• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• IDBillzFan

Deranged Rhino

@Shady "Nuh-uh! That's what TRUMP is trying to do! The TV told me so! And as long as I close my eyes to the way Kamala was put into this position, no one can tell me otherwise!"

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like 1
  • Applause 2

17 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And people squawked about Trump calling her out as a pandering chameleon.  Looks like he either planted, or enriched, the seed.  Kamala Harris has a black man problem. Can it turn into a black woman problem? Here's hoping.

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 1
  • Cheers 1

Deranged Rhino

If her anxiety is that bad for FRIENDLY state and donor dinners, just Imagine what she’ll have to do before meeting with our adversaries. QUALIFIED TO LEAD! 

• Facepalm 2
  • Popcorn 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Ann said:

Bad? I don't know about that. Easily manipulated and brainwashed would be more accurate. 

What's really amazing is the media literally turned on a dime in regards to how they view her but people on the left side of the aisle don't seem to have noticed that.  Prior to June 26 it was safe for them to speak some truth about her.  They never pounded her but they did actually let people see her.  Now, not at all and nobody on the left seems remotely troubled by that.

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 2

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

If her anxiety is that bad for FRIENDLY state and donor dinners, just Imagine what she’ll have to do before meeting with our adversaries. QUALIFIED TO LEAD! 

Does she have anxiety or are her handlers simply afraid that people will realize how unlikable and dumb she is if they hear & see her speak in an unscripted manner.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Cheers 2

19 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This is Joe's phantom stutter play all over again. And, it will work on some people.

We were on a cruise in October of 2022 and sat at dinner with the same people every evening (an anomaly these days, but we really liked those four people and we all requested the same table and our wish was granted). 

One evening it got to talk of politics, and Joe's dementia came up. We and the couple with us (from Canada!) were talking like it was a known fact. One of the women at the table (former school teacher, over 70) was adamant that Joe just had a stutter.

The four of us were baffled,  but her travel companion (a very nice 85 year old lady) basically begged the four of us to please drop it. 

After one more shot by Hubby and the other guy at the table, we did. 

I often wonder how that woman reacted to the debate and Joe's dementia being undeniable. I wonder if she turned off MSNBC, or if she's all in on Kamala Harris?  Some people cannot admit they were duped, so it could go either way.

• Popcorn 1
  • Cheers 4

17 minutes ago, Ann said:

This is Joe's phantom stutter play all over again. And, it will work on some people.

We were on a cruise in October of 2022 and sat at dinner with the same people every evening (an anomaly these days, but we really liked those four people and we all requested the same table and our wish was granted). 

One evening it got to talk of politics, and Joe's dementia came up. We and the couple with us (from Canada!) were talking like it was a known fact. One of the women at the table (former school teacher, over 70) was adamant that Joe just had a stutter.

The four of us were baffled,  but her travel companion (a very nice 85 year old lady) basically begged the four of us to please drop it. 

After one more shot by Hubby and the other guy at the table, we did. 

I often wonder how that woman reacted to the debate and Joe's dementia being undeniable. I wonder if she turned of MSNBC, or if she's all in on Kamala Harris?  Some people cannot admit they were duped, so it could go either way.

Would have a small amount of money down on it being she slid over to being all in on Harris.  (AND that she believes it was just a bad night for 46, he actually won that debate, his stepping down from the campaign but not the presidency is for the good of the country, and that he's still doing a great job running the country.)

Have seen too many of these people to not expect someone that actually believes that 46 has a stuttering issue rather than a dementia issue isn't fully bought in on whatever MSNBC is selling them.

• Cheers 3

Uncle Joe
34 minutes ago, Ann said:

He could have ended that in 3, ok 4 words, "Dave's not here, man."

(yeah I assumed pronouns)

• Haha 3
  • Boo 1