• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• IDBillzFan

I was today old when I learned that I’m one of the worlds leading experts on nuclear armaments. Thanks Dad!

• clown 3
  • O Rly 2
  • Doh! 2
  • Haha 2

IDBillzFan

Don't question the science.

My father sold Fords when I was growing up, so I'm pretty familiar with rebuilding engines.

• Haha 2

Deranged Rhino

So racist they think they're on the good guy's side. 

• Facepalm 2
  • O Rly 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Hedge said:

I was today old when I learned that I’m one of the worlds leading experts on nuclear armaments. Thanks Dad!

Hoe-Lee-Fack.

Were those listed authors from the DNC holding associates degrees in policitcal history?  Because if they have any stronger educations, their alma maters should sue for defamation.

The cut off text:

He paced back-and-forth for a little bit and then finally approached my table. I thought he was going to let me have it. He asked how long it would take to get registered. I ended up registering him and his wife. He is also a veteran who never voted. Fast forward to an hour later, he went out and brought his in-laws to me to also be registered. So, by standing firm, I ended up registering 4 Republican voters.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 3
  • FANtastic 2

The Guy In Pants

I’m not big on polls. But; if the reports that she’s made up ground are true: it solidifies my opinion that many Americans are too &#%$ing stupid. 

Edited by The Guy In Pants
  • Like 1
  • Angry 1

RochesterRob
1 hour ago, The Guy In Pants said:

I’m not big on polls. But; if the reports that she’s made up ground are true: it solidifies my opinion that many Americans are too &#%$ing stupid. 

Most polls are designed to support a predetermined position.  Very little random sampling occurs with them .  There will be many polls that "support" a tremendous rise for Harris between now and Election Day 2024.  Don't believe them.  Get out and vote.  

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
  • Cheers 2