Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Biden Investigations

Foxx

42 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Didn't I tell you the administration would just ignore the court rulings?  

When the branch of government that is responsible for enforcing the law is lawless and actively engaged in breaking the law, bad times ahead.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 1

On 9/12/2023 at 8:02 PM, Ann said:

"Without evidence" LMAO 🤣

I haven’t heard anyone allege that Biden’s actions occurred while he was President. What are they going to impeach him about, things that happened before he was elected?  Am I missing something?

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, snafu said:

I haven’t heard anyone allege that Biden’s actions occurred while he was President. What are they going to impeach him about, things that happened before he was elected?  Am I missing something?

As we were so often told when they impeached Trump over daring to suggest The Ukraine corruption be investigated …. Impeachment is a political process. 

And, who knows if the payments stopped, started back up, or what is going on. This way, it can be investigated. I am not sure there is a statute of limitations on treason, but maybe? 

I doubt the investigation will go far. There are a whole bunch of sticky hands on both sides of the aisle. There can only be so much investigated before people who will not be retiring will be implicated. Can’t have that.

8 hours ago, Ann said:

As we were so often told when they impeached Trump over daring to suggest The Ukraine corruption be investigated …. Impeachment is a political process. 

And, who knows if the payments stopped, started back up, or what is going on. This way, it can be investigated. I am not sure there is a statute of limitations on treason, but maybe? 

I doubt the investigation will go far. There are a whole bunch of sticky hands on both sides of the aisle. There can only be so much investigated before people who will not be retiring will be implicated. Can’t have that.

Sounds a lot like they want to investigate the man to find the crime.

I thought witch hunts were bad. Just trying to be consistent in my opposition to these things.

• Cheers 2

Witch hunts aren't bad if there are witches in the bushes.  Over the years the former vice president has fashioned his persona and trumpeted his accomplishments.  Along came a number of pieces of evidence that indicate he is involved in illegal pratices.  An illegal practices hunt isn't bad if there are illegal practices in the bushes. 

• Haha 2
  • Applause 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, snafu said:

Sounds a lot like they want to investigate the man to find the crime.

I thought witch hunts were bad. Just trying to be consistent in my opposition to these things.

More theater.

Look at it this way: If Biden's a puppet, and controlled behind the scenes, and being impeached...what's the purpose of the impeachment?