• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• IDBillzFan

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

The 25th is still an option...

And now you would probably have most Democrats voting in favor of replacing Biden with the 25th so Kamala can run as the incumbent

RochesterRob
14 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Hillary can work with all of Kamala's negatives as Hillary will have Harris gone by Memorial Day 2025 if the Harris -Clinton ticket is victorious this November.  

Edited by RochesterRob
  • Popcorn 2

Deranged Rhino
5 hours ago, Boyst said:

Ticket will be Harris/Cooper

Insiders said that's a reason Cooper wasn't seeking NC Gov reelection. 

Not a chance - but even if it were to come to pass, that's a sure way to see Trump sweep the EC. 

4 hours ago, Chandemonium said:

Who’s the guy behind Amy Poehler and Adam Scott?

That's the show-runner/co-creator of Parks 'n Rec: Michael Shur. He wrote for the Office for years too, and played Dwight's cousin Mose

Mose Schrute GIFs | Tenor

2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

I heard earlier on Fox News that the Obamas are NOT endorsing Kamala.

Kamala is a Clinton pick. The Obamas have had beef with Harris for years. They're not fans. 

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 4

Deranged Rhino

This. 

People - talking left wing democrat voters - paid attention to this transformation in real time and defended it. Now they're left exposed to the trolling and ribbing from their families and friend groups to whom they defended Biden and his mental abilities. 

They feel played - and a lot of them are pissed enough not to vote anymore because "the whole system is corrupt". 

• Popcorn 2
  • Cheers 1

Chandemonium
12 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Not a chance - but even if it were to come to pass, that's a sure way to see Trump sweep the EC. 

That's the show-runner/co-creator of Parks 'n Rec: Michael Shur. He wrote for the Office for years too, and played Dwight's cousin Mose

Mose Schrute GIFs | Tenor

Kamala is a Clinton pick. The Obamas have had beef with Harris for years. They're not fans. 

Thanks! I know the name but never knew what he looked like. I thought he looked vaguely familiar, but don’t think I would’ve put together that he was Mose on my own. 

• Sad 1
  • Cheers 2

Deranged Rhino
14 minutes ago, Chandemonium said:

Thanks! I know the name but never knew what he looked like. I thought he looked vaguely familiar, but don’t think I would’ve put together that he was Mose on my own. 

(Even though I disagree with his politics, he's a super nice guy and one of the people who deserves every bit of success he's gotten. Crazy talented and kind.) 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
59 minutes ago, Ann said:

"Defending Democracy."  :classic_dry:

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 2

Deranged Rhino
1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

"Defending Democracy."  :classic_dry:

This is the reason why satire is dead in modern culture. 

Because reality has become too satirical itself to satire. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
25 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This. 

People - talking left wing democrat voters - paid attention to this transformation in real time and defended it. Now they're left exposed to the trolling and ribbing from their families and friend groups to whom they defended Biden and his mental abilities. 

They feel played - and a lot of them are pissed enough not to vote anymore because "the whole system is corrupt". 

Have I mentioned that I will never, ever vote Democrat?

I still don't want to vote for Trump...but we're at the "keep Democrats out of office" point that was always their argument re. Trump for voting Democrat.

• O Rly 2
  • Cheers 2

Deranged Rhino

Back-room donors, Democrat elites, and their stenographers in the mainstream media conspired in this direct attack on democracy by successfully forcing out the candidate who secured the necessary votes to serve as the general election candidate.

As I have consistently said, it is the Democrat Party and elected Democrats who are attacking democracy.

They are disenfranchising the votes of 14 million voters in the Democrat primary - all because they hid Joe Biden’s unfitness for office and now are reaping the deserved plummeting polls.

Newsflash: Kamala Harris - the open border czar - is an even weaker candidate than Joe Biden.

• Like 2

Chandemonium
12 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Back-room donors, Democrat elites, and their stenographers in the mainstream media conspired in this direct attack on democracy by successfully forcing out the candidate who secured the necessary votes to serve as the general election candidate.

As I have consistently said, it is the Democrat Party and elected Democrats who are attacking democracy.

They are disenfranchising the votes of 14 million voters in the Democrat primary - all because they hid Joe Biden’s unfitness for office and now are reaping the deserved plummeting polls.

Newsflash: Kamala Harris - the open border czar - is an even weaker candidate than Joe Biden.

It’s a small sample size but if my

politically left Facebook friends are any indication, unfortunately it seems the Democrat base is all too happy to lap it up and fall in line.

• Facepalm 1
  • O Rly 1
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
7 hours ago, devnull said:

Anyone else notice that in this statement he put party before country?  :classic_dry:

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2