• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• IDBillzFan

IDBillzFan

Kamala is going to make an excellent president. Her policies are really going to unite the country.

• Like 1
  • clown 1
  • Facepalm 1

Spartacus
7 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Kamala is going to make an excellent president. Her policies are really going to unite the country.

The US deep state is trying to outdo the level of chutzpa used by Maduro to "claim" he won with 30% of the vote by running a totally inept tool with no dementia or parkinson's as an excuse. 

IDBillzFan

It's so interesting to me that the Harris campaign does not blink an eye to lie about what someone is saying while simultaneously posting a link to the person literally saying something different than what they are accusing.

In this video, Vance doesn't say he wants to go to war against childless people. He is referring to 'millennial feminist writers' pushing the narrative that having children is bad, and authoring stories featuring women who regretted having children. He referred to the writers as 'sad, lonely and pathetic,' NOT the childless people.

But we all know the idiot brigade won't even watch or listen to the video. They'll just repost it as gospel. 

And oh, look, there goes Mitt Romney with a dog tied to the roof of his car!!!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Alaska Darin
2 hours ago, Ann said:

I don't believe it has anything to do with "thinking it through".  I doubt any decent Democrat with higher office aspirations wants to be associated with her.  If I had to guess, it's Bootyjuice because he has no real political future after his disastrous performance as a Biden Cabinet appointee.

Cooper dropping out publicly was as predictable as gravity.

• Like 2
  • Popcorn 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I don't believe it has anything to do with "thinking it through".  I doubt any decent Democrat with higher office aspirations wants to be associated with her.  If I had to guess, it's Bootyjuice because he has no real political future after his disastrous performance as a Biden Cabinet appointee.

Cooper dropping out publicly was as predictable as gravity.

It's got to be Buttigieg.  There's no way they pass up the black woman/gay man ticket, and "First Gay Vice Presidential Candidate!" theme to motivate the LGBTQQIP2SAA+ demographic.

• Like 1

Whatnot78
5 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

It's got to be Buttigieg.  There's no way they pass up the black woman/gay man ticket, and "First Gay Vice Presidential Candidate!" theme to motivate the LGBTQQIP2SAA+ demographic.

I think she will go with Shapiro...to try and get more PA votes and try to appear to not be anti-Semitic.

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
7 minutes ago, Whatnot78 said:

I think she will go with Shapiro...to try and get more PA votes and try to appear to not be anti-Semitic.

But if the Democratic party membership gets any say...

giphy.webp

• Haha 3

Alaska Darin
33 minutes ago, Whatnot78 said:

I don't think it's up to her at all.  It's 100% up to the possible candidate because joining her ticket looks more like political suicide than anything.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 2

devnull
2 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I don't think it's up to her at all.  It's 100% up to the possible candidate because joining her ticket looks more like political suicide than anything.

Even if Harris doesn't win (which I think she will), Shapiro is in no danger of losing reelection.

53 minutes ago, Whatnot78 said:

I would normally disagree with this since Shapiro would assure she loses 10s of thousands of Muslim votes in Michigan and Minnesota, probably many many more nationwide since he is Jewish. But then, we are talking about one of the dumbest POTUS candidates of all time so you are probably right.... 

• Like 2

devnull
4 minutes ago, Cinga said:

I would normally disagree with this since Shapiro would assure she loses 10s of thousands of Muslim votes in Michigan and Minnesota, probably many many more nationwide since he is Jewish.

Democrats maybe some Muslim voters, but they always seem to find a way to dig up just enough votes

• Applause 2

IDBillzFan
1 hour ago, Whatnot78 said:

I agree with this. If they go with Bootyjuice, you know they're mailing it in because just reposting that photo of him and his husband in the delivery room hospital bed like they physically delivered a  baby will be all you need to shut them down.

Pete and Chasten Buttigieg Reveal Their Twins' Names with First Family Photo: 'Beyond Thankful'

• Facepalm 1
  • Cheers 1

IDBillzFan
26 minutes ago, Cinga said:

I would normally disagree with this since Shapiro would assure she loses 10s of thousands of Muslim votes in Michigan and Minnesota, probably many many more nationwide since he is Jewish. But then, we are talking about one of the dumbest POTUS candidates of all time so you are probably right.... 

Let's be honest. There is no world where Harris has a say in anything that is going on in her world right now, let alone making the VP pick. They may let her pick her salad dressing at lunch, but that's about it. 

• Like 3

IDBillzFan

At some point the left has to realize that black people are nowhere near as stupid and lazy as they believe them out to be.

• Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
35 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I agree with this. If they go with Bootyjuice, you know they're mailing it in because just reposting that photo of him and his husband in the delivery room hospital bed like they physically delivered a  baby will be all you need to shut them down.

Pete and Chasten Buttigieg Reveal Their Twins' Names with First Family Photo: 'Beyond Thankful'

If they go with Buttigieg, it'll be a tacit admission of defeat in 2024, but done to take some perceived moral high ground with the "First gay VP candidate!" like they did in 1984 with Geraldine Ferraro.  "We can't win, but we're going to prove we're better than everyone else!"  

And like Geraldine Ferraro, it'll be the apex of Buttigieg's political career.