• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• IDBillzFan

Deranged Rhino

I grew up with a drunk. This is day drunk. 

Just saying.

• Facepalm 3
  • Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Just saying.

What sacrificial lamb will they replace her with? And how will that help the down ticket (the alleged reason they dumped Joe)? 

• I don't know 1
  • Haha 1

Deranged Rhino
2 minutes ago, Ann said:

What sacrificial lamb will they replace her with? And how will that help the down ticket (the alleged reason they dumped Joe)? 

This I don't know. I think they're pretty locked in considering - but I thought that with Joe and was wrong. Hillary has to be champing at the bit, but I think even the DNC knows she can't win either. (shrug)

• Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Just saying.

"The work that we have begun is the work that is going to be ongoing..."

So what you're saying is...the work is going to be burdened by the past?  :facepalm:

Every single statement of hers reduces to a single trope: the future is somehow related to the past.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

IDBillzFan

Looks like honesty and unity are on the Harris platform. Thank God. I was afraid she'd be crazier than Biden.

This video is four years old, before Project 2025 was even in kneepads.

But the lies must continue because Dems know how incredibly stupid their base is.

• Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'm old enough to remember when the people had a say in who their candidates were.  

Of course, in principle two-month old babies are old enough to remember that.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 2

RochesterRob
6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Maybe the deep state got up close and personal with Obama within the last 48 hours.  

• Popcorn 1
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Looks like honesty and unity are on the Harris platform. Thank God. I was afraid she'd be crazier than Biden.

But the lies must continue because Dems know how incredibly stupid their base is.

These blatant lies are why I'll end up voting for Trump.  "Promise to end Democracy?"  Show me where he made that promise.

Same people putting those words in Trump's mouth are the same people who deny ever reporting that Harris was made "border czar", to the point of retroactively editing three year old stories.  Think about that for a minute...

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

RochesterRob
5 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

You could change the wording from Harris to Trump and be getting close to the actual truth.

• Like 2

Just now, RochesterRob said:

You could change the wording from Harris to Trump and be getting close to the actual truth.

The left always accuses the right of what the left is really doing. 

• Like 5
  • Wow 1
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I'm old enough to remember when the people had a say in who their candidates were.  

Of course, in principle two-month old babies are old enough to remember that.  

But, people do have a say in who their candidates are.  The Obamas, the Clintons, Pelosi, Shumer, Jeffires, Alex Soros ALL have a say in who the D candidate is.  Probably even another handful of people.  They are people, are they not?

Now, whether the masses have a say in who their candidates are, is a different story.  And considering how the D's essentially gutted their primary system this current cycle; personally don't believe that the masses had a say in any realistic manner on that question at all.  Realize that D's reluctantly coalesced around 46 this time, at least until their lords told them he's out, but know many D's that weren't happy 46 was running again.

The whole thing has been very Soviet, but it's the other guy that's going to "end democracy as we know it"TM.

• Cheers 3

6 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Maybe the deep state got up close and personal with Obama within the last 48 hours.  

Have noted here before, 44 didn't endorse Harris until after Holder was put in charge of vetting her VP.  Would not be at all surprised if whomever Holder chooses as the VP nominee ends up the actual P nominee.  (And likely will be their way around only Harris being able to access the Biden/Harris campaign funds (if in fact she will be, but at the end of the day fully expect she will) because Harris/her VP will end up getting access to those funds and then THAT VP candidate acceses them when they become the nominee through whatever tragedy befalls Harris to make that happen in the same manner that Harris will have gotten access to them.  Personal favorite would be by her getting her head caught in a fence, but it'll probably be something less exotic.)

• Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
13 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Have noted here before, 44 didn't endorse Harris until after Holder was put in charge of vetting her VP.  Would not be at all surprised if whomever Holder chooses as the VP nominee ends up the actual P nominee.  (And likely will be their way around only Harris being able to access the Biden/Harris campaign funds (if in fact she will be, but at the end of the day fully expect she will) because Harris/her VP will end up getting access to those funds and then THAT VP candidate acceses them when they become the nominee through whatever tragedy befalls Harris to make that happen in the same manner that Harris will have gotten access to them.  Personal favorite would be by her getting her head caught in a fence, but it'll probably be something less exotic.)

This cronyism reminds me more of the Nazi Party than anything the Republicans are doing or saying.

I've been preparing a post (more like an article, really) about the parallels between Democratic governance and the early Nazi power consolidation.  I keep running into problems with it like the above: there's always something new to add.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

50 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Just saying.

Political word salad that answers nothing.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

devnull
5 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Political word salad that answers nothing.

The word salad was bad enough, but her hand gestures was like watching an animatronic Ancient Aliens Guy meme

• Haha 4
  • Cheers 1

Deranged Rhino
14 minutes ago, devnull said:

The word salad was bad enough, but her hand gestures was like watching an animatronic Ancient Aliens Guy meme

Yup, the hand gestures and twitchy shoulder movements are what caught my eye and made me think she's been day drinking on AF1.

• Haha 2