Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Biden Investigations

Foxx

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Koko said:

Well, when I asked my Amazon Echo for the weather today, Alexa told me 78 degrees with thunderstorms, and that I should feel bad about myself for the harm that I just did to the environment using the power to get that weather report also ruined Greta Thunberg's childhood, and murdered 28 children in sub-Saharan Africa due to climate change.

So, looks like not golfing this afternoon with storms rolling in.

Weather Channel report for my area is possible tornadoes late this evening, but as a white cis-hetero male I deserve it.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Weather Channel report for my area is possible tornadoes late this evening, but as a white cis-hetero male I deserve it.

Well, if you weren't systemically and racistly oppressing non-whites as part of your existence as a white supremacist cis-hetero patriarchal colonizer...

• Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
25 minutes ago, Koko said:

Well, if you weren't systemically and racistly oppressing non-whites as part of your existence as a white supremacist cis-hetero patriarchal colonizer...

I'm also responsible for global warming, so the tornadoes are divine vengeance as well.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I'm also responsible for global warming, so the tornadoes are divine vengeance as well.

Well, you must be real bad compared to me because our area was supposed to rain but are experiencing great weather. 

Edited by Fansince88
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

It's all part of being an actual literal super mecha-Nazi insurrectionist.

• Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
8 minutes ago, Koko said:

It's all part of being an actual literal super mecha-Nazi insurrectionist.

I keep my Terminator DVD next to Mein Kampf on the bookshelf for just this reason.

(Side note: I hate that I'm a "Nazi" for reading Mein Kampf.  Less for being called a "Nazi" than for the grossly insulting idea that one can only read things that one agrees with.  Particularly important historical works - I mean, I've read Homer, but I don't think Zeus inspired the Trojans.)

17 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I keep my Terminator DVD next to Mein Kampf on the bookshelf for just this reason.

(Side note: I hate that I'm a "Nazi" for reading Mein Kampf.  Less for being called a "Nazi" than for the grossly insulting idea that one can only read things that one agrees with.  Particularly important historical works - I mean, I've read Homer, but I don't think Zeus inspired the Trojans.)

You will be judged based not upon the content of your character, but on the books on your nightstand.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Did they get you? Westminster just west of me got pounded, seeing the damage on 140 pretty sure it was a twister touch down. Been out of power myself since about 5 yesterday and darn it if power wasn't out at work too. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
13 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Did they get you? Westminster just west of me got pounded, seeing the damage on 140 pretty sure it was a twister touch down. Been out of power myself since about 5 yesterday and darn it if power wasn't out at work too. 

Nope.  Pretty tame storm, unlike a week or two ago (just north of me in Rockville got positively slammed with microbursts then.)

Surprisingly tame.  Weather radar showed some of those mesocyclones trucking through the area at 70 mph, but we didn't even see that much wind.

• Like 2

Interesting article by NBC on Biden's image being tarnished because of Hunter.

“There’s a reason why his numbers are the way they are,” said one Democratic strategist, referring to the president’s low approval rating among Americans. Like other Democrats, the strategist requested anonymity to avoid retribution from fellow partisans. 

“It’s not just the economy,” the strategist said of possible reasons behind Biden’s low job approval. “It’s not because people are just concerned about inflation. It’s not just because people are concerned about his age. His brand has been damaged by him and those around him.”

Nodding to the fear Democrats have of being blamed for weakening their own candidate — or incurring his wrath — the strategist emphatically declined to put his name to his remarks: “On the record? F--- no! Are you crazy?” he said.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 2

What are they indicting Trump for tomorrow?

Comer Releases Third Bank Memo Detailing Payments to the Bidens from Russia, Kazakhstan, and Ukraine

</snip>

“During Joe Biden’s vice presidency, Hunter Biden sold him as ‘the brand’ to reap millions from oligarchs in Kazakhstan, Russia, and Ukraine. It appears no real services were provided other than access to the Biden network, including Joe Biden himself. And Hunter Biden seems to have delivered. This is made clear by meals at Café Milano where then-Vice President Joe Biden dined with oligarchs from around the world who had sent money to his son,” said Chairman Comer. “It’s clear Joe Biden knew about his son’s business dealings and allowed himself to be ‘the brand’ sold to enrich the Biden family while he was Vice President of the United States. The House Oversight Committee will continue to follow the money trail and obtain witness testimony to determine whether foreign actors targeted the Bidens, President Biden is compromised or corrupt, and our national security is threatened.”

Below is a summary of the third bank records memorandum. The full memorandum can be found here.

● Committee Staff is Releasing Payments from Russia, Kazakhstan, and Ukraine that Occurred During Joe Biden’s Vice Presidency: The Committee has now identified over $20 million in payments from foreign sources to the Biden family and their business associates.
● Hunter Biden and Devon Archer Used Rosemont Seneca Entities to Bring in Millions from Oligarchs in Europe and Asia:  Using accounts nominally tied to Devon Archer (but using the familiar “Rosemont Seneca” branding), Hunter Biden received incremental payments originating from foreign sources, attempting to hide the source and size of the payments.
● In February 2014, a Russian Oligarch Sent $3.5 Million to a Shell Company Associated with Hunter Biden and Devon Archer: Russian billionaire Yelena Baturina transferred $3.5 million to Rosemont Seneca Thornton, a shell company. Approximately $1 million was transferred to Devon Archer, and the remainder was used to initially fund a new company account, Rosemont Seneca Bohai, which Devon Archer and Hunter Biden used to receive other foreign wires.
● In Spring 2014, a Ukrainian Oligarch Placed Archer and Biden on the Burisma Board of Directors and Agreed to Pay them $1 Million Each per Year: Burisma Holdings’ (Burisma) corporate secretary, Vadym Pozharsky, worked on behalf of the  Ukrainian oligarch and owner of Burisma, Mykola Zlochevsky. Hunter Biden was initially hired by Burisma to work as counsel for the company, and Pozharsky and Zlochevsky met with Hunter Biden at a conference in Lake Como in Italy where they decided Hunter Biden would work on the board of directors with Devon Archer. Then-Vice President Joe Biden visited Ukraine soon after their first payments. Payments from Burisma for both Devon Archer and Hunter Biden were wired to Rosemont Seneca Bohai.  Payments were transmitted in incremental amounts to Hunter Biden’s different bank accounts. 
● In April 2014, a Kazakhstani Oligarch Wired the Exact Price of Biden’s Sportscar to a Bank Account Used by Archer and Biden: In February 2014, Hunter Biden met with Kenes Rakishev at a Washington, D.C. hotel. Rakishev worked closely with the prime minister of Kazakhstan, Karim Massimov. In April, Rakishev, a Kazakhstani oligarch, wired $142,300 to Rosemont Seneca Bohai. The next day, a payment was made from Rosemont Seneca Bohai for a sportscar for Hunter Biden in the amount of $142,300.  Archer and Biden then arranged for Burisma executives to visit Kazakhstan in June 2014 to evaluate a three-way deal among Burisma, a Chinese state-owned company, and the government of Kazakhstan.
● Hunter Biden received millions of dollars in payments from Yelena Baturina, Burisma, and Kenes Rakishev. Vice President Biden had dinner with them in the spring of 2014 and 2015 in Washington, D.C.

• Like 2

Deranged Rhino
2 hours ago, Ann said:

What are they indicting Trump for tomorrow?

Comer Releases Third Bank Memo Detailing Payments to the Bidens from Russia, Kazakhstan, and Ukraine

</snip>

“During Joe Biden’s vice presidency, Hunter Biden sold him as ‘the brand’ to reap millions from oligarchs in Kazakhstan, Russia, and Ukraine. It appears no real services were provided other than access to the Biden network, including Joe Biden himself. And Hunter Biden seems to have delivered. This is made clear by meals at Café Milano where then-Vice President Joe Biden dined with oligarchs from around the world who had sent money to his son,” said Chairman Comer. “It’s clear Joe Biden knew about his son’s business dealings and allowed himself to be ‘the brand’ sold to enrich the Biden family while he was Vice President of the United States. The House Oversight Committee will continue to follow the money trail and obtain witness testimony to determine whether foreign actors targeted the Bidens, President Biden is compromised or corrupt, and our national security is threatened.”

Below is a summary of the third bank records memorandum. The full memorandum can be found here.

● Committee Staff is Releasing Payments from Russia, Kazakhstan, and Ukraine that Occurred During Joe Biden’s Vice Presidency: The Committee has now identified over $20 million in payments from foreign sources to the Biden family and their business associates.
● Hunter Biden and Devon Archer Used Rosemont Seneca Entities to Bring in Millions from Oligarchs in Europe and Asia:  Using accounts nominally tied to Devon Archer (but using the familiar “Rosemont Seneca” branding), Hunter Biden received incremental payments originating from foreign sources, attempting to hide the source and size of the payments.
● In February 2014, a Russian Oligarch Sent $3.5 Million to a Shell Company Associated with Hunter Biden and Devon Archer: Russian billionaire Yelena Baturina transferred $3.5 million to Rosemont Seneca Thornton, a shell company. Approximately $1 million was transferred to Devon Archer, and the remainder was used to initially fund a new company account, Rosemont Seneca Bohai, which Devon Archer and Hunter Biden used to receive other foreign wires.
● In Spring 2014, a Ukrainian Oligarch Placed Archer and Biden on the Burisma Board of Directors and Agreed to Pay them $1 Million Each per Year: Burisma Holdings’ (Burisma) corporate secretary, Vadym Pozharsky, worked on behalf of the  Ukrainian oligarch and owner of Burisma, Mykola Zlochevsky. Hunter Biden was initially hired by Burisma to work as counsel for the company, and Pozharsky and Zlochevsky met with Hunter Biden at a conference in Lake Como in Italy where they decided Hunter Biden would work on the board of directors with Devon Archer. Then-Vice President Joe Biden visited Ukraine soon after their first payments. Payments from Burisma for both Devon Archer and Hunter Biden were wired to Rosemont Seneca Bohai.  Payments were transmitted in incremental amounts to Hunter Biden’s different bank accounts. 
● In April 2014, a Kazakhstani Oligarch Wired the Exact Price of Biden’s Sportscar to a Bank Account Used by Archer and Biden: In February 2014, Hunter Biden met with Kenes Rakishev at a Washington, D.C. hotel. Rakishev worked closely with the prime minister of Kazakhstan, Karim Massimov. In April, Rakishev, a Kazakhstani oligarch, wired $142,300 to Rosemont Seneca Bohai. The next day, a payment was made from Rosemont Seneca Bohai for a sportscar for Hunter Biden in the amount of $142,300.  Archer and Biden then arranged for Burisma executives to visit Kazakhstan in June 2014 to evaluate a three-way deal among Burisma, a Chinese state-owned company, and the government of Kazakhstan.
● Hunter Biden received millions of dollars in payments from Yelena Baturina, Burisma, and Kenes Rakishev. Vice President Biden had dinner with them in the spring of 2014 and 2015 in Washington, D.C.

Two things that jump out: 

1) Projection is not just their favorite play left in the Establishment's cover-up playbook, it's their only play.

2) This should give some people pause and force them to reconsider exactly how the war in Ukraine came about, and why. More importantly, it should make people who parroted the Neocon/DNC talking points about how discussing the motivations, entanglements, and compromises of our own leadership were irrelevant in regards to the war in Ukraine rethink the sources they trust and the geopolitical strategies they adhere to. Why was talking about Biden's, Obama's, Clinton's, Sullivan's, and Nuland's ties to Ukraine verboten in the months leading to the war? It wasn't because they were "Russian talking points" or "Putin propaganda" - it's because they were true. And the truth cannot be allowed to get in the way of the agenda of triggering a new permawar to turn the revenue streams back on. 

Sadly, we also know it won't force that reassessment among most of the neocon sect, their spox, and their NPCS because that would mean having to admit they got played. Again. And that's just too painful for most to admit. They'll shift the goal posts, like was done in 2004, and claim that it's irrelevant now because we're "committed". 

Then they'll fall for it all over again when the next "crisis" emerges (see: Niger). And the whole time they'll blame the "left" or "progressives" for the decline of the Republic - never admitting that they themselves, and their bootlicking of proven liars and frauds, are the biggest cause of the decline.  

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like 2

Well…

Cut off…

The Bank of China, a state-owned bank, controls BHR Partners. The fund claims it maintains 22 billion Chinese Yuan (RMB) in various portfolio companies, translating to more than three billion USD.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

12 hours ago, Ann said:

Newt 🔥

The question to ask Biden is why did he get on the phone with Hunter’s business associates at all.  Ask it over and over again.  See how many different answers he comes up with.

“Hey let’s call my dad” isn’t normal business activity. Just like “my kid and his foreign business associates called me to shoot the sh!t” isn’t normal.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

All this dirt getting pushed about the Bidens really only means one thing: another Trump indictment is right around the corner.

Gotta Defend Democracy(tm).

I believe this indictment will read "Is a doody-head."

6 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

All this dirt getting pushed about the Bidens really only means one thing: another Trump indictment is right around the corner.

Not only that, but now the Democrats in the Senate are "leaking" fanciful stories about how the DOJ under Trump had ordered some unnamed partisan investigator heroic whistleblower veteran FBI agent to not go anywhere  near Trump or his allies. He should get a purple heart for his heroism.

Exclusive: A veteran FBI agent told Congress that investigations into Giuliani and other Trump allies were suppressed

They think we're all stupid. They're absolutely correct.

Edited by Koko
  • Like 1