Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2024 Election Season

Crap Throwing Clavin

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

A bump yes, no question. 2 maybe 5 points max - but not 12 points. She went from negative 4 to +8 without even holding a press conference, doing an interview, or doing a stump speech. She's not set any campaign planks, no policy goals (literally, go to the campaign website, there's nothing saying what she stands for or her policy agendas - it's all "but Trump!"). 

The only reason the polls went up is because the media pushed even more grossly out-of-line-with-reality sample sizes to change the story from Biden's collapse to Harris's rise. 

Oh no, not 12.  There's definitely some &#%$ery going on there.

• Like 3

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• IDBillzFan

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You might say that to 2-3 close friends when complaining about work, but holy cow... to an audience?!? 

• Like 4

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Ann said:

You might say that to 2-3 close friends when complaining about work, but holy cow... to an audience?!? 

She is a walking, living, breathing SNL skit.  That SNL doesn't have the balls to satire.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Applause 1

Deranged Rhino
2 minutes ago, Ann said:

And then look at the camera and say "turn it off" jokingly - proving that she didn't just forget where she was, she knew and still said it out loud. 

No wonder Bibi laughed in her face (apparently) last week.

• Like 3
  • Doh! 1

Deranged Rhino

ATOP soiled itself listening to this...

"We're the good guys!"

• clown 1
  • Doh! 3

Crap Throwing Clavin

"We're the good guys!"

Is there any video of her saying anything without breaking into that annoying &#%$ing laugh?  Anyone?

• I don't know 2
  • ? 1

"We're the good guys!"

I was just coming to post that. Da fuk!? 

• Haha 4

Just now, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Is there any video of her saying anything without breaking into that annoying &#%$ing laugh?  Anyone?

I have said it before, and I'll say it again,  I think there is something wrong with her.

• Like 3
  • O Rly 1
  • Haha 1

Uncle Joe

"We're the good guys!"

BTW, 13 seconds doesn't do my body well either 😪

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

Deranged Rhino
2 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Rumors are this man went looking for such clips - but he ran into a conspiracy that threatened to undo all of history... 

National Treasure 3 Isn't Happening, and Nicolas Cage Wants You to Stop  Asking - Reactor

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Deranged Rhino

Sorry, Shapiro. All that backtracking and groveling you did this week about how you were "just 20" as you tried to run from your religion was for nothing. No Jews allowed on a DNC ticket. Their own rules. 

• Like 3
  • Wow 1
  • Haha 1

RochesterRob

Another day and no VP candidate.  Some might say that is according to the plan of waiting until the convention to make the pick.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

A bump yes, no question. 2 maybe 5 points max - but not 12 points. She went from negative 4 to +8 without even holding a press conference, doing an interview, or doing a stump speech. She's not set any campaign planks, no policy goals (literally, go to the campaign website, there's nothing saying what she stands for or her policy agendas - it's all "but Trump!"). 

The only reason the polls went up is because the media pushed even more grossly out-of-line-with-reality sample sizes to change the story from Biden's collapse to Harris's rise. 

Don't want her anywhere near the WH from noon on January 20, 2025 -> forever.  So, PLEASE D's, keep hiding her until after your convention.  You thought Sarah Palin's honeymoon ended as soon as people started to get to know her?  Pretty sure, you ain't seen nothin' yet when Harris starts to actually get vetted by voters.

• Like 3

devnull
5 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Another day and no VP candidate.  Some might say that is according to the plan of waiting until the convention to make the pick.  

Delaying until the convention wastes a full week of news cycle

It will be announced Tuesday or Wednesday (if they think the suspense polls well) so it can play the rest of the week

People tend to tune out over the weekend and the Democrats and Corporate Media (but I repeat myself) start a new spin cycle next week

• Yes and No 1

Spartacus
2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

With all of the lying and manipulation, why is any validity at all given to the "polls"?

at this point, they are just another propaganda tools to push an agenda, 

with the main objective to keep Harris close enough to steal the election.

Although as Maduro just showed, 30% of the vote is enough to claim  victory.

Edited by Spartacus

37 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Sorry, Shapiro. All that backtracking and groveling you did this week about how you were "just 20" as you tried to run from your religion was for nothing. No Jews allowed on a DNC ticket. Their own rules. 

I don’t think it is the religion so much as a sexual  harassment  scandal. 

• Cheers 3
  • Yes and No 1

1 minute ago, Ann said:

I don’t think it is the religion so much as a sexual  harassment  scandal. 

Could be both.  With 1 turning off a large portion of her base and the other turning off a different large portion of her base.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
31 minutes ago, devnull said:

Delaying until the convention wastes a full week of news cycle

It will be announced Tuesday or Wednesday (if they think the suspense polls well) so it can play the rest of the week

People tend to tune out over the weekend and the Democrats and Corporate Media (but I repeat myself) start a new spin cycle next week

On the other hand...waiting until 15th or so, going in to the weekend with the convention starting on the 19th, maximizes the bump in the polls from both.  That's what I'd do...

...you know, if I were dumb enough to put my party in such an unenviable position to begin with...