Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2024 Election Season

Crap Throwing Clavin

52 minutes ago, Hedge said:

We live in the stupidest of times

Really am curious how they'll enact their pivot if the D's DO go for somebody other than Harris at the top of the ticket.

Probably just the same way they went when they pivoted away from 46.  Who?  What?  Never heard of the guy.  No, you must be mistaken.  We NEVER said he was one of the, if not THE, best Presidents ever (even though, now that you mention it, by any objective metric he CLEARLY is) nor that he was "sharp as a tack" and we absolutely never said that he's the bestest option in the entire country to run the country for the next 4 years.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 2

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• IDBillzFan

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, Ann said:

That one works fine for me.

IDBillzFan

It seems like only yesterday we were worried about Mitt Romney driving with a dog tied to the room of his car.

With Vance...the biggest megaphone got its marching orders: He's weird.

• Facepalm 2
  • Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
44 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

It seems like only yesterday we were worried about Mitt Romney driving with a dog tied to the room of his car.

With Vance...the biggest megaphone got its marching orders: He's weird.

People with children get a per-dependent tax deduction for dependents.

They already pay less taxes, you freak.  

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
27 minutes ago, Ann said:

Of course

I google "Donald Trump," I get Trump stories...mostly about how upset Trump is about Harris.

Try searching for the House Resolution referring to Harris as the border czar.  It doesn't come up.

IDBillzFan
1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

People with children get a per-dependent tax deduction for dependents.

They already pay less taxes, you freak.  

Not only that, if you're on welfare and have more children, you GET more money from welfare. Never has a party provided a better incentive program to have children.

It never gets old watching leftists tie themselves in knots because of their inability to think beyond five minutes from now.

IDBillzFan
53 minutes ago, Ann said:

Of course

Biggest megaphone. Still undefeated.

I know you hate it when I say it, but that's likely because we both know it's true.

X isn't going to fix what people get from Google or Facebook.

• Sad 2

IDBillzFan

As an update, Facebooks admits they were screwing Trump, and X helped bring that to light, so credit where it's due.

Now there's only another 12 million things Google and FB and MSM are doing that X needs to help correct.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 2

23 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Biggest megaphone. Still undefeated.

I know you hate it when I say it, but that's likely because we both know it's true.

X isn't going to fix what people get from Google or Facebook.

You make me laugh with this "biggest megaphone" business.

Google IS the biggest suppressor, and people can't kick them because there is nothing better (and google now sucks big-time after HCU). 
The "msm" is not watched nor listened to by the vast majority of the US population. I don't know if those numbers hold true in other countries. 
X is the third biggest website for visits now behind... Google and YouTube (the same entity). It is bigger than Facebook (not in numbers of accounts, but in number of visits ... makes me wonder about all those Facebook and IG account numbers (same company)).
News can be shared across X much faster and more efficiently than across any other social media platform. What is far more interesting is X is the #1 download under "news" platforms

Things are changing. Slowly at first, then all at once. Musk buying Twitter might save free speech and information. 

• Like 3
  • Popcorn 1
  • Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

As an update, Facebooks admits they were screwing Trump, and X helped bring that to light, so credit where it's due.

Now there's only another 12 million things Google and FB and MSM are doing that X needs to help correct.

So, this is a perfect example of what I am saying. X found out that Facebook was suppressing the photo, and that news went viral. Facebook admits it now (and claims to have fixed the issue) because it cannot be hidden because the actual biggest megaphone - X - outed them. 

• Like 4
  • Popcorn 1

IDBillzFan
3 minutes ago, Ann said:

You make me laugh with this "biggest megaphone" business.

Google IS the biggest suppressor, and people can't kick them because there is nothing better (and google now sucks big-time after HCU). 
The "msm" is not watched nor listened to by the vast majority of the US population. I don't know if those numbers hold true in other countries. 
X is the third biggest website for visits now behind... Google and YouTube (the same entity). It is bigger than Facebook (not in numbers of accounts, but in number of visits ... makes me wonder about all those Facebook and IG account numbers (same company)).
News can be shared across X much faster and more efficiently than across any other social media platform. What is far more interesting is X is the #1 download under "news" platforms

Things are changing. Slowly at first, then all at once. Musk buying Twitter might save free speech and information. 

I agree with much of this. But X isn't where people to go to look something up. X isn't something people talk to via their phone or their Alexa to get directions, instructions, facts, data, info. 

That's the biggest difference. No one is walking down the street, holding their phone in their hand like a Star Trek transmitter, saying something like "X, how do I make a charcuterie tray? When is daylight's savings time?"

That's where the power of the megaphone lies. The media is just 

I would also add that if you (rightfully) wonder about all the FB and IG account numbers, you surely are questioning the X numbers.  I have 179 followers on Twitter. I probably know a dozen of them. I have a ton of people following me who don't even post stuff, have little to no bio, and just seem to be obscure AI accounts for some reason.

IDBillzFan
11 minutes ago, Ann said:

So, this is a perfect example of what I am saying. X found out that Facebook was suppressing the photo, and that news went viral. Facebook admits it now (and claims to have fixed the issue) because it cannot be hidden because the actual biggest megaphone - X - outed them. 

Correct. Only 12 million more things to correct and we'll be getting somewhere.

• Cheers 2