Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2024 Election Season

Crap Throwing Clavin

Deranged Rhino
1 minute ago, devnull said:

Democrats aren making a serious play for GA.

They'll focus Shenanigans on PA, WI, MI, NV, and AZ

I think you're right, but PA, WI, and MI are gone now with Joe out. 

They might be able to get NV and AZ with the "fortification" though.

• Haha 4

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• IDBillzFan

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Joe's got a better shot in WI than Hillary...if they just drive his corpse around the state, he'll have campaigned more than she did.

• Haha 4

devnull
3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Don't underestimate the Shenanigans

Just need to claim 270 electoral votes

• Angry 1
  • Cheers 2

Deranged Rhino
1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Joe's got a better shot in WI than Hillary...if they just drive his corpse around the state, he'll have campaigned more than she did.

I know it's early, and we're still not seeing polls with the bounce that Harris will inevitably get being "new" and having ever media figure slobber over her for the coming four weeks through the convention - but there's a reason she didn't even make it onto a primary ballot. She's toxic in the rust belt and middle America. She's toxic in CA even. 

They're beyond screwed. 

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They're beyond screwed. 

They would be, if we had an electoral system functioning under law.

• Like 3
  • Angry 1
  • Sad 1

Deranged Rhino
Just now, devnull said:

Don't underestimate the Shenanigans

Just need to claim 270 electoral votes

You're 10000% right, and I'm (as always) overly optimistic - it's just that I really think what we're seeing now is panic driving their (the party elites') decisions rather than a solid strategy. And that makes them vulnerable for the first time since '16. Their own hubris, thinking they could hide Joe's condition (again) to slide through this election, cost them. Now they're stuck with either a candidate they know can't win (even with a cheat - otherwise she would have gotten the nod in 2020), or a contentious convention and a fractured voting block after Clinton/Manchin/Sanders/Other gets the nom if it's not Harris. 

They also don't have any time to recover if/when Harris makes a flub. I know the Trump team has been waiting for this shot, their oppo research on her is going to be unlike anything we've seen. And with the move in POC demos towards Trump lately, the "that's racist" retorts that the media will use to thwart these attacks won't land the same. 

But... I'm a Bills fan so what do I know about how things will turn out? :beer: 

• Popcorn 1
  • Cheers 5

Deranged Rhino
Just now, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

They would be, if we had an electoral system functioning under law.

I tried to merge this with the above because my response fits - you're right, of course. But now is the time to dream big. :classic_laugh: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You're 10000% right, and I'm (as always) overly optimistic - it's just that I really think what we're seeing now is panic driving their (the party elites') decisions rather than a solid strategy. And that makes them vulnerable for the first time since '16. Their own hubris, thinking they could hide Joe's condition (again) to slide through this election, cost them. Now they're stuck with either a candidate they know can't win (even with a cheat - otherwise she would have gotten the nod in 2020), or a contentious convention and a fractured voting block after Clinton/Manchin/Sanders/Other gets the nom if it's not Harris. 

They also don't have any time to recover if/when Harris makes a flub. I know the Trump team has been waiting for this shot, their oppo research on her is going to be unlike anything we've seen. And with the move in POC demos towards Trump lately, the "that's racist" retorts that the media will use to thwart these attacks won't land the same. 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

I tried to merge this with the above because my response fits - you're right, of course. But now is the time to dream big. :classic_laugh: 

I'm always pessimistic.  

And I hold Democrats in absolute contempt.  Particularly now, as their naked power grab is in the open for all to see.

They're going to engage in widespread &#%$ery, with a more than 50-50 chance it'll be successful.  And there WILL be violence because of it.

• Angry 1
  • Cheers 2

devnull
2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You're assuming they care about getting caught

Theyll pull Shenanigans, pretend it's legit long enough to certify, and then...

What are you gonna do about it, b*tch

• Like 3
  • O Rly 1
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
6 minutes ago, devnull said:

You're assuming they care about getting caught

Theyll pull Shenanigans, pretend it's legit long enough to certify, and then...

What are you gonna do about it, b*tch

And if they lose the election, they plan on nominating and choosing faithless electors...and if they lose the electoral college, they plan on trying to decertify the election...

But it's only treason, sedition, and insurrection when Republicans do it.

• Like 3
  • Popcorn 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Holy shit, those numbers for the 18-34 demographic.  Democrats are losing Gen Z.  That has awful long-term implications for them.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Deranged Rhino
1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Holy shit, those numbers for the 18-34 demographic.  Democrats are losing Gen Z.  That has awful long-term implications for them.

They're like China today with it's population bubble about to burst - they have one, maybe two more cycles of relevance left with Gen Z and below, that's why they have to win now at all costs. It's why 2020 was so important as well, they saw the control-machine crumbling. 

Gen Z and below all get their news on social media first (for better and worse), so they see the games being played more clearly than past generations at their ages. Which makes sense when you consider how they consume media compared to how the older generations did at their age. When the older generations were "young", they mainly got their "political news" from from whatever music/movie/tv stars they liked more than the nightly news. Now those system are gone. The collapse of the traditional media model played a huge role in causing this crisis for the DNC - which is extra hilarious. 

The results have made Gen Z and below perhaps the most independent leaning generations ever. That's bad news for both establishment parties - but it'll hit the DNC first because of their brazen power grab(s).  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They're like China today with it's population bubble about to burst - they have one, maybe two more cycles of relevance left with Gen Z and below, that's why they have to win now at all costs. It's why 2020 was so important as well, they saw the control-machine crumbling. 

Gen Z and below all get their news on social media first (for better and worse), so they see the games being played more clearly than past generations at their ages. Which makes sense when you consider how they consume media compared to how the older generations did at their age. When the older generations were "young", they mainly got their "political news" from from whatever music/movie/tv stars they liked more than the nightly news. Now those system are gone. The collapse of the traditional media model played a huge role in causing this crisis for the DNC - which is extra hilarious. 

The results have made Gen Z and below perhaps the most independent leaning generations ever. That's bad news for both establishment parties - but it'll hit the DNC first because of their brazen power grab(s).  

Even more simply: Democrats have gone way out of their way to alienate an ever-increasing number of "moderate liberals," with brazen insanity like DEI and "gender is a social construct."  A huge chunk of the younger generation just isn't buying it.

I wonder why so many in my generation are.  I grew up a classical liberal, and am seeing the Democrats completely annihilate classical liberalism.  I don't know how my generation puts up with it.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Ann said:

Someone needs to ask her flat out: “you were tasked to find out what the root cause of mass migration to the United States is.  Please tell us, after three and a half years of working on the issue, what is the root cause of mass migration into the United States.”

• Like 4
  • Popcorn 1
  • Applause 2
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
8 minutes ago, snafu said:

Someone needs to ask her flat out: “you were tasked to find out what the root cause of mass migration to the United States is.  Please tell us, after three and a half years of working on the issue, what is the root cause of mass migration into the United States.”

"I believe...in the passage of time...the root cause...will cause us...to be unburdened...by the burdens...of the passage of time."

• Haha 7

IDBillzFan

My favorite new Kamala talking point is how she brought in $81M in donations in 24 hours; the largest haul in the history of any presidential campaign!

If you're a complete idiot, you'd think, "Wow, that's amazing."

But if you're that big of an idiot, then you are probably the same idiot who thinks that Joe Biden creating 13M jobs had absolutely nothing to do with the end of Covid restrictions. Joe just did this after he inherited Trump's recession with the infrastructure money laundering scheme.

There was $80M sitting on the sideline from people who wanted the Veggie-In-Chief out, and you'd be a fool to think  the negotiations with Joe getting out were not directly tied to people committing that money if he did.

But presto! Look what Kamala did!!!

Dumbest phucking people on earth.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
47 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

My favorite new Kamala talking point is how she brought in $81M in donations in 24 hours; the largest haul in the history of any presidential campaign!

If you're a complete idiot, you'd think, "Wow, that's amazing."

But if you're that big of an idiot, then you are probably the same idiot who thinks that Joe Biden creating 13M jobs had absolutely nothing to do with the end of Covid restrictions. Joe just did this after he inherited Trump's recession with the infrastructure money laundering scheme.

There was $80M sitting on the sideline from people who wanted the Veggie-In-Chief out, and you'd be a fool to think  the negotiations with Joe getting out were not directly tied to people committing that money if he did.

But presto! Look what Kamala did!!!

Dumbest phucking people on earth.

There was also almost certainly a large transfer of cash between campaigns, that they likely decided to misrepresent as new donations.

That'll come out in the investigation...after the election...when they're in power.  And they'll be find a couple thousand for the fraud.

• Sad 1
  • Cheers 1

Fansince88
9 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

When it comes down to "what music I listened to when" my memory gets a little hazy too.  

I have to remind myself, for example, that I didn't listen to Guns 'n' Roses in high school, because even though it came out in 1987 (when I graduated), I never heard it until sophomore year of college.

Yup, didnt pay attention to music that was out in 88 when I graduated. 

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

You can all go to bed, someone else has already won the internet today.

• Wow 1
  • Haha 4