devnull
1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

The internet is forever. From Poltico.

The 2024 edit will be Harris voiced concern over withdrawl plan

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

RochesterRob
14 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

All that does is tell the Democrats how many extra ballots they're going to need to 'find' on election night.

I was hoping to tell you that you are wrong but Maricopa County has 4.42 million people so fudging approximately a quarter million ballots will not be easy but not impossible.  Will the Republicans have the resolve to have the balloting double checked?  Will ANTIFA march in the streets if Phoenix is 105 degrees the day after Election Day?  

• Like 2

IDBillzFan

Guy Benson is one of those political talking heads who does a very good job of being honest on all side of the discussions, but I rarely see him THIS honest.

Good for him. Because we're going to need more people calling out the left for the unbridled lunacy.

Think about this: Trump wants to re-negotiate additional presidential debate(s) after his opponents literally changed their candidate mid-election. Those opponents are now mocking and trolling him as weak and scared.

LESS THAN TWO WEEKS AGO, the man was SHOT IN THE HEAD on national television, then reacted the way he did. It is a horrible look to take cheap rhetorical shots like this against someone who just survived an assassination attempt with courage and defiance.

I don’t think that even occurs to them because they’ve completely moved on from it. Old news. And I have not seen a single objection from the media’s fraudulent “civility” police.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Cheers 2

IDBillzFan
25 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

I was hoping to tell you that you are wrong but Maricopa County has 4.42 million people so fudging approximately a quarter million ballots will not be easy but not impossible.  Will the Republicans have the resolve to have the balloting double checked?  Will ANTIFA march in the streets if Phoenix is 105 degrees the day after Election Day?  

I've been encouraged that the funding Musk is giving to the Trump campaign is specifically to focus on having people and operations where they need to be to monitor, count, and harvest (where legal). DeSantis made this a big part of his campaign that was underappreciated because Trumpsters were too busy mocking everything he said to be smart enough to listen.

Hopefully they'll listen to Musk's money.

Still not convinced it'll be enough.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Guy Benson is one of those political talking heads who does a very good job of being honest on all side of the discussions, but I rarely see him THIS honest.

Good for him. Because we're going to need more people calling out the left for the unbridled lunacy.

Think about this: Trump wants to re-negotiate additional presidential debate(s) after his opponents literally changed their candidate mid-election. Those opponents are now mocking and trolling him as weak and scared.

LESS THAN TWO WEEKS AGO, the man was SHOT IN THE HEAD on national television, then reacted the way he did. It is a horrible look to take cheap rhetorical shots like this against someone who just survived an assassination attempt with courage and defiance.

I don’t think that even occurs to them because they’ve completely moved on from it. Old news. And I have not seen a single objection from the media’s fraudulent “civility” police.

"Weak and scared" because he's willing to debate?

How the &#%$ does that work?  

• I don't know 1

IDBillzFan
1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

"Weak and scared" because he's willing to debate?

How the &#%$ does that work?  

I suspect you know this, but the left still believes they can get under Trump's skin by calling him weak, scared, whiny, etc. This will get him to turn into 'old' Donald Trump. He did a great job restraining himself during the debate when Biden came out with calling him whiny and the 'drinking bleach' bit.

At this point, my hope is that the people managing his campaign do everything they can to keep him from calling Kalama one of his stupid nicknames. It can work on someone like Crooked Hillary or Sleepy Joe, but I can see him calling her Kneepads or something and that would have the biggest megaphone losing its shit for weeks.

Nelson59

Democrats are for women, right, let men play in women's sports??

I don't know how or where these polls are taken. I can ask 10 people who they like, 8 for Trump and 2 for anyone else but him. The anyone else but Trump people are brainwashed by MSM, lemmings.

• Like 2

I was today old when I learned that I’m one of the worlds leading experts on nuclear armaments. Thanks Dad!

• clown 3
  • O Rly 2
  • Doh! 2
  • Haha 2