Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2024 Election Season

Crap Throwing Clavin

Uncle Joe
16 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Chris Tucker And Ice Cube Damn GIFs | Tenor

Mirror mirror on the wall who's the weirdest of them all?

Edited by Uncle Joe
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• IDBillzFan

Crap Throwing Clavin
8 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Obviously the new talking point of the day is just plain WEIRD. Funny part is they claim conservatives are the cult while they are so easily programmed

Where's the focus group work happening that they decide on these narratives?

• I don't know 1
  • Haha 3

MothersMilk
16 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I'm surprised that no group has quoted Hunter Thompson yet. Or, I just haven't seen it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Probably a deep dark subterranean cavern somewhere in DC that assures they can stay totally out of touch with reality

IDBillzFan
1 hour ago, Ann said:

Funny how all those dudes had plenty to say about Trump and  nothing to say about Harris except that Trump is her opponent, and that she's carried 248 years of something or another on her back, but I don't know if that's true since she only dated Willie Brown for about 3 years.

And what the hell was that black dude doing there? That was a Whites Only meeting. And as we all know, no one is more focused on 'Whites Only' then the Democrats. Someone let him slip by. Hope he made it out okay.

IDBillzFan
31 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I'm convinced that their entire campaign strategy is to just look at themselves, and then accuse the right of doing what they themselves are doing, whether weaponizing DOJ/FBI/CIA, locking up political opponents in prison, or just being generally weird.

They had a tranny on the WH lawn waving his naked fake tits at children. They had another tranny stealing women's luggage at airports so he could wear their underwear. They had interns phucking each other in the ass in the Senate chambers.

But JD Vance. He's the weird one.

I'm gonna trust America isn't really THAT stupid, but I'm not real confident about that.

• Like 3
  • Applause 4

IDBillzFan

Why don't you people understand that the man married to an Indian-American with three bi-racial children wants a world with only white children?

You people don't understand the kind of 3-D chess Vance is playing in order to push his white supremacy position.

Next up he plans to hold a video call named "White Men For Trump!" He hates colored people!

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like 1
  • Angry 1
  • Facepalm 4
  • Doh! 1

🎵  Getting to know you 🎶

NYT: Trove of Kamala Harris Videos Touting
Progressive Policy Imperils Campaign

by Nick Gilbertson

The New York Times reports that Vice President Kamala Harris’s advocacy for far-left policies on the 2019 campaign trail could imperil her 2024 bid for the Oval Office. Just days into her candidacy — after President Joe Biden was reportedly forced out as the presumptive Democrat nominee amid a behind-the-scenes pressure campaign from top Democrats, donors, and Hollywood elites — Republicans have shown they are ready for Harris’s candidacy. As Times reporter Reid Epstein noted Monday, several videos and policy visions that Harris, who has been an elected official since 2004, espoused in her last bid for the presidency have already come back to “haunt” her.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/07/29/us/politics/kamala-harris-2020-positions.html?smid=nytcore-ios-share&referringSource=articleShare&sgrp=c-cb

https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2024/07/29/nyt-trove-of-kamala-harris-videos-touting-progressive-policy-imperils-campaign/

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
50 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I'm convinced that their entire campaign strategy is to just look at themselves, and then accuse the right of doing what they themselves are doing, whether weaponizing DOJ/FBI/CIA, locking up political opponents in prison, or just being generally weird.

They had a tranny on the WH lawn waving his naked fake tits at children. They had another tranny stealing women's luggage at airports so he could wear their underwear. They had interns phucking each other in the ass in the Senate chambers.

But JD Vance. He's the weird one.

I'm gonna trust America isn't really THAT stupid, but I'm not real confident about that.

Urban America really is that stupid.

This has always been an urban vs. rural conflict - hell, the conflict between liberal and conservative has been rural vs urban for hundreds of years.  And trust me...the urban population thinks you're just as weird as you think they are.  

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
6 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Yep.

• Haha 4
  • Applause 1

2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

McCarron Park, Brooklyn.

IDBillzFan

So just in case anyone is curious, a gay dude whose husband pretended he gave birth to their adopted child wants you to know that one of the upsides to abortions is that they also give straight men more freedom to have sex and not worry about the consequences. Just like the gay dudes.

• clown 4
  • Facepalm 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
18 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

So just in case anyone is curious, a gay dude whose husband pretended he gave birth to their adopted child wants you to know that one of the upsides to abortions is that they also give straight men more freedom to have sex and not worry about the consequences. Just like the gay dudes.

Wonderful logic.  "Men don't have to use condoms, because if abortion is available, they can get women pregnant and it's the woman's problem."

I don't know how any woman can vote for these @$$h@l&s.  

• I don't know 1
  • Popcorn 1
  • Applause 2