Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2024 Election Season

Crap Throwing Clavin

Deranged Rhino
28 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

What else is the campaign chair going to say?  It's his job to run the campaign, not kill it.

True - he's just one of the few on the "inner" circle of Jill's orbit from what I hear. Which says to me it's comms to Obama and the party elites: "up the payout or I ain't going anywhere." 

From what "insiders" say, both Obama and Biden's camps are playing chicken, or MAD, in terms of threatening to expose the other's provable crimes to the world in order to sink them. Of course, Joe's team was the only one stupid/brazen enough to do most of their dirty work in the public eye - but Obama's legacy is what matters most to 44 and the party, thus Joe, despite being more compromised in terms of corruption, holds more cards. 

Jill's threatening to burn it all down. 

(From what staffer friends - on the other side of the aisle, so second/third hand - are saying)

• Popcorn 1
  • Cheers 5

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• IDBillzFan

IDBillzFan

It would blow a lot of shit up, but this is actually not a bad way forward for the left.

• O Rly 2
  • Cheers 1

Deranged Rhino
10 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

It would blow a lot of shit up, but this is actually not a bad way forward for the left.

It won't work - because the progressive spin will be that Biden's inner circle (largely white guys) set up a POC to take the fall for their deception. And if the elites in the party back it, they'll end up like the Bush/Ryan wing of the GOP before the end of this cycle... and the next candidate chosen would lose anyway. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like 1

Fansince88
4 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Actually, I think Kamala and Jill have them over a barrel. Push us out and we squeal. Think that is where they are.

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 4

devnull
2 hours ago, Ann said:

11.jpg.dbf5ccfa48125aa5b1f175219c23a533.jpg

Timcast had a good line this week

Trump took a bullet, the least you can do is vote

• Like 2

Deranged Rhino

The hate between the Clintons and Obamas remains strong. 

YARN | Let them fight. | Godzilla (2014) | Video clips by ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Popcorn 2

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Not even remotely.

image.png.2e0978255671dd995b4c86e946eac5a5.png

It didn't come up for me, either.

• Popcorn 2

dr. who
59 minutes ago, Ann said:

It didn't come up for me, either.

I just did the search. Biden is there on the first page. I couldn't find Trump and went to page 10, though an Al-jazeera page on Trump showed up around page 4 or 5. I tried the search a second time to verify and got a robot saying they had detected unusual activity on my computer and wanting to know if I was a robot or not.

• Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin

I like this, just because I'm amused by the idea that after 12 years and all the back-room deals to put Obama in office and run Hillary when it was "her turn,"...the Obamas and Clintons still hate each other with a virulent passion.

Also: Twitter rumors that it's Her Turn Again - that she's throwing her hat in the ring.  Not consistent with the above, and not nearly as well sourced either.

• Like 3
  • Popcorn 1

49 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I like this, just because I'm amused by the idea that after 12 years and all the back-room deals to put Obama in office and run Hillary when it was "her turn,"...the Obamas and Clintons still hate each other with a virulent passion.

Also: Twitter rumors that it's Her Turn Again - that she's throwing her hat in the ring.  Not consistent with the above, and not nearly as well sourced either.

She's bucking to get Joe to endorse her?

Deranged Rhino
2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Even if the Obama hate wasn’t there, she’d still be backing Joe to prevent Kamala from taking her title as the fist woman POTUS. 😂

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Even if the Obama hate wasn’t there, she’d still be backing Joe to prevent Kamala from taking her title as the fist woman POTUS. 😂

Accidental ??

• Haha 4

devnull
5 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I love how Democrats champion the whole Intersectionality scam and amplifying marginalized voices schtick.

Meanwhile, behind the curtain.  It's all the same oligarchs

• Like 2

Deranged Rhino
2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Accidental ??

10000% and it’s better that way😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 2