• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• IDBillzFan

Deranged Rhino

Eric Holder spotted going in and out of the Naval Observatory for the past two days…

Speculative AG pick (again) - which would be just absolutely tone deaf in Harris’s part, which makes it on brand. 

• Popcorn 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Ann said:

This is Joe's phantom stutter play all over again. And, it will work on some people.

We were on a cruise in October of 2022 and sat at dinner with the same people every evening (an anomaly these days, but we really liked those four people and we all requested the same table and our wish was granted). 

One evening it got to talk of politics, and Joe's dementia came up. We and the couple with us (from Canada!) were talking like it was a known fact. One of the women at the table (former school teacher, over 70) was adamant that Joe just had a stutter.

The four of us were baffled,  but her travel companion (a very nice 85 year old lady) basically begged the four of us to please drop it. 

After one more shot by Hubby and the other guy at the table, we did. 

I often wonder how that woman reacted to the debate and Joe's dementia being undeniable. I wonder if she turned off MSNBC, or if she's all in on Kamala Harris?  Some people cannot admit they were duped, so it could go either way.

Joe's stutter isn't a "phantom stutter."  It's real.  You can go back to footage of him 12 and 16 years ago, and see that yes, he has a speech impediment.

You can also compare that footage to now, and see that no, his problems NOW are not "just a stutter."  

That's what boggles my mind about that: you can compare old footage to new and see the clear decline.

Kamala's anxiety?  Sure, it's possible.  People have that.  From the stories I've heard about how she treats staff, I wouldn't be surprised.  And it can be a significantly impairment...which is why I'm really inclined to believe it's true.  Because it would mean that we again have party leadership behind the curtain trying to hide a candidate's impairment, and that's just FAR too on-brand for Democrats at this point.

• Popcorn 2

Alaska Darin
4 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

"Diplomacy is important and significant."

She's barely qualified to teach third-grade civics.

In fairness to her, "stunning and brave" was already taken.

• Haha 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
7 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

In fairness to her, "stunning and brave" was already taken.

So what?  It's not like she's bound by the burdens of the past...

• Haha 5

12 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Joe's stutter isn't a "phantom stutter."  It's real.  You can go back to footage of him 12 and 16 years ago, and see that yes, he has a speech impediment.

You can also compare that footage to now, and see that no, his problems NOW are not "just a stutter."  

That's what boggles my mind about that: you can compare old footage to new and see the clear decline.

Kamala's anxiety?  Sure, it's possible.  People have that.  From the stories I've heard about how she treats staff, I wouldn't be surprised.  And it can be a significantly impairment...which is why I'm really inclined to believe it's true.  Because it would mean that we again have party leadership behind the curtain trying to hide a candidate's impairment, and that's just FAR too on-brand for Democrats at this point.

At this point?  We have well over 90 years of history showing they absolutely try to hide their own politicians' impairments.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

You must have heard something I never have. I went and randomly looked up some old videos and there was no stutter in evidence. 

(Spaced strangely due to linking)

One thing I did find interesting is Joe has more hair today than he did back in 1987. :classic_dry:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Ann said:

You must have heard something I never have. I went and randomly looked up some old videos and there was no stutter in evidence. 

One thing I did find interesting is Joe has more hair today than he did back in 1987. :classic_dry:

Back in the day, one of the right wingers (probably Limbaugh) used to call him "plugs."

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
55 minutes ago, Ann said:

2012 debates it's evident.  

What I find interesting about those videos is that he's always been an arrogant @$$h@l&.  "I think I have a much higher IQ than you do, I suspect!"  

• Like 1

4merper4mer
5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Eric Holder spotted going in and out of the Naval Observatory for the past two days…

Speculative AG pick (again) - which would be just absolutely tone deaf in Harris’s part, which makes it on brand. 

He’s supposedly helping her pick her running mate.

Edited by 4merper4mer
  • Cheers 2

4merper4mer
8 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

I said upthread that he may pick himself a la Dick Cheney or Dwight Shrute.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

2 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

I said upthread that he may pick himself a la Dick Cheney or Dwight Shrute.

If he does pick himself, would that necessarily make Harris' new nickname "Ears." 

It is the punchline to the old joke "Holder by the Ears."

• Facepalm 2