• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• IDBillzFan

Crap Throwing Clavin
23 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Imagine being stupid enough to think freedom means letting little kids read books in elementary school about how to suck dick and take a dildo up the ass.

And yet, that's what the left believe in. 

Also: Pennsylvania bans Huck Finn.

I could never be this stupid.

• Like 1
  • Angry 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • I don't know 1

RochesterRob
45 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Eric Holder's role in this was probably to find the candidate for the position most subject to blackmail.  

The understatement of the day.

Crap Throwing Clavin
26 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

The understatement of the day.

Y'know...you all know how very much I'm dedicated to the principle of "Never attribute to malice what can easily be explained by incompetence."

The fact that everything the Democrats are doing in this election cycle I'm immediately attributing to malice should be very, very telling.  

• Like 4
  • Applause 1

devnull
1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Y'know...you all know how very much I'm dedicated to the principle of "Never attribute to malice what can easily be explained by incompetence."

The fact that everything the Democrats are doing in this election cycle I'm immediately attributing to malice should be very, very telling.  

The only political malice that I endorse is Michael

Fansince88
7 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Man, oh, man, this just gets more ridiculous with every passing hour.

Groomers are taking over.

They are all insane! Every one of them from sea to shining sea! Just plain nuts! Certifiably a mess!

• Like 1

He introduced impeachment articles against Kamala Harris due to her allowing the mass invasion at our border, and now this. Coincidence? 

FBI agents execute search warrant on Tennessee Congressman Andy Ogles, NewsChannel 5 confirms
In statement, Maury County Republican says FBI agents seized his cell phone as part of investigation into his campaign finances

</snip>

Law enforcement sources in Maury County, where Ogles’ home is located, were not notified about any searches, although one source was told that the FBI had executed a search warrant somewhere in the county in recent days.

Neighbors in the sparsely populated rural area told NewsChannel 5 Investigates that they had not seen any unusual activity around the congressman’s home.

Execution of the search warrant came immediately after Ogles defeated Courtney Johnston in the Republican primary as he seeks a second term in the U.S. Congress. Department of Justice guidelines generally prohibit law enforcement from taking any overt actions in investigations of a political candidate in the 60 days before an election.

Back in May, Ogles filed a series of amended campaign financial reports, admitting he had not personally loaned his campaign $320,000 as he had reported back in 2022.

Other amendments to his campaign financial reports resulted in Ogles retracting claims regarding thousands of dollars in campaign contributions and expenditures that he had previously reported to the Federal Election Commission.

</snip>

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
  • Cheers 1

Looks like Cori Bush is going to lose her primary tonight.

AIPAC spent a lot of money against her and for her challenger (I saw $8M). 

• Haha 1
  • Popcorn 1
  • Cheers 2

IDBillzFan
10 minutes ago, Ann said:

Looks like Cori Bush is going to lose her primary tonight.

AIPAC spent a lot of money against her and for her challenger (I saw $8M). 

Man, if she loses after Bowman got his ass kicked, and now Kamala picks squad-level VP.

• Like 1
  • I don't know 1

IDBillzFan

I'll be damned. Are people finally tired of the Squads shit?

Of course, it's very possible that she lost the primary because she was beat by someone farther to the left.

• Cheers 1

Deranged Rhino

My read as well based on some off-handed comments I've heard from Hill staffers on that side of the aisle. 

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 2
  • Cheers 2