Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2024 Election Season

Crap Throwing Clavin

Deranged Rhino

And the intelligence community has spoken with perhaps the most damning visual in Joe's term: 

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
  • Cheers 3

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• devnull

Taro T
5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And the intelligence community has spoken with perhaps the most damning visual in Joe's term: 

How can ANYONE look at all this and not ask themselves: ok, these are the SAME people that one week ago were telling us that 45 could very well show us that HE is a dementia patient and 46 would be eating his lunch because he's VERY quickwitted and alert and you all just wait and see because WE KNOW this to be true because we SEE the REAL 46 ALL the time; and they are now telling us that they THEMSELVES were lied to; 1st off just how stupid do these mo'fo's think the public is and 2nd what else must they have been lying about as we KNOW what they were saying prior to the debate was a MASSIVE lie?

People got to see 46 for themselves for like 90 minutes and what they saw has NO RESEMBLENCE to what they were told they'd get to see.  They HAVE to realize they were lied to, don't they?  

And if they don't, just what will it take for that to sink into their melons?  Can see them having questions about what they were lied to about - did the talking heads not actually have access to see 46 but claimed they did, in which case everything they claimed to be 1st person sources were actually 3rd person at best; or did they have access to him and simply lie about what they were seeing 1st hand?  But the questions are merely to degree, not to what was actually happening.

• Like 4
  • Cheers 3

dr. who
27 minutes ago, Taro T said:

How can ANYONE look at all this and not ask themselves: ok, these are the SAME people that one week ago were telling us that 45 could very well show us that HE is a dementia patient and 46 would be eating his lunch because he's VERY quickwitted and alert and you all just wait and see because WE KNOW this to be true because we SEE the REAL 46 ALL the time; and they are now telling us that they THEMSELVES were lied to; 1st off just how stupid do these mo'fo's think the public is and 2nd what else must they have been lying about as we KNOW what they were saying prior to the debate was a MASSIVE lie?

People got to see 46 for themselves for like 90 minutes and what they saw has NO RESEMBLENCE to what they were told they'd get to see.  They HAVE to realize they were lied to, don't they?  

And if they don't, just what will it take for that to sink into their melons?  Can see them having questions about what they were lied to about - did the talking heads not actually have access to see 46 but claimed they did, in which case everything they claimed to be 1st person sources were actually 3rd person at best; or did they have access to him and simply lie about what they were seeing 1st hand?  But the questions are merely to degree, not to what was actually happening.

Homo sapiens is aspirational. Most humans are not too bright, though it would seem culpable ignorance at this point not to evince some awareness of systemic fiction telling in the MSM. What it really comes down to is that a lot of folks want to be lied to. There are multiple reasons that could explain this, and plenty of experience in the 20th century with modern totalitarian regimes as precedent.

• Sad 1

Uncle Joe
16 minutes ago, B-Man said:

IMG_3608.thumb.jpeg.ff3f92a340d59c88afd1686985b7dda5.jpeg

Nope, no way I'm putting ketchup on a hot dog. 

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1

Biden tells Dem governors he needs more sleep, no events after 8 p.m.: report

President Biden told a gathering of nearly two dozen Democratic governors at the White House Wednesday night that he needs to get more sleep and work fewer hours — and even avoid events held after 8 p.m. — despite indications he can only handle the rigors of the job between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.

Biden’s acknowledgment was reported by the New York Times, citing two people who took part in the high-stakes meeting and others who were briefed on the comment.

During the same gathering, the outlet reported, Biden responded to a question from Hawaii Gov. Josh Green about his health by saying while his health was fine, the problem was “just my brain,” an apparent attempt at humor that went unrecognized by at least one state leader in the room.

</snip>

• Facepalm 2
  • Haha 1

Disney heiress, wealthy Democratic donors say they won’t finance the party until Joe Biden drops out

• Abigail Disney, an heiress to the Disney family fortune, plans to withhold donations to Democrats until Joe Biden drops out.
  • Biden has said he has no plans to drop out of the race.
  • Gideon Stein said he’s decided to pause planned donations of $3.5 million.

</snip>

• Like 2

Fansince88
5 hours ago, Uncle Joe said:

Never saw that until we moved from Long Island to NNY. 

• Like 1

MothersMilk

Joe, standing on the balcony, checked his watch twice within one minute. Watching how he will/// holy whatthe,,,, he just cleaned drool off of his chin with a paper towel. 

Our commander and chief ladies and gents,,,,

Thank goodness for steel railings.

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

Uncle Joe
2 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

Obviously, you are to close to Canada. 

• Like 2

CarpetCrawler
9 hours ago, Uncle Joe said:

What do you put on a fried bologna sandwich? 

Uncle Joe
17 minutes ago, CarpetCrawler said:

Can't remember, I  was probably 5 or 6 the last time I had one of those.

I will confess to having ketchup with fried Taylor Ham. 

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
26 minutes ago, CarpetCrawler said:

Yellow mustard.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Nanker
8 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

6 hours ago, Uncle Joe said:

Obviously, you are to close to Canada. 

It’s what Red Sox fans do. Blechhh!

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

Yellow mustard.

Don't forget the onions.

• Like 2
  • FANtastic 1

Nelson59

Usual Democrat donors are pulling back support thinking they are wasting their money. Worst business PR is being labeled as a willing member of this BS.

The everyday people are seeing them as frauds, corrupt, insane, liars and they are insulting our intelligence.

The worst excuse I've heard is "I don't like Trump for personal reasons". So the alternative is voting for corrupt idiots??

Hey, I don't like Tom Brady, but I rather have him as my QB as compared to JP Losman!! Fitting analogy.

• Like 2

MothersMilk
3 hours ago, Foxx said:

Don't forget the onions.

Yep, onions and webers mustard. Been a long time since I had one. I know they are still on the menu back in WNY diners etc.