Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Biden Investigations

Foxx

MothersMilk
41 minutes ago, Pete said:

Well that does it I’m never voting for Hunter Biden again! I’ma man of principles, I cannot vote for a convicted felon!

Meh, you just copied that from another site. 

• Like 2

Deranged Rhino

The real gameplan with this: media talking points to protect themselves from the reckoning they invited.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
35 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

A lobbyist...working in Ukraine...as a private citizen.

But not a violation of FARA?  Bullshit.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 2

Deranged Rhino
19 minutes ago, MothersMilk said:

Of course he did - he doesn't have an original bone in his body. That requires some level of intellect, Pete proudly boasts how he lacks that. 

And we know wherever he read that originally, it was in the first line of the tweet since he doesn't bother to read beyond the headline.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Of course he did - he doesn't have an original bone in his body. That requires some level of intellect, Pete proudly boasts how he lacks that. 

And we know wherever he read that originally, it was in the first line of the tweet since he doesn't bother to read beyond the headline.

At least he copied something funny.

Baby steps.

(Further commentary will be in the bullshit thread.)

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 2

MothersMilk
13 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It wasn't a tweet, it was what someone else typed and this person took it as his own and pasted it here. Sad what things have come down to.

• Cheers 1

RochesterRob
1 hour ago, Ann said:

The attempt to use the Hunter Biden conviction to legitimize the Trump conviction can already be seen in the media.  I was already expecting the powers that be would sacrifice Hunter in a small way to realize far larger objectives.  

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

Fansince88
1 hour ago, Pete said:

Oh, you mean like trump. They are all &#%$in corrupt. I’m sure Biden is corrupt. You cannot be in politics for 50 years and not be. Trump is just as bad, he’s a walking piece of human excrement! Anybody make out what the &#%$ he was talking about at his last rally with the boat and the shark and the battery? What a shit show!

Welcome back. 

Fansince88
1 hour ago, Pete said:

Oh, you mean like trump. They are all &#%$in corrupt. I’m sure Biden is corrupt. You cannot be in politics for 50 years and not be. Trump is just as bad, he’s a walking piece of human excrement! Anybody make out what the &#%$ he was talking about at his last rally with the boat and the shark and the battery? What a shit show!

I find it truly odd you all but disappeared from this side from the verdict on Trump only to slam him here when your boys son got found guilty. That all I got to say to you. 

dwight-shun.gif

Edited by Fansince88
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, MothersMilk said:

Oh you mean like maga and Moscow Marge? All you guys can do is repeat the lies and bull shit from Fox News, Tucker Carlson and the @$$h@l& you worship himself, trump. 

how’s this, I’ll repeat you guys. The judge is biased, the prosecutor and the jury are tainted. Biden is a victim of lawfare! It’s a rigged trial! Did I do pretty good? Sounds like you cry babies? A trump supporter should say nothing with how corrupt that guy is. Let’s start digging into Don jr. Past! That should be fun!

• clown 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

The attempt to use the Hunter Biden conviction to legitimize the Trump conviction can already be seen in the media.  I was already expecting the powers that be would sacrifice Hunter in a small way to realize far larger objectives.  

You people are a &#%$in joke! You think Joe would sacrifice his son? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! That is the dumbest thing I have heard on here and someone tried to say trump was squeaky clean before he got into politics. You sure do shovel a lot of shit! The sad thing is you believe it so it is not even worth arguing about.

Edited by Pete
  • clown 1
  • O Rly 1

2 hours ago, MothersMilk said:

Oh by the way, no it all numb nuts, I’ve been say this to my brother long before this trial was even brought. The rights obsession with Hunter is laughable. That has solved all the country’s problems. I’ve told him for well over a year now no one is voting for him, I don’t give a shit about him, he’s not running for office. He was always bringing him up, I got tired of it. 

i didn’t realize it was such a genius thought that it would need to be ripped off Lol. 

• clown 1

Deranged Rhino
8 minutes ago, Pete said:

You people are a &#%$in joke! You think Joe would sacrifice his son? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! That is the dumbest thing I have heater on here and someone tried to say trump was squeaky clean before he got into politics. You sure do shovel a lot of shit! The sad thing is you believe it so it is not even worth arguing about.

Here's the rub, Pete. 

Trump is unquestionably the single most investigated person ever to hold the office of POTUS. He was vetted to run, as everyone is, by the parties and determined clean enough to run (a low bar). The establishment press and politicians all assumed they'd be able to find real dirt on him when and if they needed it, because why wouldn't they? They know they're all dirty - and since he's a billionaire, narcissist with impulse control he must be even dirtier than them.

But then a funny thing happened. 

When Trump's campaign moved from side-show to actual threat to HRC, he was investigated by everyone: the FBI, CIA, NSA, MI6, every other 5 Eye party nation's intelligence service - to say nothing of the rest of the Executive and its agencies - and guess what? They couldn't find a single, solitary crime big enough to charge him in court or the court of public opinion. 

We know this is true because the crimes they did try to hang him with - Russian collusion, treason, sedition, and election interference - were wholly invented by the outgoing administration and its intelligence chiefs. This is provable and backed by volumes of evidence, testimony, and undeniable fact. 

Had they found a single, solitary thing to charge him with, or ruin him with in the eyes of the public, they wouldn't have needed to invent a story that would have been laughed out of any writer's room in Hollywood. 

But they did. To any person with a functioning frontal lobe, that should be telling. But that's not who you are, Pete. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 4
  • FANtastic 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Here's the rub, Pete. 

Trump is unquestionably the single most investigated person ever to hold the office of POTUS. He was vetted to run, as everyone is, by the parties and determined clean enough to run (a low bar). The establishment press and politicians all assumed they'd be able to find real dirt on him when and if they needed it, because why wouldn't they? They know they're all dirty - and since he's a billionaire, narcissist with impulse control he must be even dirtier than them.

But then a funny thing happened. 

When Trump's campaign moved from side-show to actual threat to HRC, he was investigated by everyone: the FBI, CIA, NSA, MI6, every other 5 Eye party nation's intelligence service - to say nothing of the rest of the Executive and its agencies - and guess what? They couldn't find a single, solitary crime big enough to charge him in court or the court of public opinion. 

We know this is true because the crimes they did try to hang him with - Russian collusion, treason, sedition, and election interference - were wholly invented by the outgoing administration and its intelligence chiefs. This is provable and backed by volumes of evidence, testimony, and undeniable fact. 

Had they found a single, solitary thing to charge him with, or ruin him with in the eyes of the public, they wouldn't have needed to invent a story that would have been laughed out of any writer's room in Hollywood. 

But they did. To any person with a functioning frontal lobe, that should be telling. But that's not who you are, Pete. 

Just as a single notable example of this: remember how MSNBC and Rachel Maddow illegally got copies of his tax returns leaked from the IRS, and discovered - horror of horrors - that he actually paid taxes!  And a significant amount, too.  

Which now has me wondering why he hasn't faced bullshit charges for tax fraud yet.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 2

RochesterRob

Let us see just what punishment is handed down to Hunter before we try to determine the "sacrifice" Joe is making.  We all know that Hunter is not going into the general population at Attica for 10 years.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

CarpetCrawler
5 hours ago, MothersMilk said:

Wonder why he is referred to as Hunter when his real name is Robert Hunter Biden, which is a real insult to the very excellent Robert Hunter RIP. If you know you know.

Hunter was his mother's maiden name.

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

All arguing aside, it’s amazing that a former president and a sitting president’s son have been convicted of felonies in the last month! 
crazy times.

Deranged Rhino
12 minutes ago, Pete said:

All arguing aside, it’s amazing that a former president and a sitting president’s son have been convicted of felonies in the last month! 
crazy times.

Amazing? 

Princess Bride You Keep Using That Word GIF - Princess Bride You Keep Using  That Word I Do Not Think It Means What You Think It Means - Discover &  Share GIFs

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

CarpetCrawler
21 minutes ago, Pete said:

crazy times.

Wow, almost like the DOJ is following a script or something. Go figure.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2