Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2024 Election Season

Crap Throwing Clavin

42 minutes ago, snafu said:

I wonder how this works.

Who is Harris’ campaign team? Is it already organized? Are they Biden’s people?  Are they cranking out commercials?  Reaching out to State delegates? Taking over Biden election offices?  Did Biden transfer his campaign $ to Harris?  Is that money and machine transfer an automatic thing because she was on the ticket with him?

Saw something purporting to be a transfer of control of the campaign $'s to Harris earlier today.  If the docs were real, it's interesting to see that the FEC was open for business on a Sunday afternoon.

Have seen where only Biden or Harris can have access to the Biden-Harris campaign funds.  But am curious if, once she's chosen a running mate, whether the D's could then chose to forego her for HER VP candidate.  Doubt they could.  But then again, didn't expect that a handful of party apparatchiks could subvert the will of 14MM Dem voters.  So wtf knows.

Their convention will be lit.

• Popcorn 3
  • Cheers 2

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• IDBillzFan

3 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Anyone else notice that in this statement he put party before country?  :classic_dry:

Also no letterhead, not on official stationery. 

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

IDBillzFan

It's incredible watching how unabashedly sketchy this whole 'push out Biden, keep a bunch of the money by moving to Kamala' negotiation is playing out.

The calls for Biden to physically appear are getting louder. His brother told a reporter they hope to make the most of the time they have with Joe, and his chief of staff had to inform his cabinet about dropping out, though I've also read it was the other way around.

Can you imagine how tight these idiots were in the driver's seat while people like MJG and Matt Gaetz were ripping out McCarthy? The GOP was in a shambles, Trump was spending all his time on the trials, and the DNC was running roughshod over the Constitution.

And now they're putting Kenny Picket on the bench, and the fans are convinced that Mason Rudolph will save the season.

Once again we see, first hand, how the Dems have literally no ability to think anything through.

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 2

IDBillzFan

It's time for the Kamala impersonators to represent. She has the cackle down pat.

• Haha 1

IDBillzFan

The way it's playing out. Suddenly, Trump is the oldest candidate ever.

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

And just like that n o one was talking about the assassination attempt on Trump or the RNC Convention anymore

Almost as if it was planned this way.... 

• Angry 2

16 hours ago, devnull said:

Someone better on sigs can maybe help but not even sure that was signed by him. In most I've seen his B usually flows is script to the I and I only saw 1 that he underlines it and that was on a golf ball. He usually writes out Joe and leaves out the middle R and it looks like here he only initialed both

In all fairness, maybe he was just angry Joe when he signed it which if that's the case he should probably stay away from the White House

Edited by Cinga
  • O Rly 1

Alaska Darin
33 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Someone better on sigs can maybe help but not even sure that was signed by him. In most I've seen his B usually flows is script to the I and I only saw 1 that he underlines it and that was on a golf ball. He usually writes out Joe and leaves out the middle R and it looks like here he only initialed both

In all fairness, maybe he was just angry Joe when he signed it which if that's the case he should probably stay away from the White House

Are we really trying to pretend that President Pudding Brain can still write?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Chandemonium
29 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Are we really trying to pretend that President Pudding Brain can still write?

Not only that, but there’s a decent chance that the next time he speaks publicly he’ll say he’s still running and never agreed to drop out, and the never agreed to drop out part will be true. 

• Haha 4

Uncle Joe
8 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

The way it's playing out. Suddenly, Trump is the oldest candidate ever.

They asked Juan Williams about this democrat hypocrisy yesterday.
His response, "That's politics". I chuckled because for once for once I agreed with Juan.

• Like 1

$46M donated after Joe dropped out. New money? Or withheld money that was donated after Biden did their bidding? 

• I don't know 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
15 minutes ago, Ann said:

Incompetence, or told to stay away?

11.jpg.eaf23bb7227f0ee1f2ebe057f9ebb37d.jpg

Only important if you want to know what's going on.

She's a Border Czar, though.  She doesn't need to know what's going on, she just tells people what to do and expects them to do it.  That's what a "Czar" does.  And what Democrats do.