Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2024 Election Season

Crap Throwing Clavin

Crap Throwing Clavin
49 minutes ago, Ann said:

Life or death? At the end she calls Trump a coward.

I cannot believe anyone willingly turns on MSNBC. 

Looking for the "kill women" part of Project 2025, or Trump's campaign platform, or the RNC platform...

Having a little trouble finding it.

• Like 1

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• IDBillzFan

Fansince88
45 minutes ago, Ann said:

Why don't people trust or watch legacy media? 🤔

This September will be 4 years for me that I have not tuned in minus Fox. This November will be 4 years including Fox. 

Edited by Fansince88
  • Like 4

Fansince88
12 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Looking for the "kill women" part of Project 2025, or Trump's campaign platform, or the RNC platform...

Having a little trouble finding it.

Should I check with my uncle? He stopped posting them. He was posting with page numbers and I was posting the actual page and saying it isnt there. After about 4 or 5 times I said, whatever page you are copy and pasteing these things you should stop because they are making you look like a foolish sheep, and I know you are not but others may think you are. Two days later he posted "Goodbye Facebook" and stopped posting them. Liberals posting copy and paste posts are just as ignorant as conservatives posting copy and paste posts when they dont confirm before they post. As you say.... 2025 America is really stupid!

• Wow 1
  • Applause 2

Crap Throwing Clavin

"Republicans for Harris" has launched.

A "grassroots" campaign...launched by the Harris campaign itself?  What definition of "grassroots" is this?  :facepalm:

• Facepalm 4
  • Haha 1

devnull
6 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

A "grassroots" campaign...launched by the Harris campaign itself?  What definition of "grassroots" is this?  :facepalm:

Grassroots = Anything that supports Democrats

Astroturf = Anything that does not support Democrats

For example, Corporate Media and the DNC (but again, i repeat myself) echoing each other about Republicans being weird is a totally organic grass roots effort

Thousands of people going to a Trump rally is clearly astroturfing by the RNC

• Like 3

IDBillzFan
23 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They're going to run an alt version of Joe's "hidin' in Biden's basement" campaign. They can't hide her, so they'll just pretend she's being open and transparent while never sitting for an interview, debate, or Q&A without a teleprompter handy. 

But hey, big-moneyed elites decided to put into power a woman who received no votes, was roundly despised in the primary process by the DNC's own voters, and now the media will not allow anyone to question or vet her "new" opinions and stances. 

As @Shady would say: "That's what democracy is all about! And if you disagree you're a racist/sexist/fascist!"

Forgive me, but after watching that video I really only want to know one thing.

What in the living phuck happened to S.E. Cupp? And I don't mean politically. I know what happened there. She turned for the money.

But she looks like she ate a 4th grader for lunch. Who thought that was a good camera angle?

• Haha 3

52 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Hey, who are you to question whether the campaign deems itself a grassroots organization?  What something is happens to be ENTIRELY dependant upon what that thing considers itself to be.  To deny it's inalienable right to self select as a grassroots organization is to fall into the most heinous of fascist fallacies.  And to even consider that an organization doesn't have inalienable rights is an even more heinous fascist fallacy.

Be better.  :classic_tongue:

• Like 1

On 7/29/2024 at 5:02 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

What we are watching, in real time, is the MSM brainwashing the plebs and installing Harris into orafice.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

3 hours ago, Foxx said:

What we are watching, in real time, is the MSM brainwashing the plebs and installing Harris into orafice.

They are trying. The polls showing her ahead are all D+10 or better, but the narrative is what they are trying to build as most people do not look at the breakdown.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

Authentic

Kamala Harris is allegedly paying influencers and celebrities $20,000 each to attend the DNC convention through PR agents.

There is an email that is being sent to influencers from public relation managers who got paid by the campaign to inform celebrities and influencers that they can be compensated by the DNC.

In addition to pay, the DNC is offering flights/ hotel, credentials to the convention + exclusive invites to private parties and events happening during the week in Chicago.

Influencers and celebrities are required to post on social media while at the event to be eligible.

I have added the alleged email to the video on this post.

• Popcorn 5

10 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I saw this tweet and my first thought was "I can't believe there is a group of people who are even more stupid than Democrats."

Then I saw your post...and isn't it interesting that @RepsForHarris has a Twitter join date of July 2020?

Totally organic movement. I scrolled back to Jan 2024 and it's been anti-Trump for at least that long. Anyone know if you can you change your @ on Twitter, because it must have been something other than RepsForHarris before.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Hedge said:

... Anyone know if you can you change your @ on Twitter...

You can.

• Cheers 2