Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Biden Investigations

Foxx

31 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

But other than that they got nothing!

Well, I don't know that it's nothing. Whether or not it rises to the level of an impeachable offense or not, is the real question. 

• Like 2

On 11/29/2023 at 4:46 PM, devnull said:

Coming clean both literally and figuratively won't deny a clearance.  However relapses and repeated abuse will

Financial trouble is grounds as is suspicious income from foreign sources

Well lucky for the Biden’s there’s no proof of THAT! [/lame stream media & DOJ]

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Stop the talking. Do something. Just do it or shut the &#%$ up!

Perhaps it's just the cynic in me but, I find it highly dubious that congressmen went home for Thanksgiving and spoke with their constituents at Walmart and the like, to discover that they wanted to know what was up with all the money the Biden's have been receiving and that they wanted them to proceed with a formal inquiry. They are not that insulated. And if they are, they need to leave office.

Also, he brought up the bank examiners wanting to come in if a suspicious transaction was flagged. Well, the transaction(s) were flagged, did it not lead to more scrutiny?

I was born at night, but it wasn't last night. It's all part of the dog and pony show. The real question is, what is the title of the show and what is the supposed climax.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 3

7 hours ago, Foxx said:

Perhaps it's just the cynic in me but, I find it highly dubious that congressmen went home for Thanksgiving and spoke with their constituents at Walmart and the like, to discover that they wanted to know what was up with all the money the Biden's have been receiving and that they wanted them to proceed with a formal inquiry. They are not that insulated. And if they are, they need to leave office.

Also, he brought up the bank examiners wanting to come in if a suspicious transaction was flagged. Well, the transaction(s) were flagged, did it not lead to more scrutiny?

I was born at night, but it wasn't last night. It's all part of the dog and pony show. The real question is, what is the title of the show and what is the supposed climax.

I’m with you on that. It’s just Kabuki Theater. It’s like Congress is being run by the Discovery Channel. Five minutes of storyline followed by 15 minutes of commercials - most of which are self promotions of other network programs. 
Wash, rinse, repeat. 

it’s a very unsatisfying paradigm. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

On 12/4/2023 at 6:18 PM, Foxx said:

Not sure of the title but I’m pretty sure the climax is Joe’s glazed eye look suddenly getting worse, he turns and bites Kamala, KJP, Blinken or somebody, that person bites more people and the whole thing spirals out of control until some dude named Daryl starts shooting everyone with a crossbow.  In this version though Daryl has a talking hamster on his shoulder giving him instructions.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Not sure of the title but I’m pretty sure the climax is Joe’s glazed eye look suddenly getting worse, he turns and bites Kamala, KJP, Blinken or somebody, that person bites more people and the whole thing spirals out of control until some dude named Daryl starts shooting everyone with a crossbow.  In this version though Daryl has a talking hamster on his shoulder giving him instructions.

Does Daryl have a brother named Larry, and another brother named Daryl?

• Like 1