36 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

It's over people.

Kamala is turning Texas blue!

8xuxof.gif

• Haha 3
  • Applause 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

@BidenHQ no longer exists.  Account was deleted.  Twitter redirects you to...well...

image.png.3868bbe74d89ad55fef0de9ce29d62f5.png

Shouldn't be surprising...but I'll admit, I'm a little surprised.

• Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, B-Man said:

Well, if she can only get on those ballots if Joe Biden dies. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

33wmg1.jpg

• Haha 6

Omg! We are at hubby's doctor and the guy next to him just called Kamala brain dead.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
26 minutes ago, Ann said:

Omg! We are at hubby's doctor and the guy next to him just called Kamala brain dead.

Four years of the "drooling idiot" administration.

Hey!  I just figured out why they can't tell the difference between men and women...!

• Like 1

4merper4mer
2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Who knows if he's even still alive? 

*afoot not a food... stupid auto-correct

Well that almost happened to @Joe in San Diego and he has the same first name.  

• Haha 1

Deranged Rhino

Not close enough to cheat. Doesn't mean they won't try - but it's going to backfire bigly when they do. FYI, Michigan's numbers are worse. 

With Biden out, the DNC loses the "Rust Belt Wall" they "built" in 2020, meaning GA isn't even needed anymore for an EC win. And yet... 

• Popcorn 1

IDBillzFan
2 hours ago, Ann said:

Assuming there are any voters out there who are about to do their due diligence on Kamala, their discoveries will only hurt her because she is 100% as dumb as a rock.

If the world didn't know this, it's about to find out because you can hide Joe, but you can't hide stupid.

RochesterRob
1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Not close enough to cheat. Doesn't mean they won't try - but it's going to backfire bigly when they do. FYI, Michigan's numbers are worse. 

With Biden out, the DNC loses the "Rust Belt Wall" they "built" in 2020, meaning GA isn't even needed anymore for an EC win. And yet... 

Like I have been saying they will push balloting to 110 percent of 2020 census numbers and release ANTIFA and BLM to harass any opposition.  Now it is an emergency so 115-120 percent might be the goal now.  The stakes on this have to be frightening.  Topple the US government within the next 10 years?  Make the US Dollar a fiat currency?

• Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

Am I misremembering, or is the Lincoln Project supposed to be at least nominally Republican?

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Am I misremembering, or is the Lincoln Project supposed to be at least nominally Republican?

Pretty sure that was PT (pre-Trump).  Since, they have been virulently anti-45.  And, as the old saying goes: the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Pretty sure that was PT (pre-Trump).  Since, they have been virulently anti-45.  And, as the old saying goes: the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I know they've been virulently anti-45.  But I thought they were formed as a "never Trump" Republican alternative.

I'm honestly too lazy to look it up, because the Lincoln Project is a waste of my time.

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 1

devnull
58 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Democrats aren making a serious play for GA.

They'll focus Shenanigans on PA, WI, MI, NV, and AZ

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, devnull said:

Democrats aren making a serious play for GA.

They'll focus Shenanigans on PA, WI, MI, NV, and AZ

No way they'll win Alabama...but I know some AL Democrats who'll vote across the border in Georgia.  

• Like 1