Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Biden Investigations

Foxx

Just now, devnull said:

89a95a.jpg

I doubt it ever comes to a vote. It does, however, now allow them access to his calls, bank records, etc with no stonewalling. 

I expect the findings to be used against him when running for reelection.  That "should " also impact the down tickets (with mail in cheating, that is a maybe).

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Joe Miner said:

Do the American people want it? No

Do Democrats?  Probably. She's stupid and controllable.

And yet Republicans are the ones initiating the impeachment

10 hours ago, Ann said:

I doubt it ever comes to a vote. It does, however, now allow them access to his calls, bank records, etc with no stonewalling. 

The bank and phone records will be have been part of a regular purge of older records to recover storage space in accordance with Federal Records Management.

Your phone and bank records however, will not have been part of the 100% regularly scheduled system purge

Just now, Joe Miner said:

He won't be convicted.

Someone laid out a vote timing,  and it would be September with a November election. 

I don't think they send it to the Senate (unless they find current (this administration) pay for play recordings), but if they do vote, it is because the Republicans want to lose the 2024 House and Senate (unless they find current pay for play recordings).

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Ann said:

Someone laid out a vote timing,  and it would be September with a November election. 

I don't think they send it to the Senate (unless they find current (this administration) pay for play recordings), but if they do vote, it is because the Republicans want to lose the 2024 House and Senate (unless they find current pay for play recordings).

Heck, the GOP may not even have the seats to impeach by the time the investigation is done.

2 minutes ago, Joe Miner said:

Heck, the GOP may not even have the seats to impeach by the time the investigation is done.

They certainly don’t have the votes to convict in the Senate. 

3 hours ago, Joe Miner said:

He won't be convicted.

2 hours ago, Ann said:

Of course he won't be convicted.  It's a campaign tactic to drive an outrage Narrative providing cover for Bidens reselection

And eventual resignation...

• Like 2

Breaking:  James Biden’s business partner, Michael Lewitt, pulled money belonging to elderly Americans from an investment fund and “transmitted it to Americore, which turned around and paid James Biden. James Biden on the same day cut a check to Joe Biden for the exact same amount as James Biden received from Americore.” Per @GOPoversight transcribed Interview with Carol Fox, U.S. Trustee for Americore’s Chapter 11 proceedings.

• Popcorn 1
  • Cheers 2