Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2024 Election Season

Crap Throwing Clavin

Deranged Rhino

They're stuck with him - because he's an ego maniac and a bad person, just like the rest of his family.

And it's hilarious. 

• Haha 2

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• IDBillzFan

CarpetCrawler

Biden will leave the election race this weekend.

--NewsMax

RochesterRob

It's more than just Biden.  The deep state is out there and at present on a collision course with Schumer, Pelosi, Schiff, etc..  The next few weeks will be interesting.  

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 1

I find this fascinating. The biggest voter fraud organization cheats to get a guy with dementia into office.  Four years later, the dementia is so advanced that the whole world now sees it, and they cannot run the same level of voter fraud again and make it semi-believable.

So, they try and take out Mr 81 Votes, and his wife is having none of it.  He can pardon his whole family before he leaves office, but they are hanging on for more. Why? To be head of the DNC? The infighting for control behind the scenes must be mafia worthy. What other reason would he have for hanging on?

Does the cheat machine think they could sell Kamala at 100M votes? Is it simply about saving the down ticket? Has the money dried up? Have TPTB (the power behind the "elites") changed gears? 

Are they hiding Joe in Delaware under the guise of "covid" until the virtual nomination? Could there be a revolt at that time? 

To be a fly on the wall to find out what is actually happening. Right now, I have many more questions than answers. 

• Popcorn 1
  • Cheers 3

RochesterRob
14 minutes ago, Ann said:

I find this fascinating. The biggest voter fraud organization cheats to get a guy with dementia into office.  Four years later, the dementia is so advanced that the whole world now sees it, and they cannot run the same level of voter fraud again and make it semi-believable.

So, they try and take out Mr 81 Votes, and his wife is having none of it.  He can pardon his whole family before he leaves office, but they are hanging on for more. Why? To be head of the DNC? The infighting for control behind the scenes must be mafia worthy. What other reason would he have for hanging on?

Does the cheat machine think they could sell Kamala at 100M votes? Is it simply about saving the down ticket? Has the money dried up? Have TPTB (the power behind the "elites") changed gears? 

Are they hiding Joe in Delaware under the guise of "covid" until the virtual nomination? Could there be a revolt at that time? 

To be a fly on the wall to find out what is actually happening. Right now, I have many more questions than answers. 

He is making a bunch of people rich into the billions of dollars via the war in Ukraine.  Not only that he has sold his soul to these same people.  

• Cheers 3

Deranged Rhino

Obama can't kick him to the curb, and Joe can't leave until his number one job is done. 

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

Deranged Rhino

Yeah, Gav can't win nationally, and everyone but him knows it. 

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Haha 1

Deranged Rhino

Negotiations aren't going well. But sooner or later Joe - er, Jill. I'm guessing they are threatening to drop all the explosive Obama stuff they have (and were a party to). 

• Wow 1
  • Popcorn 1
  • Cheers 1

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Negotiations aren't going well. But sooner or later Joe - er, Jill. I'm guessing they are threatening to drop all the explosive Obama stuff they have (and were a party to). 

Dueling coups, and the end result is Democratic political seppuku.  

:dance:

• Like 5
  • Popcorn 1
  • Applause 1

IDBillzFan
44 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

We should probably be seeing the Hur recording accidentally leaked any moment now.

• Like 1

Spartacus
2 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

We should probably be seeing the Hur recording accidentally leaked any moment now.

maybe it was accidentally included as part of the CrowdStrike upgrade

• clown 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

What else is the campaign chair going to say?  It's his job to run the campaign, not kill it.

• Cheers 1

Fansince88
1 hour ago, Ann said:

Remember what Joe said in the debate 4 years ago? He is the Party.

Also, look at the difference in his countenance. 

• Like 1