming the investigation 'isn't complicated.'

'An investigation like this is pretty straightforward. Everybody that enters the White House is manifested,' he said to DailyMail.com, adding: 'They know who comes in, they know when they came in, they're checked, and there are video cameras everywhere.'

</snip>

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 1

White House cocaine discovery becomes GOP ‘political fodder’

The discovery of cocaine near the West Wing of the White House is causing a political headache for President Biden, leaving him exposed to criticisms from his GOP opponents while raising concerns about security at the complex.

Administration officials have been fielding uncomfortable questions this week about how cocaine got into the White House amid a Secret Service investigation into the matter. 

Meanwhile, media chatter about the discovery is overshadowing what the White House wishes the focus could be on instead: glimmers of hope in the economy, NATO and other domestic and foreign issues it sees as far more pressing. 

“I’m sure it’s incredibly frustrating. This is also the struggle with any White House. You plan and you plan and you plan and you have perfect events and the perfect schedule and something unexpected is thrown into the mix,” said a Democratic strategist and aide in a previous administration.

</snip>

One source close to the administration, however, said it was handling the situation “very well.”

“It’s all political fodder right now, political bull s***,” the source said.

“I think it’s comical. Of course, you’re going to do what you need to do. Any time the opposition has a way to lean in and provide some type of antidote or response that’s going to get people wired up — they’re going to do so,” the source added.

</snip>

• Popcorn 1

IDBillzFan
18 minutes ago, Ann said:

It appears at issue here is Hunter's recent plea deal, which included sobriety.

No sobriety? Plea deal goes away.

WH is really FUBAR'ing this thing, and while we see a lot of shit get buried by the press, the problem here is that while the average American may find it difficult to follow all the details of the Chinese and Ukrainian money laundering and Burisma shit, it's VERY simple to understand Hunter as a crack addict, coke at the WH, and no one asking Biden about it directly.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

IDBillzFan

Why don't you idiots understand that it's irresponsible to ask if the cocaine at the WH may belong to the crack-addict son of the man with dementia?

SO irresponsible.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Popcorn 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
22 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Why don't you idiots understand that it's irresponsible to ask if the cocaine at the WH may belong to the crack-addict son of the man with dementia?

SO irresponsible.

I thought yesterday that they couldn't call those questions "incredibly irresponsible" because of concerns about the Hatch Act?

It's a long string of "hold my beer and watch this" moments...except the White House is asking itself to hold its own beer.  And the beer is coke.

• Haha 1
  • Popcorn 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, Ann said:

White House cocaine discovery becomes GOP ‘political fodder’

The discovery of cocaine near the West Wing of the White House is causing a political headache for President Biden, leaving him exposed to criticisms from his GOP opponents while raising concerns about security at the complex.

Administration officials have been fielding uncomfortable questions this week about how cocaine got into the White House amid a Secret Service investigation into the matter. 

Meanwhile, media chatter about the discovery is overshadowing what the White House wishes the focus could be on instead: glimmers of hope in the economy, NATO and other domestic and foreign issues it sees as far more pressing. 

“I’m sure it’s incredibly frustrating. This is also the struggle with any White House. You plan and you plan and you plan and you have perfect events and the perfect schedule and something unexpected is thrown into the mix,” said a Democratic strategist and aide in a previous administration.

</snip>

One source close to the administration, however, said it was handling the situation “very well.”

“It’s all political fodder right now, political bull s***,” the source said.

“I think it’s comical. Of course, you’re going to do what you need to do. Any time the opposition has a way to lean in and provide some type of antidote or response that’s going to get people wired up — they’re going to do so,” the source added.

</snip>

"Republicans pounce" of course.

Just imagine the shit storm, including the articles of impeachment, if this happened in the Trump White House.

• Haha 1

IDBillzFan
1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I thought yesterday that they couldn't call those questions "incredibly irresponsible" because of concerns about the Hatch Act?

It's a long string of "hold my beer and watch this" moments...except the White House is asking itself to hold its own beer.  And the beer is coke.

This cocaine thing is so embarrassing for the WH, I'm almost tempted to visit ATOP to bust some balls.

It's impossible to imagine handling this any worse, short of giving everyone in the press-room a Biden-autographed 8-ball.

• Haha 1

FIXED.

26 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

There's only one man for the job,

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHfit5nFd0J2tYG2EcriP

Wouldn't they have 'known' that right away ???

As previously reported, the Biden White House’s story on the cocaine incident continues to change and in the process is making things smell an awful lot like a coordinated cover-up.

So-called officials have adjusted the alleged original location of the baggie of illegal drugs four times since Sunday, with it first being discovered “near” the White House according to reports, then the White House library, then in a “work area” close to the West Wing, and now “in a cubby near the White House’s West Executive entrance” in close proximity to the Situation Room, which MSNBC noted was “near where — for example — the Vice President’s vehicle is parked.”

Considering her penchant for embarrassing both herself and the White House with nearly every public appearance she makes, it’s kind of understandable that some on Biden’s team might want to throw Kamala Harris under the bus. After all, Biden is a liability unto himself, and Harris adds a whole new dimension to that.

But in an inadvertently dramatic shift, it would appear that the groundwork is now being laid to blame random White House staffers, not anyone on Joe Biden’s or Kamala Harris’ respective administrative staffs but … “workers,” according to Biden National Security advisor Jake Sullivan, who seemed to be blaming workers for the cocaine baggie that was allegedly found near the Situation Room, which Sullivan noted during the Friday press briefing has been closed “for months” as it is under construction:

The insinuation is now out there – on purpose, and frankly is an insult to our intelligence considering, as former Secret Service agent Dan Bongino observed Wednesday, the White House has thorough security measures in place that would ensure that no one outside of someone who could sidestep White House security (like a family member) would be able to get drugs through.

Later in the briefing, Sullivan proclaimed that “the appropriate consequences will ensue” if it is determined that the cocaine came from someone in the White House

Just who is Sullivan kidding here? If it’s someone in Biden’s or Harris’ respective inner circle of family and friends, we will never know – I mean they’ve already said as much. And that goes double in the event they find out Joe Biden’s son Hunter is the cocaine culprit, especially considering his recent plea deal.

https://redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2023/07/07/watch-it-sure-sounds-like-the-biden-white-house-just-assigned-blame-for-cocaine-incident-n772745

• Facepalm 2
  • Popcorn 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

So the press secretary lied today when she said the Bidens weren't at the WH when the coke was found.

Any halfway competent administration by now would have blamed some junior staffer and thrown them to the wolves already, just to kill the story.  "We've identified the culprit, it was Junior Deputy Undersecretary for White House Stationary, Joe Jablonsky.  He's been let go."  

HOW DO YOU LACK EVEN THE MINIMAL COMPETENCE TO THROW A PATSY UNDER THE BUS?????

• Haha 1

Fansince88
3 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Any halfway competent administration by now would have blamed some junior staffer and thrown them to the wolves already, just to kill the story.  "We've identified the culprit, it was Junior Deputy Undersecretary for White House Stationary, Joe Jablonsky.  He's been let go."  

HOW DO YOU LACK EVEN THE MINIMAL COMPETENCE TO THROW A PATSY UNDER THE BUS?????

So you assume a pollock? 

Crap Throwing Clavin
22 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

So you assume a pollock? 

I'd call you...you know...but I have to be careful about the Hatch Act.

See you next week.

• Haha 3

Fansince88
14 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I'd call you...you know...but I have to be careful about the Hatch Act.

See you next week.

Ahhhh Hatch.....My coworker and brothers little league coach. Great guy.