Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Biden Investigations

Foxx

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

But...why?

Not that I can think of any "Why?" that would have me saying "Yeah, I guess that makes a certain amount of sense, somehow."  But I want to know what the thought process is behind that, regardless.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Jabba The Hutt
2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Destruction by Hunter Bidens nose...

• Like 1
  • O Rly 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

But...why?

Not that I can think of any "Why?" that would have me saying "Yeah, I guess that makes a certain amount of sense, somehow."  But I want to know what the thought process is behind that, regardless.

The only one that makes sense that immediately springs to mind is running cover for someone very high up in the WH and trying to make the entire thing go away making sure that person wouldn't ever have to deal with some uncomfortable publicity.

Similar to how Goodell destroyed the Cheats videotapes back in the day.  Nope, you can't prove it, it never happened nearly as bad as you think it did.  Yes, there was a MINOR cheating concern, but it's really not a big deal.  Trust us.  WE'd NEVER try to pull the wool over your eyes.

Sure, there were RUMORS of cocaine being found in the WH, but it doesn't exist.  It was just a fever dream.  So, there.

Btw, since early July, she really doesn't come off as being a particularly bright individual.  Maybe it's by design.  But not expecting it is/was.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Romania!?

Special Counsel David Weiss appears to have finally made the long-awaited case exposing years of concealment and political corruption. No, it is not the case against Hunter Biden. The allegations of tax fraud in California are obvious and unavoidable. Weiss just made the case against the Justice Department and himself in protecting Hunter Biden from the most damaging charges of being an unregistered foreign agent. In a new filing, Weiss released evidence on Hunter seeking money to advance the interests of a Romanian on United States policy.

</snip>

In the filing below, Weiss opposes the Biden team effort to exclude the evidence of his working for the Romanians. Senior assistant special counsel Derek Hines writes in the filing that “[t]he evidence of what the defendant agreed to do and did do for [the businessman] demonstrates the defendant’s state of mind and intent during the relevant tax years charged in the indictment. It is also evidence that the defendant’s actions do not reflect someone with a diminished capacity, given that he agreed to attempt to influence U.S. public policy and receive millions of dollars pursuant to an oral agreement.”

That sounds a lot like seeking the work of a foreign agent. Here is the language from FARA:

“The first category of evidence the defendant seeks to exclude is any “reference to allegations that Mr. Biden (1) acted on behalf of a foreign principal to influence U.S. policy and public opinion . . .” Motion at 3 (emphasis added). The government does not intend to reference allegations at trial. Rather, the government will introduce the evidence described above, including that the defendant and Business Associate 1 received compensation from a foreign principal who was attempting to influence U.S. policy and public opinion and cause the United States to investigate the Romanian investigation of G.P in Romania.” (emphasis added)

The other foreign dealings reportedly involved Hunter reaching out to government officials while his father was vice president. That includes the controversy over Joe Biden’s sudden decision to issue an ultimatum to the Ukrainian government.

</snip>

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

• 2 weeks later...

We know. But tying obstruction of Congress to the Biden-Harris administration should be a talking point. 

JOE BIDEN HAS COMMITTED IMPEACHABLE OFFENSES

Today, we are releasing our report on the impeachment inquiry of President Joe Biden, finding he committed impeachable offenses.

The evidence produced by our impeachment inquiry is the strongest case for impeachment of a sitting president the House of Representatives has ever investigated.

Americans now know Joe Biden was ‘the brand’ the Bidens sold around the world to enrich the Biden family, and Joe Biden knew of, benefitted from, and participated in his family’s influence peddling schemes.

Our report details evidence to establish President Biden abused his office and violated his oaths of office as Vice President by engaging in a conspiracy to peddle influence to enrich his family. Then as President, Joe Biden and the Biden-Harris Administration obstructed the House of Representatives’ impeachment inquiry and the criminal investigation of President Biden’s son.

Read more here.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Ann said:

Hoping he pled guilty simply to make sure the trial is over before his dad leaves office.

Will be very frustrating if he got another sweetheart deal for doing so.  Am expecting it's the latter and not the former.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Taro T said:

Hoping he pled guilty simply to make sure the trial is over before his dad leaves office..

And to get this out Hunter out of the news cycle so everyone can focus on Trump's sentencing

And I have not doubt Biden will pardon his son because of,.... shuddup

• Sad 1

Jabba The Hutt
2 hours ago, devnull said:

And to get this out Hunter out of the news cycle so everyone can focus on Trump's sentencing

And I have not doubt Biden will pardon his son because of,.... shuddup

Hopefully he forgets...🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ann said:

Funny is not the word I'd use. Predictable is more like it.

The same people telling us that Joe Biden won't pardon his son are the same people that spent the last 5 years telling us Joe Biden is sharp as a tack.

• Like 2
  • O Rly 1

Judge Denies to Approve Hunter Biden plead deal for now. From Politico

"After pressing both sides for details about the plea deal, U.S. District Judge Maryellen Noreika adjourned the hearing so that the two sides could refine and clarify the agreement — under which Biden had planned to plead guilty to two misdemeanor tax offenses and likely avoid punishment on a felony gun charge.

At the end of the tumultuous three-hour hearing, Biden instead wound up pleading not guilty to all three charges, and the judge postponed further proceedings, likely for a month or more."

Hope he does go to trial on all three counts and doesn't get convicted until after The Big Guy is out of office.

• Popcorn 1
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 3