Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2024 Election Season

Crap Throwing Clavin

6 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Anyone else notice that in this statement he put party before country?  :classic_dry:

Consistent, since he first arrived in D.C.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Cheers 1

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• IDBillzFan

Uncle Joe
9 minutes ago, Chandemonium said:

It’s a small sample size but if my

politically left Facebook friends are any indication, unfortunately it seems the Democrat base is all too happy to lap it up and fall in line.

Yep, the same ones who were Riden with Biden 3 weeks ago.

And some others are ready to move to Canada 🤣

• Like 1

IDBillzFan

Interesting comments in this post.

Black men are about to find out what happens when they think about leaving the Democratic plantation.

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 3

IDBillzFan

Just one in a long line of friendly reminders of who is likely going to be at the top of the Dem ticket.

• Angry 2

Fansince88
3 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Derp

I just started playing this for the secont time in two hours and my wife just glare at me and said, dont do it. She apparently cant immaging what could be and is burdened by what has been. 

• Haha 3
  • Cheers 1

IDBillzFan
2 hours ago, Ann said:

"They are interested in removing the whole ticket. "

There is no consensus.

Don't ever let anyone try to convince you that AOC is an independent voice.

The only difference between her and Kamala is the dick AOC is sucking doesn't belong to Willie Brown.

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 3

Crap Throwing Clavin

What the &#%$ am I supposed to do without Uncle Bosey stories and...you know...the thing?

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

What the &#%$ am I supposed to do without Uncle Bosey stories and...you know...the thing?

Oh, there’ll be plenty of inspirational thoughts…

• Facepalm 1
  • Haha 3

Fansince88
40 minutes ago, Chandemonium said:

It’s a small sample size but if my

politically left Facebook friends are any indication, unfortunately it seems the Democrat base is all too happy to lap it up and fall in line.

They have been attacking Elise for everything she posts. Most replies are from people not in her district let alone state. 

• Like 1

I wonder how this works.

Who is Harris’ campaign team? Is it already organized? Are they Biden’s people?  Are they cranking out commercials?  Reaching out to State delegates? Taking over Biden election offices?  Did Biden transfer his campaign $ to Harris?  Is that money and machine transfer an automatic thing because she was on the ticket with him?

• I don't know 1

25 minutes ago, snafu said:

I wonder how this works.

Who is Harris’ campaign team? Is it already organized? Are they Biden’s people?  Are they cranking out commercials?  Reaching out to State delegates? Taking over Biden election offices?  Did Biden transfer his campaign $ to Harris?  Is that money and machine transfer an automatic thing because she was on the ticket with him?

The only one who can use the Biden/Harris money is Biden or Harris. Is it his first and he has to release it to her? Can she lay claim to it if he does not release it? Without that money, she’s no better off financially than any other candidate would be, so more popcorn.

Tennessee delegates already aligned with her. That is all I have seen so far, but has Biden released his delegates? 

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 2
  • Cheers 1

Ran into Steve Ricchetti tonight as he was getting out of an elevator. I asked, “Are you ok? Is he ok?”

“He’s ok,” Ricchetti said with a slight nod and a tight smile, and kept walking. 

Ricchetti helped Biden write his withdrawal letter in the overnight hours according to the NYT. Biden did not notify his VP, campaign manager, or chief of staff until this morning - and the rest of his staff didn’t find out until a minute before he posted the letter to social media.

• Popcorn 2