Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Biden Investigations

Foxx

Crap Throwing Clavin
7 minutes ago, Ann said:

So they were unable three times to identify who brought drugs in?  :facepalm:

I'm generally not a "Heads should roll" person...but heads should roll over this.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

Once again, under the heading of "I couldn't be a liberal because I could never admit to being that phucking stupid," it strikes this leftist chick that it is more probably that the GOP planted cocaine in the WH than it that it belonged to the self-admitted crack addict son of POTUS.

• clown 2
  • Facepalm 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/14/2023 at 3:46 PM, IDBillzFan said:

Once again, under the heading of "I couldn't be a liberal because I could never admit to being that phucking stupid," it strikes this leftist chick that it is more probably that the GOP planted cocaine in the WH than it that it belonged to the self-admitted crack addict son of POTUS.

Anna Navarro

Edited by devnull
  • Haha 2

Former FBI Supervisory Special Agent Confirms IRS Whistleblower Testimony

“Today, a former FBI supervisory special agent assigned to the FBI’s Wilmington office and the Biden criminal investigation confirmed key portions of the IRS whistleblower’s testimony. The night before the interview of Hunter Biden, both Secret Service headquarters and the Biden transition team were tipped off about the planned interview. On the day of the Hunter Biden interview, federal agents were told to stand by and could not approach Hunter Biden—they had to wait for his call. As a result of the change in plans, IRS and FBI criminal investigators never got to interview Hunter Biden as part of the investigation.

“The Justice Department’s efforts to cover up for the Bidens reveals a two-tiered system of justice that sickens the American people. The Oversight Committee, along with the Judiciary Committee and Ways and Means Committee, will continue to seek the answers, transparency, and accountability that the American people demand and deserve.”

</snip>

• Cheers 4

Crap Throwing Clavin
13 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Someone get this man some cocaine, stat!

It's not even funny anymore.  The man is ill, dying before our eyes.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

6 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

A perfect metaphor for the country he rules

• Sad 1
  • Cheers 1

17 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I get it and I do seriously try to understand the minds that tell me I shouldn't be so hard on him. But how can you when he and his handlers brought this on themselves? The really sad part is that they actually think the American People might want to watch this for 4 more years.

So no, I don't feel bad for him in the least

10 minutes ago, devnull said:

Exactly! :cheers:

Edited by Cinga
  • Like 3
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
16 minutes ago, devnull said:

You know what an even bigger problem is?  People think the President rules the country.

As President, I promise not to rule, but to execute the will of the people as expressed by their Congressional representation.  Crap Throwing Clavin/Spartacus 2024.  

• Applause 1
  • Cheers 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Now he gets to look forward to charges of lying under oath, and treason for lying under oath.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

That's gotta sting, right libs?

Does that mean they start calling him an Uncle Tomasina, or the gay face of white supremacy?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Now he gets to look forward to charges of lying under oath, and treason for lying under oath.

Don't forget the charges for violating Hunter's civil rights as well.