Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2024 Election Season

Crap Throwing Clavin

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 minutes ago, dr. who said:

The majority of the Left would definitely vote for dead Biden. It's not much different now.

If only because they believe, in their inimitable "reality works however I say it works" way that the Dead Biden/Harris ticket ends up with Kamala in the White House somehow.

• Like 2

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• IDBillzFan

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:popcorn3:

Well here's an absolute &#%$ing shocker of a development for you...

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Whoops, sorry folks, we have to lock him away in the basement for the next 4 months.  He really is back on his game and he was really looking forward to gettting out amongst the people, but it would be irresponsible for him to be spreading Covid to the 4 people that show up to see him at each of his campaign stops.  Pretty soon he'd be a super spreader affecting HUNDREDS of citizens.

• Like 4
  • Popcorn 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Nanker said:

Could be they call a Lid on his whole friggin’ campaign. 

I said in 2020 they'd kill him with COVID, solidifying a win over Trump with the "Trump didn't prevent COVID" narrative.

Wouldn't surprise me if they did that now - get him out of the race, get Kamala the martyr vote.  

This could be an election cycle where Democrats kill both candidates.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Deranged Rhino
43 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I said in 2020 they'd kill him with COVID, solidifying a win over Trump with the "Trump didn't prevent COVID" narrative.

Wouldn't surprise me if they did that now - get him out of the race, get Kamala the martyr vote.  

This could be an election cycle where Democrats kill both candidates.

Or use it (him losing his battle with Covid) to hype the fear-monster again and bring back emergency election protocols... 

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Hmmm I was told there were now polls with Biden slightly head. Why in the world would they want to boot him?

• Haha 2
  • Popcorn 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
14 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

*Parody

I don't think that's a parody account.

• Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
11 minutes ago, Ann said:

Hmmm I was told there were now polls with Biden slightly head. Why in the world would they want to boot him?

Those aren't real polls.  They're just nighty-night stories they tell Joe before the put him down for the night.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

42 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Or use it (him losing his battle with Covid) to hype the fear-monster again and bring back emergency election protocols... 

Yeah, that'll work.

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Those aren't real polls.  They're just nighty-night stories they tell Joe before the put him down for the night.

Of course they aren't.  But they are one more example of the "serious journalists" showing they are liars, they have contempt for their audience, or a little bit from column A and from column B.

Because they report that how many D's want 46 to step down.  But they also report that there are polls where 46 is leading.  AND they report that 45 wants to end democracy but 46 loves it, lives it, and breathes it; but don't explain exactly how a handful of D bigwigs tossing their supporters' candidate of choice to the curb (even though he's leading or at minimum competitive in the polls) is supporting democracy.

Reporting all three of these at the same time just doesn't pass the smell test.  Kind of like how when you're looking to buy something you can get two of cheap, fast, and quality but you can't get all 3; it would seem only 2 of these 3 at most can be accurate/correct.

Just now, Ann said:

Yeah, that'll work.

It MIGHT here in New Yorkistan.

KD in CA
2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Does faking getting COVID in an attempt to get some sympathy for their candidate -- and hopefully provide an excuse to bail on any more debates -- something we should discuss in the 'election fraud' thread, or is it ok here?

I'm not one for conspiracy theories but this has all the hallmarks of Democrat propaganda.

• I don't know 1
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, KD in CA said:

Does faking getting COVID in an attempt to get some sympathy for their candidate -- and hopefully provide an excuse to bail on any more debates -- something we should discuss in the 'election fraud' thread, or is it ok here?

I'm not one for conspiracy theories but this has all the hallmarks of Democrat propaganda.

I wouldn't say "propaganda," but "never let a crisis go to waste."

"Mild symptoms," too.  I remember when progressives believed  a COVID diagnosis a death sentence.  

• Popcorn 1
  • Cheers 2

CarpetCrawler

For the average person, it's no worse than a head cold these days. Stuffy sinuses, runny nose, maybe a mild sore throat.

I've had plenty of patients as old and weak as Leaky Joe come down with it and none in the last year and a half has gotten seriously ill. After 3 or 4 days they are totally fine and pissed off that they're stuck in quarantine for another week. 

• Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 minutes ago, CarpetCrawler said:

For the average person, it's no worse than a head cold these days. Stuffy sinuses, runny nose, maybe a mild sore throat.

I've had plenty of patients as old and weak as Leaky Joe come down with it and none in the last year and a half has gotten seriously ill. After 3 or 4 days they are totally fine and pissed off that they're stuck in quarantine for another week. 

It's the nature of a disease progression.  Emergent diseases almost always evolve to be more benign over time (with a few exceptions - HIV is so slow to progress, it doesn't need to.  Ebola kills to quickly to spread widely enough to evolve that way).

Still annoyed that no one ever thought to distinguish between COVID and COVID-ARDS.  Would have saved everyone a lot of problems.

• Like 1