Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2024 Election Season

Crap Throwing Clavin

Crap Throwing Clavin
38 minutes ago, Ann said:

Elections didn’t stop during a civil war, WW 1, WW2, and countless other conflicts. Why would anything stop the upcoming election?

Because Democrats want it to stop, they believe they have the power, and they have the support of a surprising proportion of the population that believes that Saving Democracy From Hitler is more important than Democracy.

Don't underestimate the willingness of these people to do anything to preserve power.  Except launching a nuke - tough to exercise power in a nuclear wasteland.

And I'm not even certain about that.  "Trump Prompts Harris To Exchange Nuclear Weapons With Russia and China.  Undocumented Guests and Birthing People Disproportionately Impacted."

• Cheers 3

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• IDBillzFan

IDBillzFan
3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I believe Shapiro has his OWN issues to deal with, if what I've been reading lately is true.

Might as well get his jabs in while he can.

• Like 2

Chandemonium
4 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Leave it to the left to take a simple word like 'pandering' and turn it into something that actually doesn't mean anything.

Code switching is a pretty common linguistic phenomenon. It’s why I say y’all when addressing a group of people where I live in SC, but I’m more likely to revert to saying “you guys” like I did growing up when I go back to Rochester, for example. Claiming to be Indian one second and black the next for political expediency is not code switching, though. 

Kamala Harris behaves this way because this is what she thinks black people relate to. If you think this is racist, I agree. She is racist. Full stop 😌

Her campaign propaganda doesn’t fool me. I was born in communist Russia. She can buy msm and big tech but the people don’t like her. She’s fake

• Like 1
  • Applause 2

On 8/2/2024 at 10:22 AM, Ann said:

Ummm

Maybe he was looking for Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch.

• Haha 3

IDBillzFan
1 hour ago, Ann said:

Kamala Harris behaves this way because this is what she thinks black people relate to. If you think this is racist, I agree. She is racist. Full stop 😌

Her campaign propaganda doesn’t fool me. I was born in communist Russia. She can buy msm and big tech but the people don’t like her. She’s fake

It may just be my warped sense of humor, but the 'string of pearls' is a great touch.

You can always count on the Daily Mail. Part news, part tabloid, always salacious. Anyhoooo

Kamala Harris's husband Doug Emhoff cheated on his first wife with daughter Ella's nanny Najen Naylor - and got her PREGNANT
* Doug Emhoff cheated on his first wife with Najen Naylor, now 47
* Naylor also taught at their children’s pricey Los Angeles private school

</snip>

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Ann said:

:facepalm:

Reminds me of John Kerry's standard "I have a plan" answer.  Never knew what it was...but he had a plan.

This dingbat hasn't even gotten that far.  "Do you have a plan?"  "We know it's an important issue."

And I half expected, when she said bread was expensive, that she would follow up with "Let them eat cake."

• Haha 1

Deranged Rhino

They're going to run an alt version of Joe's "hidin' in Biden's basement" campaign. They can't hide her, so they'll just pretend she's being open and transparent while never sitting for an interview, debate, or Q&A without a teleprompter handy. 

But hey, big-moneyed elites decided to put into power a woman who received no votes, was roundly despised in the primary process by the DNC's own voters, and now the media will not allow anyone to question or vet her "new" opinions and stances. 

As @Shady would say: "That's what democracy is all about! And if you disagree you're a racist/sexist/fascist!"

• Cheers 3

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They're going to run an alt version of Joe's "hidin' in Biden's basement" campaign. They can't hide her, so they'll just pretend she's being open and transparent while never sitting for an interview, debate, or Q&A without a teleprompter handy. 

But hey, big-moneyed elites decided to put into power a woman who received no votes, was roundly despised in the primary process by the DNC's own voters, and now the media will not allow anyone to question or vet her "new" opinions and stances. 

As @Shady would say: "That's what democracy is all about! And if you disagree you're a racist/sexist/fascist!"

It is annoying that her supporters don't have any issues with her (and 46 before her) never or only rarely having to answer questions.  If she's as good as they try to claim, she should be able to state and defend her positions, right?

And if she isn't, well, voters should know that too.

• Like 3
  • Popcorn 2

Deranged Rhino
4 minutes ago, Taro T said:

It is annoying that her supporters don't have any issues with her (and 46 before her) never or only rarely having to answer questions.  If she's as good as they try to claim, she should be able to state and defend her positions, right?

And if she isn't, well, voters should know that too.

It's one of the many ancillary benefits to the Trump/Russia palace coup in '17. 

They spent 3 years flooding the zone with (knowingly false at the time, now proven so) stories about how our country was under attack by Trump and Russia. They sprinkled in enough domestic terrorism and white nationalist fear-mana on top and PRESTO! No one on the left who swallowed those lies without discernment (half the country) are now so keyed up and lost that ANYONE who isn't Trump (and who gets the media's seal of approval) is preferable to "Orange Hitler".

The cognitive dissonance that presents itself when you ask a question like yours is too much for them to bear. So rather than face it, they run from it like the conditioned NPCs that they are.  

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like 2