Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2024 Election Season

Crap Throwing Clavin

Deranged Rhino
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

So if I understand this properly, the majority of the elected Dem party have convinced themselves that a man who can't open his mouth without puking up nonsense remains their best chance to win in November.

Gee, it's like they all know they have what they need to get Joe elected, regardless of how demented his state of mind is displayed in public.

I'd add to that - not only have they convinced themselves of that, they also realize now - after a week of polling - that Harris would do worse than Biden head-to-head vs Trump. Which means they know now they're stuck. 

If they try to pull shenanigans at the convention, Trump and the GOP will crucify them for "attacking democracy" and disenfranchising millions of democrat voters. The media will try to lay cover to prevent those attacks from landing, but it won't work after two weeks of the media exposing themselves as being either 1) in on the coverup with Biden's health or 2) too incompetent or scared to investigate an issue everyone not affiliated with the left saw from their living rooms for the past 5 years. 

The bloodletting is just beginning. 

(receipts)

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Popcorn 3

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• IDBillzFan

Crap Throwing Clavin
Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

"Have the Russians use Biden's poor debate performance."

"We have to be careful about AI, because of cheap fakes."

And bullshit, "the President" is looking in to it.  

Edited by Crap Throwing Clavin
  • Like 2

devnull
42 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Who has legal authority to order a counter strike?

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
5 minutes ago, devnull said:

Just the President.

But let's be honest...in that case, Biden would just do what the Secretary of Defense and Chair of the JCS tells him to do.

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

She ordered the Marines to write her a FLOTUS song... but Dr. Jill isn't obsessed with power. She's decent, noble, and completely selfless - like all the Bidens. 

I'm sorry, but if I were CMC I would have pointed her in the the nearest gangplank unless she agreed Taps as her feature song. As a Marine, this really pisses me off!

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

She ordered the Marines to write her a FLOTUS song... but Dr. Jill isn't obsessed with power. She's decent, noble, and completely selfless - like all the Bidens. 

I never in a million years thought I'd say this.

Worse than Hillary.  

I wonder who that came from.  It should have come through the Commandant of the Corps...but if he passed that instruction on from the First Lady, he should be removed from his position.

• Like 2
  • Popcorn 1
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 2

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'd add to that - not only have they convinced themselves of that, they also realize now - after a week of polling - that Harris would do worse than Biden head-to-head vs Trump. Which means they know now they're stuck. 

If they try to pull shenanigans at the convention, Trump and the GOP will crucify them for "attacking democracy" and disenfranchising millions of democrat voters. The media will try to lay cover to prevent those attacks from landing, but it won't work after two weeks of the media exposing themselves as being either 1) in on the coverup with Biden's health or 2) too incompetent or scared to investigate an issue everyone not affiliated with the left saw from their living rooms for the past 5 years. 

The bloodletting is just beginning. 

(receipts)

The Democrat Party is in a serious dilemma they created for themselves by telling America for 5 years how sharp as a tack Biden was. Until the debate they've blown us off as conspiracy theorists and videos we showed as cheap fakes". Once again though, proving the extent of the lies and making a lot of people wonder who the hell has been calling the shots that is obviously unelected to lead the nation?

But think about it... If they move to replace him now or at the convention they are proving themselves to be liars which no matter who they chose would sink almost right away even deeper in the polls. Another thing discussed before is what about the Biden campaign cash? FEC rules wouldn't allow it just to transfer over to another candidate again, starting that candidate in a huge hole of their own making. Arguably they might be able to get away with transferring to to Kamala if she is on the the Biden ticket already so is probably the only option, and not a very attractive one for the top of their ticket

But then is another problem... If they replace him over incompetence, how the hell can they then let him serve out his term?

Edited by Cinga
  • Popcorn 2
  • Cheers 2

Deranged Rhino
1 hour ago, devnull said:

Constitutionally speaking? I'm pretty sure it's Rob Reiner and Joy Behar.

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Pretty sure they're constitutionally incapable of doing so, though.  The meathead who couldn't stand up to Archie Bunker isn't ordering a nuclear counter-strike.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Cinga said:

The Democrat Party is in a serious dilemma they created for themselves by telling America for 5 years how sharp as a tack Biden was. Until the debate they've blown us off as conspiracy theorists and videos we showed as cheap fakes". Once again though, proving the extent of the lies and making a lot of people wonder who the hell has been calling the shots that is obviously unelected to lead the nation?

But think about it... If they move to replace him now or at the convention they are proving themselves to be liars which no matter who they chose would sink almost right away even deeper in the polls. Another thing discussed before is what about the Biden campaign cash? FEC rules wouldn't allow it just to transfer over to another candidate again, starting that candidate in a huge hole of their own making. Arguably they might be able to get away with transferring to to Kamala if she is on the the Biden ticket already so is probably the only option, and not a very attractive one for the top of their ticket

But then is another problem... If they replace him over incompetence, how the hell can they then let him serve out his term?

They expected this summer to be all 'Trump trials and he's a felon,' instead it is 'Biden is a vegetable, can the down ticket survive?'  Hilarious if you think about it.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Popcorn 1

RochesterRob
24 minutes ago, Cinga said:

All good points but never under-estimate the ability of half the nation to embrace idiocy.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, RochesterRob said:

All good points but never under-estimate the ability of half the nation to embrace idiocy.  

Most Americans just believe what they're told to believe, without any critical thought whatsoever.

The only difference between the left and right is who they choose to listen to.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

The only difference between the left and right is who they choose to listen to.

Bullsh1t.... At least people on the right do really think for themselves as evidenced that even Congress Critters go against the grain sometimes with their vote while the Democrats are almost always lock step with each other. And I think on the right that carries over to the regular folk too because i see many of them doing their own research and even on here we have a lot of people you would consider right, but certainly have our disagreements.

Now, head over to ATOP and check out the leftards and for the most part i would agree, they don't know how to think for themselves

• Like 1
  • clown 1
  • Cheers 2

devnull
1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Just the President.

But let's be honest...in that case, Biden would just do what the Secretary of Defense and Chair of the JCS tells him to do.

22 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It was a rhetorical question that I suspect most folks here already knew the answer to.

However a not insignificant segment of the general population would not know.

• Cheers 1

dr. who
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Bullsh1t.... At least people on the right do really think for themselves as evidenced that even Congress Critters go against the grain sometimes with their vote while the Democrats are almost always lock step with each other. And I think on the right that carries over to the regular folk too because i see many of them doing their own research and even on here we have a lot of people you would consider right, but certainly have our disagreements.

Now, head over to ATOP and check out the leftards and for the most part i would agree, they don't know how to think for themselves

There are folks who are knee-jerk ideologues, but I don't think there's any question that it takes more character and intellect to go against the dominant narratives pushed by MSM and elite institutions. It's too cynical to just say that human beings are mostly dumb, though of course, many are not too bright. Dostoevsky's Grand Inquisitor instantiates that view, which is easy to argue, but ultimately wrong.

Freedom is both a rare plant and something buried deep in nature as a seed vivified by grace. Reason in its flourishing requires that ecstatic power, but moderns refuse the inescapable necessity of Providential care because it requires seeing past finite antinomies where metaphysical gift is conceptualized as the enemy of autonomy.

Or if one wants to cut to the pith: Tradition as a living patrimony of virtuous liberty is utterly misconstrued by the Left, and even if it persists as something merely "known in the bones," it remains a vital element of resistance on the Right.

Edited by dr. who

3 hours ago, dr. who said:

Freedom is both a rare plant and something buried deep in nature as a seed vivified by grace. Reason in its flourishing requires that ecstatic power, but moderns refuse the inescapable necessity of Providential care because it requires seeing past finite antinomies where metaphysical gift is conceptualized as the enemy of autonomy.

Correct me if I'm wrong but that seems like an awful lot of words to just say people like their free sh1t enough to willingly give up some of their liberty :classic_biggrin:

3 hours ago, dr. who said:

Or if one wants to cut to the pith: Tradition as a living patrimony of virtuous liberty is utterly misconstrued by the Left, and even if it persists as something merely "known in the bones," it remains a vital element of resistance on the Right.

Modern liberalism, or progressive if you will, is nothing like classic liberalism which was all about freedom, civil liberties,  limited government and free market. One would in fact be absolutely correct if they argue modern liberalism is the direct opposite of what it once was as it is now more based on free sh1t at the cost of bigger government with more control over every aspect of our lives. 

So I think it is for this reason so many people have become comfortable in their current existence enough that they fear anyone they perceive, or are told might take it away. Even willingly giving up even more of that liberty to the government that promises they will protect that comfort from those bad people that want to take it away. And that unfortunately also includes anyone that might challenge beliefs they have become ingrained with to the extent it causes them such mental anguish that it actually bring physical pain. These my friend, are symptoms of recovery from those who are so wrapped in that belief that most would call it brainwashed

• Like 2