Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2024 Election Season

Crap Throwing Clavin

12 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

It's really funny how stupid politicians are when it comes to "the truth".  You're correct that almost all people in that age bracket are at a minimum unsophisticated and inexperienced.  Calling them "stupid" in a public speech shows just how unsophisticated and inexperienced she is at what she's been hired to do.

I don't think most people are reasonable and rational until 25. Apparently, there is some scientific evidence about brain development to back up my theory (which I used to say before I turned 25!) 

But yeah, no politician says that out loud. 

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• IDBillzFan

Reminder:

James O’Keefe Exposed Democrat’s MASSIVE Money Laundering Operation

Contributions were made through ActBlue & Citizens all across the US

Over $200 Million Laundered

It’s called “Smurfing”: The activity of laundering money by conducting a large number of small transactions through banks and individuals

One Person “contributed ” $217,000 through 12,000 different contributions in a 3 year period, in variations of his name & address.

Thousands of transactions laundering hundreds of millions of dollars

• Cheers 4

Alaska Darin
26 minutes ago, Ann said:

Most manipulated society in human history.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 3

3 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Most manipulated society in human history.

People may be waking up. The clip a few posts up on MSNBC from the guy saying he's now awake and may never vote Democrat again is a positive. Now, if he can just get a hundred of his closest friends and relatives aware, too. 

• Like 5

The media is out this morning denying that Kamala was ever the border czar. 

• Popcorn 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
23 minutes ago, Ann said:

The media is out this morning denying that Kamala was ever the border czar. 

But they keep reporting there's no problem at the border.  So why do they even have to deny she's the "Border Czar?"  

• O Rly 2
  • Popcorn 1
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
48 minutes ago, Ann said:

Her glee over it is awful.

But this practice is neither new nor unusual.  

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Ann said:

So she wants to...what, ignore the law without having Congress legislate?

Democrats act like an enabling law has already been passed.  But Republicans are the fascists.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3

IDBillzFan
1 hour ago, Ann said:

Oh boy

That's not going to help anything.

Yes, it's 100% true. And I have no problem helping America either remember or learn how Kamala got to her place in the world, because even Willie Brown talked about how she'd be nowhere without him.

But we don't need to go ALL the way down there. Keep hitting her with her past comments over and over. There's such a firehose flow of stupidity from her background that it would be impossible for the left to keep up with defending it all.

• Like 2

IDBillzFan
23 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

But they keep reporting there's no problem at the border.  So why do they even have to deny she's the "Border Czar?"  

It's genuinely incredible how this system works. I know @Ann believes X is the new biggest megaphone, and it can certainly feel that way at times because of the traffic, but there is a reason the other media outlets still stand upright, and it's because people still use them. They still scan the headlines. 

My hope here is that the Kamala honeymoon will come to an end by the end of their convention, and people start to hear not just the stupid shit she's said in the past, but all the stupid shit she's about to say because while Biden was just a lying sack of shit with dementia, Kamala is 100% dumb as a bag of rocks and she can't live off a teleprompter for everything.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, IDBillzFan said:

It's genuinely incredible how this system works. I know @Ann believes X is the new biggest megaphone, and it can certainly feel that way at times because of the traffic, but there is a reason the other media outlets still stand upright, and it's because people still use them. They still scan the headlines. 

My hope here is that the Kamala honeymoon will come to an end by the end of their convention, and people start to hear not just the stupid shit she's said in the past, but all the stupid shit she's about to say because while Biden was just a lying sack of shit with dementia, Kamala is 100% dumb as a bag of rocks and she can't live off a teleprompter for everything.

The gaslighting is just unbelievable, though.  "We have to deny Kamala was the Border Czar, even though we called her the Border Czar three years ago, because then Republicans will criticize her for the border being a mess, even though we've reported the border is just fine."

• Like 2
  • Cheers 4

35 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

That gaslighting must not be polling well. 

• Like 3
  • Facepalm 1