• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• IDBillzFan

25 minutes ago, Ann said:

In there, there was a line to the effect of "a person has the choice of what to do with their own body."  (Not the exact wording, am not rewatching to get it precise.)

But, interestingly, pretty sure that what she means by that is that a man has the right to terminate his own pregnancy should he want to but he doesn't have the right to avoid receiving a vaccine that he doesn't want.

In what alternate reality is THAT letting a person have the freedom to decide what that person wants to do with their own body?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

KD in CA
48 minutes ago, Ann said:

They did it before, expect it again 😞

11.jpg.b3f06a1ac0155bc94653910421727249.jpg

Yeah, there is less than zero chance they allow a free for all at the convention. 

If it's gonna be someone other than Harris, it'll be a backroom deal.  But at this point that seems highly unlikely.

• Popcorn 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
27 minutes ago, Taro T said:

In there, there was a line to the effect of "a person has the choice of what to do with their own body."  (Not the exact wording, am not rewatching to get it precise.)

But, interestingly, pretty sure that what she means by that is that a man has the right to terminate his own pregnancy should he want to but he doesn't have the right to avoid receiving a vaccine that he doesn't want.

In what alternate reality is THAT letting a person have the freedom to decide what that person wants to do with their own body?

The mean women's control over women's bodies, and only for reproductive reasons.

Men have no control over their bodies...unless they self-identify as a woman, then they have enough control to compete in women's sports.

I could never be this stupid.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

The mean women's control over women's bodies, and only for reproductive reasons.

Men have no control over their bodies...unless they self-identify as a woman, then they have enough control to compete in women's sports.

You forget, if a man wants an abortion, they very much support him in both his choice to obtain one and his ability to receive it.

For most of the rest of the post, yes.

• Haha 1

4merper4mer
47 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I think I read between the lines that you are saying that men can’t get pregnant you bigot.

• Haha 2

56 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

24 minutes ago, Taro T said:

You forget, if a man wants an abortion, they very much support him in both his choice to obtain one and his ability to receive it.

For most of the rest of the post, yes.

But, if there is another person INSIDE your body that doesn't mean it is YOUR body. So by terminating it you are depriving it of making any future decisions over it's own body too

• Applause 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
17 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Jesus, these &#%$ing idiots...

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 1

18 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

We have already seen women +8, Democrats +15. Of course they are going to &#%$ around with the polls whenever possible to create a narrative. 

• Like 2
  • Angry 1
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
14 minutes ago, Ann said:

IMG_0482.thumb.jpeg.bad6ab6c3a5c5b208ad0449f04570ac9.jpeg

I've been wondering how they claim his legacy is greater than any two terms of any other President.

But when you put it that way...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Was out of the country for a few days and am caught up on a few threads. Thanks to everyone who’s been posting in the various threads, I can see one or 2 things has occurred since  I’ve been in shutoff mode. And with 4 hours more to wait for take off and a 6 hour flight, I’m sure I’ll be completely caught up and done with a book (or three) before the day is out. You folks rock!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

1 hour ago, Hedge said:

Was out of the country for a few days and am caught up on a few threads. Thanks to everyone who’s been posting in the various threads, I can see one or 2 things has occurred since  I’ve been in shutoff mode. And with 4 hours more to wait for take off and a 6 hour flight, I’m sure I’ll be completely caught up and done with a book (or three) before the day is out. You folks rock!

Have a good flight home!

• Cheers 2