Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2024 Election Season

Crap Throwing Clavin

Nanker
4 hours ago, Ann said:

That’s because there IS NO AUDIO TAPE. They just LIED about there being one. U

4 hours ago, devnull said:

pre-recorded

the original plan was to release the interview in pieces, during nightly news, prime time live, and snuffleufflgus Stuffapoleuphisazz. Sunday show.

but lotsa people were wondering why ABC was going to spend several days editing the interview, so it will be released in its entirety tonight.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• IDBillzFan

4 minutes ago, Nanker said:

That’s because there IS NO AUDIO TAPE. They just LIED about there being one. U

Wouldn't they just say that there was no recording? It might break some law, but oopsie.

Uncle Joe
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Who cares?  When will someone with authority commit him 

Edited by Uncle Joe

devnull
2 minutes ago, Ann said:

This ABC interview is not helping Biden.

I think this was his Hail Mary to calm the donors and party faithful.

And I don't think he succeeded

• Like 1

bdutton

A carefully edited puff piece from a sympathetic source where the questions were provided in advance and the interview had to be shot TWICE.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, bdutton said:

A carefully edited puff piece from a sympathetic source where the questions were provided in advance and the interview had to be shot TWICE.

And this was the result. Yikes.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
22 minutes ago, Ann said:

He put NATO together?

Got the Japanese to expand their budget?

Got the South Pacific to...something something?  Uncle Bosey?  

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

devnull
Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, Hedge said:

She likes being the pretend president 

d399deaa6136b55a9b8a203a8666f7fb.gif

Edited by devnull
  • Haha 3

Nanker

Not enough bad things can happen to this group of azz munchers and that includes his family and inner circle and the major network sycophants. I hope they get impoverished paying off their legal fees.

• Like 2

My yahoo feed is still filled with negative Biden stories and comments.

For 3.5 years I couldn't read a Biden or Trump article on my yahoo news feed that the comments were not filled with how wonderful Biden is and how horrible Trump is.  That debate changed everything. Whether they stopped paying for/allowing the bots, whether they started to allow negative comments, or whether they allowed the negative comments to rise instead of burying them, I do not know. But it is a very different place the last 10 days. 

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 2
  • Cheers 2

During Biden's George Snuffleupagas interview, Biden said something about how big his crowds are, and George was visibly taken aback. 

Information has to be being withheld from Biden that he does not know how large Trump's crowds are, and how small Biden's crowds are in comparison. Maybe that is how they convinced him to stay in (people love him, look at those crowds, playing to his vanity, etc)? 

• O Rly 2
  • Haha 1

IDBillzFan
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Ann said:

My yahoo feed is still filled with negative Biden stories and comments.

For 3.5 years I couldn't read a Biden or Trump article on my yahoo news feed that the comments were not filled with how wonderful Biden is and how horrible Trump is.  That debate changed everything. Whether they stopped paying for/allowing the bots, whether they started to allow negative comments, or whether they allowed the negative comments to rise instead of burying them, I do not know. But it is a very different place the last 10 days. 

If the Raddatz comments about Jill lashing out at anyone insisting he drop out are true, I suspect the Dems are at a point where Joe holds the cards because he holds the delegates and $200M in donations. I would not be surprised to see the Dems go scorched earth on him to get him to resign.

Whether he will is anyone's guess. One moment I feel like he's toast, and the next moment I feel like he's in because SO many people are pissing on him from every angle, Jill is almost defiant about him dropping out. Hell, Juan Williams thinks he's done, and he's just one click above Joe Scarborough on the Biden sycophant scale.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Cheers 2

IDBillzFan

So the WH staged the radio interview by giving the radio host the questions to be asked in advance.

• Like 2