Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2024 Election Season

Crap Throwing Clavin

At this unprecedented juncture in American history, we must be clear about what just happened. The Democrat Party forced the Democrat nominee off the ballot, just over 100 days before the election.

Having invalidated the votes of more than 14 million Americans who selected Joe Biden to be the Democrat nominee for president, the self-proclaimed ‘party of democracy’ has proven exactly the opposite.

The party’s prospects are no better now with Vice President Kamala Harris, who co-owns the disastrous policy failures of the Biden Administration. As second in command and a completely inept border czar, Harris has been a gleeful accomplice — not only in the destruction of American sovereignty, security, and prosperity, but also in the largest political coverup in U.S. history. She has known for as long as anyone of his incapacity to serve.

Regardless of the chaos in the current White House, our adversaries around the globe should be reminded that the U.S. Congress, the U.S. military, and the American people are fully prepared and committed to defend our interests both at home and abroad.

If Joe Biden is not fit to run for President, he is not fit to serve as President. He must resign the office immediately. November 5 cannot arrive soon enough.

• Like 3
  • Popcorn 2
  • Applause 2
  • Cheers 2

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• IDBillzFan

39 minutes ago, Ann said:

So, he endorsed her. Does she get his delegates? Or is this a free for all after polling?

He endorsed her?

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Ann said:

That is going back really far in thinking he'd decline so much that he'd have to bow out of a fixed race.

He was done with NC. NC is done with him. He has more appeal nationally than in NC. 

Just now, Fansince88 said:

Yes.

I must have missed that. All I saw was that he thanked her for being VP.

7 minutes ago, Boyst said:

He was done with NC. NC is done with him. He has more appeal nationally than in NC. 

He does? I never heard of him. I know who your Lt Governor is though. 

Just now, Ann said:

He does? I never heard of him. I know who your Lt Governor is though. 

Hea gonna get smoked in the gov race by Josh Stein. Cooper has appeal because many Democrats in the south know who he is, he draws NC into a chance possibility.

CarpetCrawler
1 hour ago, MothersMilk said:

Cackles. lol

Actually if she's indeed their nomination expect a whole lot of cacklin political ads.

My family has called her Kackala Harris for years 🤣😂🤣

RochesterRob
1 minute ago, Foxx said:

Thanks. However, I don't see direct verbiage attributed to Biden. Only, CNN saying he did so. We all know how that goes... 

I've been avoiding the news cycle for the most part today.  More gaslighting by the media?

He will step down by the end of July to let the Dems have the first female president. He will announce he has Parkinson's. 

As D's seem to be rejoicing over this decision, am seeing parallels between Harris becoming the presumptive D nominee and when McCain selected Palin to be his running mate back in '08.

The R's were energized BRIEFLY by her nomination but it was short lived and the D's absolutely eviscerated her and IMHO ended up making her presence on the ticket a net negative.  (Not that ANY R was going to win in '08 but she did nothing to make the race more competitive.)

Maybe Harris will sustain the energy, but she's never been particularly well liked even in D circles.

45 might be wise not to slam her too hard until the end of August when she's locked in.  (Really don't want to see Hillary Clinton, Michelle Obama, nor Gavin Newsome in the WH.  The 1st because of what/who she is and the record she has; and don't see either of the other 2 as having the experience nor record that would cause one to expect either to be a good President.)  Can't see how Harris wins the election unless there are MAJOR shenanigans because she will be forced into the public and just don't see how she stands up in the spotlight.

RochesterRob
8 minutes ago, Boyst said:

He will step down by the end of July to let the Dems have the first female president. He will announce he has Parkinson's. 

Not if Hillary Clinton wants to set the narrative.  

RochesterRob
2 minutes ago, Taro T said:

As D's seem to be rejoicing over this decision, am seeing parallels between Harris becoming the presumptive D nominee and when McCain selected Palin to be his running mate back in '08.

The R's were energized BRIEFLY by her nomination but it was short lived and the D's absolutely eviscerated her and IMHO ended up making her presence on the ticket a net negative.

Maybe Harris will sustain the energy, but she's never been particularly well liked even in D circles.

45 might be wise not to slam her too hard until the end of August when she's locked in.  (Really don't want to see Hillary Clinton, Michelle Obama, nor Gavin Newsome in the WH.  The 1st because of what/who she is and the record she has; and don't see either of the other 2 as having the experience nor record that would cause one to expect either to be a good President.)  Can't see how Harris wins the election unless there are MAJOR shenanigans because she will be forced into the public and just don't see how she stands up in the spotlight.

The Democrat base is much more practiced at pretending they don't see shortcomings in a given politician.  Look at what they have as commander-in-chief right now.  The dumbing down of America only helps them.  

7 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Not if Hillary Clinton wants to set the narrative.  

Noticeably absent at this moment, the Clinton/Obama machine has not endorsed Kamala. And you know they are behind the J21 insurection.

• Like 1