Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2024 Election Season

Crap Throwing Clavin

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

They couldn't just keep him in the basement, could they? They had to put him in public.

I'm getting to the point where I hope he DOES shit his pants and has to be forced out before his first term is up just so we don't have to spend money building this idiot a library.

And Kamala can become the first woman POTUS for a couple months anyway.... :hysterical:

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• IDBillzFan

Crap Throwing Clavin
21 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Let me guess, Haiti

Not just any ambassadorship...ambassador to the UK.

Start smaller, girl.  You're not ready for that.  Aim for naval attache.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Not just any ambassadorship...ambassador to the UK.

Start smaller, girl.  You're not ready for that.  Aim for naval attache.

I'm honestly surprised it isn't a place they can try and extort money. I am not sure how that would go... maybe another collection for a country ala Haiti? 

• Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Ann said:

I'm honestly surprised it isn't a place they can try and extort money. I am not sure how that would go... maybe another collection for a country ala Haiti? 

I know.  I'd have figured Ukraine, or somewhere in Africa, or somewhere else with beaucoup corruption.

But I guess it's the nature of crime families that they try to go legit eventually.

• Cheers 2

4 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Did anyone think the delegates wouldn't simply do what they're told?

Did Biden release his delegates? I have yet to hear he has, so no idea how this is going to work with them bound to him the first round. 

RochesterRob

So what happened to the Congressional seat the Clinton's had lined up in the lower Hudson Valley for Chelsea?  

• I don't know 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Ann said:

Did Biden release his delegates? I have yet to hear he has, so no idea how this is going to work with them bound to him the first round. 

It works however party leadership says it works.

1690896042165?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=71lt

• Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin

"Code switching"

So everything Kamala does is genuine.  But Trump getting shot in the &#%$ing ear is fake.  

These &#%$ing people...

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 2
  • I don't know 1

22 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Did anyone think the delegates wouldn't simply do what they're told?

But they AREN'T doing simply what they're told to do.  They're following their conscience and know that the best man for the job is the woman sitting in the chair right next to the "Big Guy."  And every single one of them came to that exact same conclusion entirely on their own at precisely the exact same time because it is just that big of a no brainer that there is noone in the entire country that is more qualified to run the country.  (Don't listen to what any of them said before June 26.  They simply hadn't had the epiphany of what was right before their eyes the whole time.) /ATOP

Crap Throwing Clavin
16 minutes ago, Taro T said:

But they AREN'T doing simply what they're told to do.  They're following their conscience and know that the best man for the job is the woman sitting in the chair right next to the "Big Guy."  And every single one of them came to that exact same conclusion entirely on their own at precisely the exact same time because it is just that big of a no brainer that there is noone in the entire country that is more qualified to run the country.  (Don't listen to what any of them said before June 26.  They simply hadn't had the epiphany of what was right before their eyes the whole time.) /ATOP

ATOP is also saying Trump didn't free the hostages that didn't exist when he was President.

2024 America is the stupidest America.

• Like 3

Deranged Rhino

There's a reason she didn't win a single primary state - or  even go over 10% in her own state. 

• Like 2

IDBillzFan
1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

"Code switching"

So everything Kamala does is genuine.  But Trump getting shot in the &#%$ing ear is fake.  

These &#%$ing people...

Leave it to the left to take a simple word like 'pandering' and turn it into something that actually doesn't mean anything.

Deranged Rhino

That worked in 2008 because 44 was in the "opposition" party. It can't work the same in '24 no matter how much the media tries to blame Joe/Kamala's economy on Trump. 

The only thing that can derail what's coming is war on a scale big enough to stop the election. That's what they're cooking up more than anything else. 

Fansince88
6 hours ago, Ann said:

Another take:

Trump used a persuasion technique called "Entering Your Illusion" when he questioned Harris' racial identity at the NABJ, and you can already see how well it worked.

I've described this technique to my audience over the years. I learned it when training to be a hypnotist. And I've used it successfully a number of times. It's a powerful tool.

The method involves ACCEPTING the illusion you are trying to defeat and showing its absurdity by taking it to its obvious conclusion.

Trump ACCEPTED the Democrat worldview that identity is the key variable, then casually discussed the incongruity of Harris in terms of her identity. And he did it in front of an audience organized by their identity.

This particular persuasion will continue to sink in, to marinate, and to get more powerful over time.

The losing play in this situation would have been to argue against using identity to choose candidates. That would be a non-starter. Instead, he "entered their illusion" and left a huge turd in the middle of their living room.

It was one of the best persuasion plays in political history. But it will take some time to see it do its magic.

You will speak when spoken to boy!

30 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The only thing that can derail what's coming is war on a scale big enough to stop the election. That's what they're cooking up more than anything else. 

Elections didn’t stop during a civil war, WW 1, WW2, and countless other conflicts. Why would anything stop the upcoming election?

• Like 2

Deranged Rhino
1 minute ago, Ann said:

Elections didn’t stop during a civil war, WW 1, WW2, and countless other conflicts. Why would anything stop the upcoming election?

Agree. It will take a lot to make that kind of thing happen - but I can't put it past them at this point. They're quickly reaching the point where they know their only chance to get away with the decades of corruption they've sown is to have it all burn up in ash - then rewrite the rulebook so the People never have the ability or chance to challenge their power again.